Start by marking “The busy world of bees (Exploring with Too Woo #2)” as Want to Read:
The busy world of bees (Exploring with Too Woo #2)

The busy world of bees (Exploring with Too Woo #2)

The life of honeybees and their bumblebee relatives, from an egg to Queen, Drone or worker; the role of each one has and the worker’s progress from cleaner to robber explained. Beekeeping, honey extraction and the waggle dance fun learning and activity packed into one small informative illustrated book.
Published September 30th 2016 by Too-Woo.com

To ask other readers questions about The busy world of bees, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The busy world of bees

Start your review of The busy world of bees (Exploring with Too Woo #2)
Bertha
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book. It’s a great book to read to children and educators. I enjoyed reading about simple and meaningful things bees do in their daily lives. For example, the functional significance of the honeybee waggle dances as a communication tool.
Annamarie
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book immensely. I am very scared of bees, so this book made me think more about the science of bees and how important they are. I loved the artwork and the way the author brings the reader to grow into the world of bees. Even if you are afraid of them like I am, you will find it enlightening.

The content and purpose are both delightful and bring you into a classroom mindset. I think parents will enjoy this book as much as the children. There are many words in this book that feel a
Ms. Reader
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from Goodreads First Reads in exchange for an honest review...

A fantastic book! It isn't meant to be an "early reader" (my 1st grader, who reads on 2nd grade level, had way to much difficultly reading this) but it is a great book to read to children. Full of cute pictures, great information, exciting facts, and overall very interested and attention-grabbing, my daughter loved this book and I loved reading it to her.
Melissa Smith
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It's a little too wordy for my 3 year old but I think she will love it when she's older. It's full of fantastic information.
Robin
Claire
Rhiannon
Terry Pearson
Aug 19, 2016
I am now a member of the Society of Authors, but started writing as a small child. I often got into trouble because, absorbed in my activity, I did not notice a new lesson had started. English, history, nature and art were my favourite subjects. At 13, I passed the exam to go to art school. The focus was on producing commercial artists with endless pressure to concentrate on inanimate still life. ...more