Start by marking “A Wicked Affair: A Paranormal Romance Boxed Set of Short Stories Featuring Witches, Vampires, Shifters, Ghosts, and More...” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
A Wicked Affair: A Par...

Gwen Knight

A Wicked Affair: A Paranormal Romance Boxed Set of Short Stories Featuring Witches, Vampires, Shifters, Ghosts, and More... (A Wicked Halloween #1)

A set of short story paranormal romances centered on All Hallow’s Eve. Be thrilled and chilled by these tales set in Salem—the ultimate city for witchy and shape-shifting fun. Each story features sexy heroes and spellbinding characters. Salem has never been so hot!

All stories are complete in themselves with a beginning, a middle and end...no cliffhangers! They are an intro
ebook
Published September 6th 2016 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about A Wicked Affair, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Wicked Affair

Belinda
Sep 13, 2016 Belinda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I got this anthology in exchange for an honest review. This is not for anyone who likes or needs whole stories. While some of the stories are short and have some kind of ending, several leave you hanging to some degree. It’s just enough to make you want to find out if there are whole stories containing some of these characters. Like most of the anthologies I’ve read, some are authors I’m already familiar with while others are not. Some of the stories have other loosely connected parts within oth ...more
Judy Lewis
Sep 09, 2016 Judy Lewis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SHORT, SWEET, AND SPOOKTACULARLY ENTERTAINING !!!!
Title: A Wicked Affair
Authors: Multiple
Designation: A Paranormal Romance Box Set of Ten Introductory Short Stories
My Rating: Five Spook-tacular Stars*****
Wow! I adore box sets especially when it includes a collection of ten short stories by ten very talented authors to introduce the stories in the upcoming companion release of A Wicked Halloween. This collection may not be the full ten-course meal, but it is quite the tasty appetizer and includes
Sep 07, 2016 Jennifer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this in exchange for an honest review.

This is a wonderful collection of short stories that will whet your appetite for the bigger box set that is yet to come.

Masked and Beautiful - Gwen Knight
Oh, the humanity of such a tease! Such a brief look at is surely going to be an excellent story. It has all the right markers. I can't wait!

Love in the Stacks - Debbie Herbert
Debbie Herbert is excellent at writing young romance with a paranormal twist. his story is sure to be a good one in the
Linda
Sep 09, 2016 Linda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These are very short stories featuring paranormal characters around Halloween. They are bite size and very quick to read. There are some great authors included and it gives you a chance to check out their style. They were all new to me.

I enjoyed the ones with romance at the heart the most. I really liked Love in the Stacks by Debbie Herbert. Pandemonium’s Keeper by Hope Welsh was a story of true love but so sad.

I received a copy in return for a honest review.
Cherri-Anne
Sep 20, 2016 Cherri-Anne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More like 9 wicked affairs! 5 WICKED STARS

WOW!! What a WICKED collection of stories from this FANGTACULAR group of authors!! I was going to say something about each of them, but I changed my mind when I found myself saying pretty much the same thing for each story!! Like it says “Each short story is original and all are a prelude to the full-length books in the second part of the series, A Wicked Halloween.” I loved EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. and REALLY need to read more from them NOW!! Please. ;) Whi
Arec Rain
Sep 30, 2016 Arec Rain rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The prequels to a boxset set to be released around October, each story gives the reader a just taste of something bigger. While each story is complete with no cliffhangers, they leave you hungry for more. It’s like going to Baskin Robbins and sampling the ice cream before deciding what scoops you actually want.

Each story is different as well. Some focus on romance while other focus of the paranormal world. Some are more lighthearted while others are serious, and a little sad. But each is well-wr
Patricia
Sep 07, 2016 Patricia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A excellent selection of short stories that are set in Salem on All Hallows Eve by a varied of authors.

All stories are complete from start to finish but are a shorter version of what is to be had when a full box set is released.
You experience all kinds of interesting creatures with stories that range from sweet to sizzling with lust and even one I found to be extremely sad.

These are sure to tease and having you wanting more.

I love these type of short novella's that give you a taste of different
Courtney
Sep 07, 2016 Courtney rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am going to leave a short review for each short story. I feel they each deserve praise of their own.

Masked and Beautiful by Gwen Knight -
I was completely sucked in. I have to know what will happen with all the girls. Riley and Dawson are intriguing and promise for a nice side or follow up romance. But Lexi and "Jack"! So much angst, emotions all over thr place already. This full story is going to be sooo good!

