Start by marking “Born Sinner (Se7en Sinners, #1)” as Want to Read:
Born Sinner (Se7en Sinners, #1)

Born Sinner

(Se7en Sinners #1)

Twenty-two years ago, I was cut from a cold, sodden womb, and cradled in the filth and poverty of Chicago’s concrete arms. Statistically, I wasn’t supposed to survive these streets past the age of eighteen.
Fate had a different plan.
I was bred for one purpose and one purpose only: to unleash death and destruction on my world.
My thoughts are power.
My words are weapons.
Published August 10th 2016 by S.L. Jennings (first published August 9th 2016)

Start your review of Born Sinner (Se7en Sinners, #1)
Snow

4.75 "end of Eden" stars

I don't need much of a reference to read S. L. Jennings' book...
cause she has amazed me so far, especially with her Dark Light series Dark Light (Dark Light, #1) by S.L. Jennings The Dark Prince (Dark Light, #2) by S.L. Jennings Light Shadows (Dark Light, #3) by S.L. Jennings Nikolai (Dark Light, #2.5) by S.L. Jennings
and what more can one want in a fantasy genre?!

DEAR LORD!!! THIS BOOK...

Damn, even after I have slept on it, it's still difficult to sum up the story and not give away too much…but to hell with it all, I need to express myself! :)

The main heroine, Eden Faith Harris
„I'm a troubled girl with a dark past whose thoughts and words
Jennifer Kyle
Aug 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75 STARS

[image error]

This is my first book by this author and I’m happy to report that I enjoyed her writing style and will definitely be checking out her other works in the future. The story on the other hand was touch and go for me but overall I did enjoy it.

I liked the struggling heroine, Eden whose words can compel any human to her will. She is easy to relate to and root for in this story. On the other hand, the Se7en who are a group of reformed demons nipping potential evil threats in
Clumsy Storyteller
Warning spoilers ahead

I will protect her or die trying.

Born sinner is about a lost girl Eden, Rules by pain and anger, she was born with un-human gifts She can bend the will of humans by whispering words to them. Eden was five years old when her mom tried to kill her, she was drowning her instead of baptize her, her mother was a religious fanatic who kept saying that her daughter was evil and cursed.Eden was born to be a vessel through which Lucifer exacts his devious plan.

I was bred for one
Jacqueline
Aug 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
4/5 stars

Video Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVE5y...

OMG THAT CLIFF HANGER THOUGH

Really enjoyed this book and highly would recommend if you are looking for an NA demon/angel book! FYI this IS def NA some mature shit happens so fair warning.

Starting off I really appreciated how this book took the idea of angels/demons and twisted it. My favorite part of this book was the Se7en Sinners, even though I felt we didn't get to see enough of the individual members I'm still excited to continue
Shanny
Aug 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
4 stars

photo b349c731-2876-4bdf-a1bb-4331d5bd4348_zpsnwk5vqjx.jpg

It's been a few days since I finished Born Sinner and I still don't know how to write this review. The story was intense and so much happened in it!

You had great characters( Hello L and Lucifer, those 2 were yummy) ,sexy demons, angels, witches,.... then there was action,suspense, twists and of course some angst
So you see a perfect mix for a great paranormal book.
S.L. Jennings created a fantastic new world with great characters. I can't wait to read more especially with the way the
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
 photo Born-Sinner-promo-1_zpspqfherld.jpg .

STARS
I have been meaning to get around to this series for a while.
Previously reading The Dark/Light books by this author and loving them Born Sinner (Se7en Sinners, #1) by S.L. Jennings has been on my TBR pile for quite some time.
And while this didn't draw me in initially quite as quickly as previous books I have read by this author I did get there in the end.
And when I did fall I was captivated by this vividly portrayed world.
Born Sinner tells the story of the seven.
Seven demons trying to
Lo Bookfrantic
FULL REVIEW TO COME

4.5*STARS LOVED LOVED IT

AHHHHHH I NEED BOOK TWO NOW

I love this author bring on the hot demons

This looks so good!

