Start by marking “Between You and I” as Want to Read:
Between You and I

Between You and I

A broken engagement left Madeline Shawl feeling like a shattered woman. When she meets Hunter Calegari, he seems to be the perfect man for some friends-with-benefits action. But when the easy affair turns into something more, it threatens her comfortable grief.

The passion of the younger man nearly infects her until Hunter tries to articulate it with the three words she
Published August 10th 2016 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Between You and I, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Between You and I

Start your review of Between You and I
Loren
Sep 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story where the lead female character is older, rather than the typical girl in her 20s, and where the group of friends get together to have fun without the usual drama of 20-something year-olds.
39 year-old Madeline isn't interested in a committed relationship. So when she meets a younger guy, Hunter, through mutual friends, she's attracted. With his good looks and charm, Madeline thinks this could be an opportunity for a friends-with-benefits relationship. After all, she's
Khenta
Oct 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars for the story!
0 stars for the heroine's pet keeping skills. Seriously, she keeps her dog in a cage all day and night, while she's at work and out in the evenings? That's beyond cruel. I wish the dog hadn't been in the story.
Tanya
rated it did not like it
jd
Pang
Aug 25, 2019
Violet I. P
Dec 15, 2019
I like writing about the very ordinary girl thrust into extraordinary circumstances, so my heroines will probably never be lawyers, doctors or corporate highrollers. I try to write characters who aren't cookie cutters and push myself to write complicated situations that I have no idea how to resolve, forcing me to think outside the box. I love writing characters who are real, complex and full of ...more