Love in the Stacks by Debbie Herbert -
This story is bound to be amazing. Salem, witch
Sharon Hatt
Sep 20, 2016 Sharon Hatt rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This set is a set of prequels to compliment the stories in the Wicked Halloween box set (coming out in October). These are all great short stories revolving around All Hallows Eve in Salem and really have me interested in the longer books in the Wicked Halloween set!
Masked and Beautiful—Gwen Knight: Empath Lexi experiences “the moment” but refuses to succumb to true love.
Love in The Stacks—Debbie Herbert: Priscilla cannot do magic, though she can sense it in others, especially the hunky librari
Amanda Showalter
Title: A Wicked Affair: A Paranormal Romance Short Story Boxed Set
Series: A Wicked Halloween
Note: Volume 1. These short stories are an introduction to the longer books in the companion box set, A Wicked Halloween.
Author: Multiple

This is my review of A Wicked Affair, a short story box set. I got this book free in exchange for an honest review. The book moves at a good pace and keeps you interested. I love the various authors in this book and I loved getting stories from authors that I already kne
Dora
Sep 06, 2016 Dora rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Wicked Affair
These short stories are interesting appetizers that left me wanted more. Piqued my curiosity with the situations described. Hot, interesting and some had mystery and sweet and tender scenes. Can’t wait for A Wicked Halloween.
Masked and Beautiful by Gwen Knight
Lexi was an empath but didn’t want to accept what her Gigi had told her.
Love in the Stacks by Debbie Herbert
Priscilla had made a serious mistake. She can sense magic but her sense failed her. She trusted and was deceived.
Ma
Sheryl
Sep 07, 2016 Sheryl rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What could be more exciting then a bunch of stories by some fantastic authors set in Salem on Halloween?? Nothing right. This is a collection of short stories from various authors with some great characters. Witches, werewolf, vampire and ghosts enough to tease you and make you want more and each story has a beginning, middle and an end.

Each of these books is such a fantastic read and I hope that the authors create longer stories for them.

10 authors came together to create this collection:
Gwen K
Jane
Sep 09, 2016 Jane rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This collection isn't so much a series of short stories as a series of vignettes or teasers. Most provide an introduction to characters and settings but don't really constitute a complete story with a well developed beginning, development and conclusion. They did, however, provide me with enough information pertaining to the upcoming Wicked Halloween boxed set that, if I hadn't already done so, I'd definitely pre-order it.
All of the stories have some connection to Salem, Mass. and the Halloween
Becky Baldridge
Sep 07, 2016 Becky Baldridge rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rarely do I find a collection of short stories where I can honestly say I loved every story, but I can say that now! I enjoyed everything about this book. A Wicked Affair has everything this paranormal romance reader could ask for...shifters, an empath, witches, demons, and a great mix of sexy and sweet, with some danger thrown in. This book is easily read in one afternoon, but it's also great for spreading it out and reading one story each day for that rare few minutes of quiet time.
A Wicked Af
Belinda Clemons
Sep 07, 2016 Belinda Clemons rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gwen Knight's short Masked and Beautiful was really good I really liked Lexi and want to know what happened next between her and her masked Jack and I also want to read about Riley and Dawson.

Debbie Herbert's Love in the Stacks was a really good one I can't wait to read more about Priscilla and Breck and see why the coven don't like her and to see if she actually has powers.

Map of Bones by Erzabet Bishop was shocking and hot I can't wait to read more about Merryn and Damien I want to know what's
Elissa
Sep 14, 2016 Elissa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OK, not every story was MY 5-stars, but overall this is a delightful group of stories, most of which tease the imagination but are complete vignettes in and of themselves. These are all, of course, MEANT as teasers, to whet your appetite for the stories of which they are a part. You have nine appetizers from ten well-known authors, just perfect for when you only have a few minutes and want a break from your current reality. Of course, now I'm looking forward to the companion volume to find out h ...more
Lisa
Sep 07, 2016 Lisa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These are some really hot, really great short stories. Maybe a bit shorter than I expected but that allowed me to read them all at once. All had exciting characters and lots of chemistry.