This cover *spoon*

~~~~~BLURB~~~~~

Fate had a different plan.
My
Michelle
5 Stars!

Loved this just as much the second time around. I meant to skim a little to refresh my mind before diving into book 2 but I found I couldn't skim once I started.
Eden is different from others. She's alone. She has never been loved not even by her parents. She's haunted by nightmares every night until one night everything changes. The seven have her and their leader L is their leader. Eden is drawn to L. When he's near her nightmares are no longer waking her up. But what happens when
Jen
Dec 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 The Devil Made Me Do It Stars!

I love a good angels and demons, good vs evil, heaven and hell story, so when I saw this book a while back I made a mental note that I had to read it. Now that I have some time, I couldn't wait to jump right in and I was not disappointed.

Eden hasn't had the easiest of a life. Her mom was a little crazy and almost killed her when she tried to baptize her, convinced she was a product of the devil. Eden grew up thinking she was evil. It didn't help that she had the
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
 photo newreviewbannerfeather_zpspga5dbag.jpg

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg

Title: Born Sinner
Plot: 5
Characters: 5
Scorching Level: 5
HEA: Not telling...

This book was so powerful!!! They should make it into a freaking movie!
Eden has always known that she is different. Growing up without a family, the only person who loves her is her sister.
She works hard to support herself but she doesn't know that her
Michelle
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 5ea684b8d946e56513e71fb653bd04_zpsefgi0uzi.gif

photo f42ce8f6c85fe3add71a386d56cf3f_zpsirw5muiv.gif “Somewhere in a distant corner of my mind, I remember that I should hate him. Should fear him. But now I fear something else entirely. I fear myself.”

An intense and captivating read that will hold you hostage!! Born Sinner by S.L. Jennings was a phenomenal start of what I know will be an amazing series. Jennings has masterfully created a story that was dark, gritty, intense, and yet wildly intriguing as she brought forth and created a
Paige
3 "Fate" Stars

I haven't read PNR in a while so when this hit my Kindle, I dove head first and literally didn't stop reading until the last word. I was truly entrenched in the story unfolding in front of me and had to know all the things. After that amazing prologue, I had to know who the heroine was and what she was. Then after the introduction of the mysterious stranger, I had to know his story and how he fit in. Then when all the rest of the characters were introduced, I had to know how the
Kate's Corner
And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And…. Then it all went to shite.

Millennia later…….

“Turn around. Walk.” I should’ve known then that I was doomed. A good girl would’ve cried.

Who wouldn’t want to continue reading after that sentence?

The Se7en roam the earth saving humanity. They sin so that we humans may find salvation.

What a bunch the Se7en are. Let me introduce the magnificent anti-hero
Jamie ♡♡ submits to books ♡♡
***** 5 "Ultimate Sin" Stars *****

First off......THIS BOOK WAS FABULOUS AND I LOVED BEYOND WORDS. Never in a million years did I ever expect to love a paranormal romance filled with angels and demons and fall so madly in love with the story. This one is definitely hard to review as you just need to read it to fully understand what is going on.

photo eden_zpsub7aifo5.jpg

Forgotten, is the story of Eden's life. Her mother tried killing her at the age of 5 to rid Eden of all her evilness. Then being pushed into foster
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

ARC Giveaway!
Part of the Shh… Summer Buzz Book Event 2016!
Shh… Summer Buzz Book ARC Giveaway: https://goo.gl/uqgC3u
Win ARCs for all the Buzz Books featured!
Shh… Summer Buzz Books: https://goo.gl/4p43qo
Jun-Sep book, release & ARC info!!
Shh… Summer Buzz Book Calendar: https://goo.gl/78NlrK
All Buzz Books organized by week of release!
Join Shh…: http://goo.gl/OmQUZv
Join for direct links to work. GR redirects all non-members to group home.
RSVP: https://goo.gl/bvZGC3
Author sign-up:
Corinne Michaels
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I freaking LOVED this book. So much so that my poor friend is getting bombed with gifs and texts.

I can't even explain my emotions still because I don't want to spoil anything, but I truly loved it.
I loved L and that alone makes me question my damn sanity. Everything about this book unfolded in a heartbreaking and beautiful way. If you love paranormal then you need to read this book. If you don't love paranormal, you need to read this book. It's one that you can relate to, love, and become
