Start by marking “Masterful Lord of Thessaly (Halcyon Romance, #5)” as Want to Read:
Masterful Lord of Thessaly (Halcyon Romance, #5)

Masterful Lord of Thessaly

( Lords of Thessaly #3)

Hidden in plain sight
Lapith noblewoman Delia has been leading two lives. One, as the dutiful wife of the centaur Lord Hector. The other, a fierce Amazon warrior tasked with rescuing nymphs from a hellish fate of slavery. She's just steps away from the largest rescue mission yet, and there's only one thing standing in her way--her husband.

Unraveling her darkest secrets
As
ebook
Published September 20th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Masterful Lord of Thessaly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Masterful Lord of Thessaly

Start your review of Masterful Lord of Thessaly (Halcyon Romance, #5)
Roxanne Johnson-bisland
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I don't even know where to start with this book.
Rachael Slate keeps amazing and leaving me wanting more of her Stories. I am at a loss on how to do this review without giving to much away.

Hector is heir to King Cheiron, he has The Kingdom to think about and before he can take on that he must get his house under control first. Hector is married and mated to a Lapith noblewoman named Delia. Hector begins to suspect that his wife has a lover and decides to follow her one day. Where he is lead is
Kathi
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another compelling centaur episode!!!

We meet Hector as he is spying on his wife Delia; a curse prevents their intimacy, but he will not be made a fool of, and she is up to something. Following her through a portal – he spies two females, only one of them his wife. Which one?

The Queen orders Hectors death. When Delia proclaims her mission will fail without him, she is also sentenced to death. Banished to the Lapith lands. Delia had long admired the handsome centaur, he brought out feelings that
Stacy Aube
Sep 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As a true fan of Rachael's work, I am yet again amazed by another Centaur story. I find myself so engrossed in these books I have them read before I know it.

Hector can't figure out whats going on with his wife, where she keeps running off to. After following her he realizes that nothing is as it seems. Will they be able to reconnect after all the trails they are forced to endure?
Lyn Mckenzie
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The novella is addictive from the first page, compelling readers to keep turning the pages to find out the mystery that is Hector and Delia, again it is something that a reader could pick as a first novel from the author but obviously the other characters would make a lot more sense if they had already followed this series.

I had always wondered what Hector's story was and am so glad that this author gave it to us! Hector is the typical Centaur, bold, stubborn and full of pain and pride! I really
Gladys
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Masterful Lord of Thessaly by Rachel Slate is book #3 in the Lords of Thessaly series. It is a short but entertaining book. Featuring a complex world, engaging characters and an interesting storyline. This book is about Delia and Hector. Their relationship is tested by lies, secrets and several twists. I am posting an honest review after reading an ARC copy of this book.
Nikki Brooks
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hector may be the heir to King Cheiron but he has a problem with his flighty wife! He has responsibilities and a war looming on the horizon but his wife Delia appears to be cheating on him - she certainly never seems to be there when he needs her. But when he decides he has had enough of her lies and follows her, he gets waaaaay more than he bargained for.

Delia is leading a double life as amazon warrior and wife to Hector. She barely knows the man she is married to and has a "body double" who
Liana Smith Bautista | Will Read for Feels
***I received this book for free from the author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review, which was first posted on book blog Will Read for Feels.

The centaur princes are back in the latest in Rachael Slate’s Lords of Thessaly novellas, which slide right into her Halcyon fantasy romance series. This month, we get up close and personal with Hector, who isn’t just any old son of King Cheiron of the centaurs—he’s the heir. Except that
Cherri-Anne
what are you waiting for, my masterful centaur? 5 GOLD PAWNS

Prove your devotion, and master me. She was wild and untamed, but he would bend her to his will. He would master her. WHAT IN HADES? I didn't think it PAWSSIBLE for me to love, Love, LOVE this series any more than I already do, but then the Masterful Lord of Thessaly came along and WOW! He masterfully stole my hearts!! Once again Rachael has transported me through the Portal & back into this CENTAURRIFIC time and place that I
Kay Smillie
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy Rachael Slate's work. Yes, you can read the blurb and think you know what's going to happen...but the book is always SO much more than that.

This story is a case in point. Delia and Hector's tale is just a wee bit different from the other centaur books. Yes, it oozes animal lust, wanting, intricate revenge and betrayal - all the things I have come to expect from a Rachael Slate book. But it also has a pure and complete love, from the bottom of their heart(s) and souls. I found
Sharon Hatt
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ingenuous weave of mythology and romance!
Lord Hector unexpectedly stumbles on his wife Delia's secrets which include treason, betrayal, and an Amazon plot for conquest over the centaurs. However, when ordered to kill Hector Delia cannot. Finding themselves behind enemy lines they must learn to trust the other to get home. Just as Hector finally claims Delia, after fighting it for a decade, Hector succumbs to the lyssa and only Delia's love may be able to bring him back. Another hit in this
Nicole Smith
Sep 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
4.5 Stars
I always enjoy reading a book from this series because I know it's going to be good. This was no different. It kept me ensnared. Hector and Delia are both in for surprises in this one. More so Hector when he finds out what his wife has been up to. This one had passion, adventure, and heart. A winning combination.
Lindsay
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Stars: 4.5

This love story, of Delia and Hector, is a bit different from the other novellas in this series yet it fit in beautifully. I enjoyed the adventure immensely and couldn't put it down. There were twists and turns I didn't suspect, which made the book all the better.
patsy seal
added it
Jan 09, 2017
Stephanie Grace
Feb 20, 2017

• That Second Chance (Getting Lucky, #1)
  • Fractured Souls (Darkstar Mercenaries, #3)
  • Lotto Men (Lotto Love, #1)
  • Lotto Trouble (Lotto Love, #2)
  • Ensnared (The Accidental Billionaires, #1)
  • Dark Dancer (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #3)
  • Say It Again (First Wives, #5)
  • That Forever Girl (Getting Lucky, #2)
  • Haven Realm Box Set
  • Reveal (Wicked Ways, #2)
  • Wrecked
  • Anyone But Rich (Anyone But... #1)
  • The Kasari Nexus (Rho Agenda Assimilation #1)
  • Priestess Unleashed (Guardians of Sky and Shadow, #3)
  • Priestess Bound (Guardians of Sky and Shadow, #2)
  • Gypsy Truths (All the Pretty Monsters, #6)
  • Red
  • Havoc (Rise of the Iliri, #9)
USA Today bestselling author Rachael Slate writes sizzling shifter stories where alpha heroes battle the beasts within themselves and sassy heroines would rather leave them wild than tame them. Whether dragons or centaurs, it's always scorching hot romance.

When not writing, Rachael can be found in nature, soaking up inspiration, or baking far too many sweet treats in the kitchen. She's obsessed

Lords of Thessaly (5 books)
  • Wicked Lord of Thessaly (Lords of Thessaly, #1)
  • Brutish Lord of Thessaly (Lords of Thessaly, #2)
  • Untamed Lord of Thessaly (Lords of Thessaly, #4)
  • Lost Lady of Thessaly (Lords of Thessaly, #5)