Start by marking “Scars of the Past (Dark Web, #2)” as Want to Read:
Scars of the Past (Dark Web, #2)

Scars of the Past

(Dark Web #2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
We all love the convenience of connected devices, but what happens when those devices kill? That’s the premise of a new novel, SCARS OF THE PAST, by Angela Hausman that explores how hackers use IoT devices as weapons of destruction, even death. Jacob and his team of FBI cyber sleuths must find a serial killer hiding behind aberrant code in connected devices that’s killing ...more
Published July 25th 2017 by ASS-R Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Scars of the Past, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scars of the Past

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Scars of the Past (Dark Web, #2)
Aly
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Jacob and his team of FBI cyber sleuths must find a serial killer hiding behind aberrant code in connected devices" This got me excited to read this book. I like books that are in the present. This author knows quite a bit about the subject she writing about. I enjoyed the book. It is exciting and fresh. Makes me worry about all of the connected devices in the world but they is always bad with good. * I received this book from the author and this is my honest review*
Carole P. Roman
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Scars of the Past is a chilling tale of the invasive ability of hackers to infiltrate and destroy lives. Political intrigue may be the link between a series of murders of high ranking Russian officials. A college campus shooter, a car driven into a river, and a jogger that is hit by a sniper all have Russia and territorial issues in the Crimea in common. One more thread unites them, the availability of personal devices that make them an easy target for organized hackers.
Fast-paced and fille
Sep 30, 2019
Becky Bosshart
Aug 02, 2017
Navigating Indiew...: Book launch party 2 11 Jul 28, 2017 12:53PM

I started writing in middle school - fantasy. People seemed to like it. Over the last few decades, I've written a tremendous amount, but mostly nonfiction. After MANY false starts, I finally finished my first book, Buried Ladies, a few months ago. I'd love to hear what you think about it. Maybe this writing thing will pan out.

My day job, for now, is working as a marketing consultan

Dark Web (3 books)