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
Aug 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of th Dark Light series
OH HELL!!!!!!

4 to 4,5 "sinful" stars

If you loved the Dark Light series by SL Jennings, you'll love this one too, especially as Dorian and Gabriella make an appearance.

It's dark and light, sinfully erotic at some moments, really gore at others (her nightmares are just horrifying) and it ends on a cliffhanger!

All characters are in shade of grey and I love it about these stories. Nothing is clear cut, the demons are not totally evil and the angels are not the goody-goody guys either.

Our female
Jacqueline's Reads
Sep 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Recommended to Jacqueline's Reads by: Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
Shelves: pnr
3.5 Pretty Good Stars

I started several S.L. Jennings reads. I see her books all around and I’m seduced by the covers. I’ve never actually finished her books until now.

Overall Born Sinner was an okay book. There were plenty of high moments where I couldn’t put it down and there were plenty dull moments I was super-fast reading to get through. She’s a narrative writer, which usually isn’t my cuppa but her descriptive writing help paints a pretty picture for you.

I love me a good paranormal book,
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
3.5

I just finished reading the author's entire Dark Light series. I absolutely loved it! I am not sure if that is affecting the way I feel about this story or not. Obviously, I went into this book with high expectations, and I know sometimes that can be problematic. I was so excited to have another paranormal story to read by S.L. Jennings. I read it in a couple of days. Her writing style is really easy to get into, and the book had an interesting premise. In the end, I just had mixed feelings
Lea ★
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Cliffhanger alert!
Book hangover alert!

I usually don't read paranormal romance, it is just not my thing, and I have been avoiding it like a plague... until now. I made an exception with this book because I was hooked from the blurb!
And that prologue! OMG! I couldn't put it down!
How about the cover? Holly hell!
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this book.
I never thought I could love a paranormal romance this much. I truly
Stacie
Aug 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Reread Review 4/8/18

4 "Still Sinfully Good" Stars!

I am so glad I did a reread of this one. I picked up on some things I either forgot about it didn't catch then first time. I probably didn't catch them... Anywho I basically have the same overall feelings as I did the first time. Only both Eden and Legion got on my nerves just a little bit. I understand both POVs but he could communicate better and she could get some self esteem. But I'm rooting hard for them. It I may be rooting hard for the
Katie
Sep 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 I never said I fought fair stars

The first thing I noticed about this book was that it is so well written. Seriously. Each line was like pure poetry.

There were so many lines that were highlighted, I thought I share a few with you...

"He carries the burden of lost souls. I carry the weight of my own vicious demons. We are different, yet kindred in so many ways. As if the universe or God or some other force greater than the both of us had been waiting for us to find each other."

"He is need. He
Sunny
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
SL Jennings went back to her PNR roots and now, all is right with the world again! It's no secret that I love all of her work, but paranormal romance is where SL Jennings BELONGS. Plain and simple- this is the genre that she's meant to write. I cannot tell you how much I loved this book.

Sometimes, having a slow start is just the price you have to pay when it comes to paranormal books. There's lots of necessary world building that needs to happen before all the action goes down. Somehow, SL
Julia (ten_thousand_books)
"Just please...don't shut yourself off from the world. Don't pretend like it doesn't bother you-like it doesn't hurt you-because you think being alone is easier than being forgotten."

This book had me hooked from page 1. Oh my goodness I loved it! I knew it was going to be a 5 star right from the beginning. I didn't want to put it down.

"The pain you've inflicted, the wrong you've done-all derived from your own inner turmoil. Adriel gave you the gun, but you loaded the ammunition and fired."

Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In a sea of Angel and Demons books, BORN SINNER stands out with its flawless, spellbinding, and original storyline.

S.L. Jennings has got herself a new stalker with this book. Born Sinner was perfectly done. It's a tale that will suck you into its world. Intense, angsty, magical, sexy, intriguing, and yet heart-stealing all at the same time.

The pace of the story was on point. You won't find a dull moment here, quite the opposite, it will keep you glued to your kindle; captivated with the
Hollie
When I saw this author had a new book out, especially in the paranormal genre, I couldn’t wait to give it a try. Here's my breakdown:

Pros:
* Kindleunlimited
* Interesting story concept

Cons:
* The first 25% of this book had me constantly thinking "what the hell was going on" - it just throws you into the story with no background etc.
* I wasn’t a fan of the heroine - she just had a weak feel to her character
* The romance was pretty blah - I didn’t see the hero as having genuine love/interest in the
Chanelle
NOW LIVE!

There's a reason why this new release from S.L. Jennings is much anticipated. I'm a huge fan of this author! She has provided us with some seriously fantastic reads. So what happens when one of your favourite romance authors takes everything that you love about her books and combines it all into an amazing, paranormal package? You are in for a damn good time, that's what!

Meet Eden. Twenty two years old, living a miserable existence in Chicago's slums. She knows she is different, has
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!
I LOVED this book so much that we have an ARC giveaway happening - make sure to enter on the pinned post on the blog FB page!!!

WOW! I have read many books by SL Jennings but this is by far my favorite! I have never read any of her prior PNR books and I need to remedy that quickly!!!!
Born Sinner was so well done - we get the sexy, the angst and we get the hope and fear too. SL Jennings has weaved a story with an intricate and action packed plot
❤Rachel Anne's Romance Must Reads❤
I don't really know what to say. This book definitely held my interest and has me wanting to read more. I'm glad book 2 is already out although I do have some reservations. Book one had one major flaw imo and I'm not sure I can overlook it and it would be a major spoiler so...

4 stars...for now.

Amazon KU!
Reanell Tisdale
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well holy smokes what the heck did I just read?! Seriously where have I been that I haven’t read this series before?! I really love a good PNR and this one ticked off all my boxes.

After reading the book I have a new appreciation for the cover. I love when a cover just fits the story inside. L is my favorite character. I have a fascination with all of them obviously but something about him calls to me. And Eden, I’m so excited to see her story play out.

Now excuse me while I go start and finish

• Playing with Monsters (Playing with Monsters, #1)
  • Sleeping with Monsters (Playing With Monsters, #2)
  • Becoming his Monster (Playing with Monsters, #3)
  • A Demon's Dark Embrace (The Elite Guards, #1)
  • Such Violent Delights: A Holiday Paranormal Romance Anthology
  • Taunting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #2)
  • Vein Of Love (Blackest Gold, #1)
  • Escaping Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #3)
  • Wicked Hexes (Cursed Coven, #12)
  • Claiming the Dragon King (The Elite Guards #2)
  • Seducing Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #4)
  • Fighting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #1)
  • Afterlife (Afterlife Saga, #1)
  • Darkest Before Dawn (Guardian's Diary, #1)
  • Unraveling Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #5)
  • The Two Kings (Afterlife Saga #2)
  • If She's Wicked (Wicked Knights #1)
  • Body of The Crime (Blackest Gold, #2)
S.L. Jennings is a proud military wife to her high school sweetheart, a mom of 3 rowdy boys, and a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary and paranormal romance. When she’s not obsessing over book boyfriends, you can find her hanging out with a few epic fictional loves at independent bookstores, or sipping a Bloody Mary at her favorite brunch haunt in Spokane, Washington. ...more

Se7en Sinners (4 books)
  • End of Eden (Se7en Sinners, #2)
  • Wicked Ruin (Se7en Sinners, #3)
  • Fallen Reign (Se7en Sinners, #4)
“When you find something worth living for, you won’t hesitate to die for it.” 3 likes
“he always looks like a rubber band on the verge of snapping. If intimidation had a face—a body—it’d be him.” 2 likes