Masked and Beautiful (Gwen Knight) -- loved that Lexi and Jack hook up at a masquerade party and set the dance floor on fire.
Love in the Stacks (Debbie Herbert) -- librarians are just sexy, I mean who doesn't love books
Caught Under the October Moon (Gina Kincade & Kiki Howell) -- love in the outdoors

If you a
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
This is another great set of short stories by these authors, some I know and some I've yet to discover.
I went straight to Phoenix Johnson's story as I like this author, it's a witchy prequel and has left me wanting more. I can't wait to see where this story goes next.
You can read the whole collection at once but I enjoyed spreading it out between other books.
Reading this collection is great for sampling who you'd like to follow up on. It's like getting a cupcake and only licking a small area of
Jaime Fertal
Sep 13, 2016 Jaime Fertal rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There are many short stories in this box set. This is all about the supernatural's out there, and the loves of their lives or the ones they want to have. There is Romance, Spell's, dark side, getting the person you love and want to be with, and Halloween themed. All these short stories were great and all caught my attention and very well written. Im not one that normally reads short stories but this set sounded so good and I gave it a try, and I was NOT disappointed. If you enjoy the out of this ...more
Rose
Sep 07, 2016 Rose rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Wicked Affair: A Paranormal Romance Short Story Boxed Set (A Wicked Halloween) (Volume 1) a set of short story paranormal romances focus on All Hallow’s Eve. I was given an ARC in exchange for my honest review. All stories are complete in themselves with a beginning, a middle and a final, no cliffhangers! The stories taunt you into wanting more. This stories are a prelude to the complete books in the companion box set, A Wicked Halloween. I think any fan who enjoys reading about magic and roma ...more
Beverly Laude
Love, like magic, casts its own spell of enchantment.

A great collection of short stories designed to whet your appetite for the upcoming boxed set "A Wicked Halloween". It has something for every paranormal lover: witches, demons, shifters, empaths and more.

Some stories are sweet and some are oh, so steamy! I guarantee there is something for everyone! Great writing by great writers! I can't wait to continue these stories in the full boxed set!

I was given an ARC in exchange for my honest review.
Diann
Sep 14, 2016 Diann rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This bundle was very fun to read. I enjoyed each story very much.
Loved that they were all set in my favorite spooky city of Salem.
This is really a nice collection that has everything you could ever
want, I'd highly recommend it to everyone, and I'm looking forward
to getting the companion set A Wicked Halloween.
I was given a free copy in exchange for an honest review.
Leona Bowman
Sep 21, 2016 Leona Bowman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love box sets. you get samples of new writers. and really great stories. I have only read about half of the stories. but what I have read. is excellent .. lots of toe curling action and suspense. the characters are awesome. and at this low price you cant beat it. I highly recommend it.
LovetheRhageBDB
Sep 03, 2016 LovetheRhageBDB rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an excellent boxed set of short stories with many creative authors. Each of the stories is short and sweet. The stories tease you and leave you wanting more.

I am a big fan of the box sets with multiple authors. I have become a fan to so many new authors by reading them from a box set. This is definitely one of those sets!
Laura Furuta
Sep 23, 2016 Laura Furuta rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This collection of stories are perfect to read. They have witches and shifters along with a few other creatures. Centered around Halloween they tell of the dreams and fears around this magical time of year. Dig in for a short walk down a path that will give you chills. I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Michelle
Sep 22, 2016 Michelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
oh my so many authors and so many stories that pull you in and makes you wanting more and more love all of them they talk about soul mates and fighting to keep them apart but they shud know that fate will not be stopped could not put them down and then they will have the next installment lol have fun ladies and gentlemen. Michelle
Carolyn Brown
Sep 14, 2016 Carolyn Brown rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given this host for an honest review.

These short story take place in Salem on All Hollows Eve. I usually don't like to read short stories but I am glad I received this. All these stories are teasers to the full length boxes coming soon.
These authors know how to tease you into wanting more. I can't wait for the full boxset to come out.
Tracey
Oct 04, 2016 Tracey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: short-reads, pnr
This is an entertaining anthology of short PNR reads. Some are really bite size and others a little longer.

They give you a chance to try see authors writing styles before purchasing big books/series.

A couple that caught my attention was A Witchs desire by C E Blacks and Pandemonium by Hope Welsh.

These short stories are tasters/prequels to what is in A Wicked Halloween Anthology.
Katrina Berry
Sep 09, 2016 Katrina Berry rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.

A Wicked Affair is a collection of fun and short paranormal reads centered around Salem on Halloween that will have you chomping at the bit for the full deal that will be available in the Wicked Halloween companion box set. I definitely found a couple authors to check out from this set...loved it!
Krissy Austin
Sep 10, 2016 Krissy Austin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought that this box set had amazing short stories form amazing authors. Each story is short and sweet. This box set has something for everyone, there are shifters, empaths, demons, and witches. I had a hard time putting it down. I would definitely recommend this box set.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

A Wicked Halloween (2 books)
  • A Wicked Halloween