Start by marking “The Hex With It (Paranormal P.I. Mystery #2)” as Want to Read:
The Hex With It (Paranormal P.I. Mystery #2)

The Hex With It (Paranormal P.I. Mystery #2)

4.36  ·  Rating details ·  58 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Cece Cash figures there's no harm in using a dash of witchcraft to help her private detective work. She might just change her mind though when one of her spells works a little too well.

Cece's not in this alone. Derek North is her handsome partner. He likes to remind her daily that they're both partners now. The detective agency is equal. That means the good with the bad.
Published August 10th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Hex With It, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hex With It

Eunice Korczak
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Hex With It

Another hilarious book by Rose Pressey. Book 2 of the Paranormal PI utilizes more of the Witch magic than the first book In the series did. The magic still is not the tremendous sleuthing aid one would expect it could be, at least partly due to attempts to keep the switcher secret and also partly due to spells not exactly coming off as planned. Except for our starring character, the coven still consists of elderly residents of a retirement community. And, oh yeah, there are a few
Teena
Feb 24, 2018 rated it did not like it
Too light

A silly book without laughs. Characters are not developed and do not grow. Dumb ending. Waste of time unless desperate.
Karen (BaronessBookTrove)
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Hex With It by Rose Pressey was a very interesting book, to say the least. I did lose focus so it took me a while to read it.

Cece is different from Ms. Pressey’s other characters in a few ways, the biggest being she is a witch who’s spell really work. Cece is nice, she follows the clues well, she figured out who did it. I like that Cece lives in a retirement community. The retirees are fun and made me laugh.

Derek is smart, witty and debonaire. He knows Cece better that she thinks he does and
Lyn Jenkins
Sep 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
What wss that ending

Trying to figure out who are the good guys and who are the bad guys is VERY confusing. Cece really needs to decide if she is a PI or a coward and certainly needs to grow a pair, as the ending proves she is so easily led. The comedy is still the best part of the story.
Krystyna
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Keeping secrets can be hard especially from your partner.

Another great offering in this series. She has problems keeping her witchy powers hidden from her partner. Especially when they are given a new job finding out why a man has fallen to his death from a hotel window. The ending was a bit weak but the main story meant that you really didn't care. Great characters, some amusing situations and an underlying romantic situation will keep you reading. Just wish there was more involvement from Geo
Linda Paterson
Aug 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another winner by Rose Pressey!

Loved this book! Rose is writing another great series! Cece and Derek are becoming quite a great investigating team. A lot if action in this book with just enough magic to make it fun. There's been a murder and Cece and Derek team up to try and solve it. The ending certainly leaves you wanting more! Can't wait for the next book in this series! Can't wait for another Rose Pressey book no matter which series it's about! She's one of my all time favorite authors:)
Jan Niblock
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rose-pressey
I just finished Rose Pressey’s newest story and I loved it. It was a fast read that I could not put down. I love Cece, she is one of truly human characters with all of the foibles but still confident enough to not back down. I find the tension between her and Derek, her partner at the PI Agency, amusing. The ending was something that I never saw coming and it is certainly a cliff hanger. Can hardly wait to see what is going to happen.
Elisa Hordon
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh now that was a fun read, a great mystery and a wonderfully delightful ending.
Cece and Derek are still Storting through the PI partnership side of life while their personal lives are still confusing Cece immensely but right now they need to prove a suicide was really murder.
Naomi Lynne
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hilariously Mysterious!

I read most all of Pressey's work and I am in love with this series specifically! There is murder, mystery, a little romance on the side and of course, Las Vegas!
Charlene Davis
Aug 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A fun read

Tension building up between main characters. I liked first book a little better. This one was fun a d quirky but felt the magic was lacking.
nisha goel
Oct 23, 2017
Zoë
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's all out

This was an awesome read. Sometimes nothing happens and then it speeds up. The will they won't they is fast becoming a will they. A quality easy read.
Elizabeth Little
Eileen
Sep 28, 2016
Lynda L Parker
Sep 25, 2016
Forever Charmed available now!

Rock 'n' Roll is Undead, No Shoes, No Shirt, No Spells, How to Date a Werewolf, and Me and My Ghoulfriends are available on Kindle, Nook, and Smashwords. Only 99 cents.

Rose Pressey enjoys writing quirky and fun novels with a paranormal twist. The paranormal has always captured her interest. The thought of finding answers to the unexplained fascinates her.

When she's n

Paranormal P.I. Mystery (3 books)
  • What the Hex? (Paranormal P.I. Mystery, #1)
  • Paranormal P.I. Box Set