Start by marking “Building a Home (Harrington Hills #2)” as Want to Read:
Building a Home (Harrington Hills #2)

Building a Home

(Harrington Hills #2)

Dating a younger guy wasn’t anywhere in Zack’s plans, but can he ignore the instincts of his wolf?

Zack Harrington noticed David Dewitt the first time the guy showed up in Harrington Hills, but their first meeting was far from perfect. A few months later Zack still can’t forget about him, and now when the two of them belong to the same pack, their paths cross even more. The
Published October 11th 2016 by Pride Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Building a Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Building a Home

Ann
I really like this series and being that it’s been almost a year since I read the first one, Leading Me Home, and I still remember it clearly, well, that’s the sign of a good story and a great start to a new series. Building a Home is a quality addition and the ending made me anxious for the next Harrington Hills story.

I loved David all to pieces and remember him well from Leading Me Home even though he only made a brief appearance. His appearance was a teaser for this one and I really needed t
Leseparatist
Sep 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, owned
So here I am back again, reading about adorable gay werewolves. As always, it's a fun escapist read, with some nice characterisation and moments of genuine emotion. And really interesting world-building: I'm enjoying every glimpse of the community that Megan Linden writes into these books and I wish she'd give us even more of it, more backstory and more background and small-town-feel.

But most of all, it's just all-around cute and fluffy, in a good way.

(Obligatory disclaimer: The author is a fr
Ami

Maybe it was my mood -- I just finished crying bucket load of tears over a Steve/Bucky fan fic so this came to me as pale in comparison in terms of emotion and conflict. I have never really been into the whole age-gap anxiety when one of the characters is ONLY 30 years old. When I was 30, I didn't think that the early were THAT young. I guess that's why this one came to me as MEH.
Natosha Wilson
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love shifter stories. In most stories about shifters, they are far more in the paranormal realm but this one was not and that is what I liked about it. There was real world issues in this book so even though it is a shifter book, it was more on a believable scale.

Zach was attracted to David from the moment he met him. But he fought that attraction like he never has before,. It had nothing to do with worrying the pack would not except it or the fact that he works for the police department but r
Jessie G.
Oct 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: megan-linden
I love when I get all the available books in a series immediately. Anticipation can be nice, sure, but being able to stay in that author's world is better. In this second book, we meet Zack, Taylor's cousin and deputy sheriff in Harrington Hills. He's seen the hot new contractor, David Dewitt, and though the attraction is strong, he's determined to keep his distance.

There was an age issue in this book that was a bit of a stretch considering both men were under 30. But, Zack had built up the 8 ye
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Building a Home is the second book in the Harrington Hills series, and we return to see Mom A, Mom B, Taylor, Kevin, Zack, and the rest of the brilliant characters from book 1. David first appeared in book 1 when he was able to save the (wedding) day preparations. Zack showed an interest then, but as it was Taylor and Kevin's book, nothing further happened. It's happening now.

There is an 8-year difference in Zack and David's ages, and it is something that both of them have issues with, for diff
Carina
Anna
Dec 28, 2016
Elle
Dec 29, 2016

Harrington Hills (4 books)
  • Leading Me Home (Harrington Hills, #1)
  • Coming Back Home (Harrington Hills #3)
  • Redefining Home (Harrington Hills, #4)