Start by marking “Dare to Love a Spy (Book 3, Age of Innocence)” as Want to Read:
Dare to Love a Spy (Book 3, Age of Innocence)

Dare to Love a Spy

(Age of Innocence #3)

Miss Hannah Richardson is enjoying a Season in London. She's not looking for a husband, at least not this Season. She wants to enjoy herself before settling down to married life. All that changes, however, when she sees the Duke of Wetherby. He's tall, dark and impossibly handsome and someone Hannah wants to get to know better.

Camden Darkin, the Duke of Wetherby, is not
Kindle Edition
Published August 11th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Dare to Love a Spy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dare to Love a Spy

Start your review of Dare to Love a Spy (Book 3, Age of Innocence)
N.N. Light
Hannah Richardson is enjoying her first season in London. She’s having the time of her life and not looking for a husband. That is, until she lays eyes on Camden, the Duke of Wetherby. Her impetuous nature gets the better of her whenever he is near and she wants nothing more than to kiss him. They dance, flirt and kiss in her aunt’s garden. She’s falling in love with him but suddenly he disappears. She’s hurt and doesn’t know what faux pas she committed but is determined to confront him when she ...more
Mave
Feb 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
It 's a very romantic and passionate story with two great protagonists.
Hannah and Camden are not in search of their soul mate, have no desire to get married and start a family. He is a spy for the government and his life is in constant danger, can not afford to take care also of a wife. Hannah is in her season in London and just wants to have fun. But when they meet their desires change, the passion between them is so strong to change their priorities.
Hannah and Camden are a lovely couple. She i
Robyn Echols
May 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable Recency

I enjoyed this romance with its dashing hero and feisty heroine. What kept me guessing was who was behind the murders of the spies in the service to the king. The author did a good job of keeping up the suspense.
Melissa Smith
Nov 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book, it’s definitely one of the better historical romances I’ve read. Hannah and Camden have a believable romance, despite the short length of this novel. The spy part of the book was intriguing and Dare to Love A Spy had some interesting characters, I loved Aunt Mary.

This story is well-written and nicely paced. I have only one complaint – it’s too short! I really wish it was longer because I was enjoying the novel and would have liked more detail and depth. I recommend this to h
Barbara "Cookie" Serfaty Williams
Date to Live a Spy (Book 3, Age of Innocence)

The love story of Hannah and Camden. Camden Darkin, the Duke of Wetherby, is a Spy for the crown, and he vow not to marry because his job is to dangerous until he mets Hannah. Hannah is an out spoken young lady. This is her first season all she want is to have fun when she first mets Camden, she ask him to dance. She also very curious and she want to know what her aunt and the Duke are up to. Will she Get in trouble or will she find love? Great story.
Carilyn
Jul 17, 2018 rated it liked it
The Duke finds unexpected love

Story of a young innocent who manages to come to the notice of a Duke. Unfortunately,he falls in love with her ,but he must make the decision to stay away from her due to spies being killed.
Lisa
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The third book I’ve read

I like all the books. They have common threads, but are standalone books, too. I’m enjoying the characters & the stories. Off to the next one!
Patricia Schuette
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Delightful mystery

Miss Hannah has come to London so her aunt can introduce her t society. Her parents felt she was too young. She is very inquisitive and that gets her in trouble.
Dawn West
Oct 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance

**Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for honest review.**

I spy, with my little eye... a great historical romance filled with stolen kisses!

Dare to Love a Spy is the first book I've read by Debra Elizabeth. Rest assured, it won't be my last! This story pulled me in from the first digital page and I carried my Kindle all over the house, reading while I cooked, baked cookies, and fed my toddler!

Hannah's first season as an eligible maiden is going splendidly. She h
Ally Swanson
Oct 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was such a fun, exciting, but super short read! In just 200 pages you get love, adventure, excitement, mystery, and intrigue! This book is book three in the Age of Innocence book series. Although, I haven’t read either book one or book two in this series, this book was still easy to read and understand. So you don’t have to read them to be able to follow along, but as you will probably find this book to be enjoyable you will also most likely want to check them out too!

The main female c
E.
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75 out of 5 stars

"Dare to Love a Spy" by Debra Elizabeth is part of the ‘Age of Innocence’ series. The story centers around Camden Darkin, the Duke of Wetherby, as he is trying to discover who is killing his agents, and Hannah Richardson, a somewhat headstrong young miss enjoying her first Season, thanks to her aunt and uncle. The two main characters continue to cross paths under suspicious circumstances but their undeniable attraction builds and threatens to disrupt not only Camden’s investig
Anna Durand
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of the book in exchange for an honest review.

The story involves spies, royalty, and romance — all things I love. Camden, the Duke of Wetherby, is a spy for his government. When his close friend and fellow spy is murdered, he has to ferret out the killer without getting killed himself. Hannah has just come out for her first season on the marriage mart, but she really doesn't want to get married. Until, of course, she meets the sexy duke.

Though there's an undeniable attraction fr
pauline
Ruth Flowers
Jun 16, 2019
Claudia White
Sep 25, 2020

• A Foolish Wager (The Spinsters Guild Book 4)
  • Kissing the Enemy (Scandals and Spies, #1)
  • The Wayward One
  • A Selfish Heart (Landon House, #2)
  • Pursuing the Traitor (Scandals and Spies, #5)
  • Captivating the Captain (Scandals and Spies, #6)
  • Lady Edith's Lonely Heart (Lonely Hearts #1)
  • Miss King's Rescue (Lonely Hearts #2)
  • The Marquess (Regency Nobles, #1)
  • Pursued by the Rake (Season of Scandal Book 1)
  • The Lady's Revenge: An Authentic Regency Romance
  • Lord Blackwood's Valentine Ball: An Authentic Regency Romance
  • The Viscount and the Vixen (The Somerton Scandals #1)
  • The Good, the Bad, and the Duke (The Cavensham Heiresses #4)
  • Lord Lightning (Unrepentant Scoundrels Book 1)
  • A True Christmas Miracle
  • The Romance of Regency: A Series Starter Collection
  • An Amish Rescue  (Amish Summer Book 2)
A pseudonym used by Science Fiction/Fantasy author Debra L. Martin for her romance titles.

Debra writes sweet romance in contemporary romance and historical romance. She enjoys telling stories and has been pouring out her passion for romance since her teenage years.

Debra lives in New England with her husband and one very exhausted kitty.

Age of Innocence (4 books)
  • Love by Secrets
  • Love by Deception (Age of Innocence, #2)
  • The Duke's Forbidden Love (Book 4, Age of Innocence)