Start by marking “Saddle and a Siren (Hell Yeah!; Heroes in the Saddle #3)” as Want to Read:
Saddle and a Siren (Hell Yeah!; Heroes in the Saddle #3)

Saddle and a Siren

(Heroes in the Saddle #3)

4.48  ·  Rating details ·  50 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Responding to a late night 911 call, Paramedic Clint Black finds a T-boned pickup truck and livestock trailer tipping precariously at the edge of the highway. The injured driver is more concerned with her cattle than with her own welfare. She surprises Clint with her desperate need of his help for more than just her medical problems.

Kally Zappa hasn’t exactly been telling
Published August 9th 2016 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about Saddle and a Siren, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saddle and a Siren

Cheryl Graham Petit
Aug 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Saddle and a Siren has everything a reader wants in a romance book... drama, humor, passion, chemistry, romance, a hot, sexy cowboy, a captivating story-line, endearing characters you can't help by love, and a HEA. Randi Alexander does not disappoint!

An ARC of this book was provided by the author for an honest review.
Emily
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Saddle and a Siren" (Heroes in the Saddle Series Book 3/Hell Yeah! Kindle World) by Randi Alexander is a great read. I loved Clint and Kally's story. Never a dull moment when Pepper McCoy is around. This story has action, drama, humor, passion, romance, hot cowboys, and more. Loved catching up with Treven and Delta, and Rex and Mina. Highly recommend to all fans of romance.
Linda Rimer-Como
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book very much! It was a quick read that grabs you from the start, I couldn't put it down. The sexual chemistry between Clint and Kally is evident from the start and becomes more intense as their relationship grows. This is a must read!

Gifted a copy for an honest review
Vickie Raynor
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
True Randi Alexander book. I loved it! The characters feel so real I felt like I knew them, which makes it so easy to fall in love with them. It was nice to revisit old friends too. The romance was fast and enjoyable and perfect. If you want a heartwarming read, you will love this book! Gifted to me.
Janna
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Randi Alexander - Hell Yeah! Saddle and a Siren - (Kindle Worlds Novella) - (Heroes in the Saddle Book 3)

If you like Sable Hunter’s Hell Yeah! And Randi’s Heroes in the Saddle, you are going to love this installment. We met Clink Black, a Paramedic, in book one in the story with Treven and Delta.

When a 911 call came in, he raced to the location and found a pickup truck and livestock trailer way to close to the edge of the highway. The injured driver doesn’t care about her injuries, it is her ca
Jennie Fortna
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a continuation to Hell Yeah, Kindle World and Hero’s in a Saddle series. Keep on writing Randi Alexander....what's next???

This story is about Clint Black (not the country singer) and Kally Zappa.

Clint is a paramedic and responds to a 911 call and he finds a pickup truck and livestock trailer hanging dangerously on the edge of the highway. He and his partner split up to find if there are any injuries and to get everyone to safety before anything else happens. Clint finds the injured driver
Gail
Shelves: cowboys, favorite, hot
This is a great story about how love can strike at any time, even from a wreck. The story is told in such a way that we get a complete background on Clint and Kally. They're made for each other with the exception of Clint wanting to go to the 'big city', and Kally making a name for herself with her prized cattle and dreams of running a cattle ranch. This story gives the reader a little of everything, including hot sex and some tearful moments.

Clint Black is a EMT with the Wild Oak Fire Departme
Izzy Ferreira
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading the third instalment in this series. I didn't realised it was the third book as I read it after Hot in the Saddle. They really don't have to be read in order and are completely stand alone. Some of the characters cross over into the other books but all it does is make you really curious about how they met and want to read their story.
As for A Saddle and a Siren I loved Kally's character. It's always nice to get a female character with a strong personality. Even with her own inse
Ruth
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book.
Paramedic Clint Black goes out on a run to find a T-boned pickup truck with it's livestock trailer tipping precariously at the edge of the highway. The driver is hurt but is more concerned with her cattle then herself.
Kally has taken on the responsibility for her Chiangus breeding stock. Now she needs to figure out what to do next. Then Clint turns out he might be the answer to all her problems. Now that they are together it is hotter then ever.
I love how Randi showed the ins
Kim
Jan 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Clint rescues Kally late one night and from there Kally and Clint begin a smoking relationship. Kally endeared herself to everyone on the ranch. It was easy to really like her and just flow with her and her horses. Clint, well at times I think he was just a horse's patoot. He was so afraid to see that their passion might actually be a relationship. Kally did need to be a little more forthcoming with Clint. But it's easy to see where she was so used to her family using information against her tha ...more
Madeleine
Aug 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really love this story.. This whole series is very entertaining and fun to read. Ms Randi Alexander has a way of making you fall in love with her heroes. In this story you get Clint and Kally, two people who are perfect for each other.. The attraction between them is immediate and hot from the beginning and it just gets better as the story roll on. But are things to good to be true between them and will a misunderstanding keep them apart?
Tanya Brown
Aug 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I just loved this story with Vance and Rachel. She needs to save her ranch and he is the one who can do it. Rachel had second thoughts about having Vance back on her ranch. She never stopped loving him or he with her. As he tries to figure out where her money is going, they get a second chance at love. Very well written and it kept my interest throughout! This book was given to me for an honest review.
Elaine Swinney
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted this book with the only request is that I give an honest review. I loved this book. The characters are great. This is a well written book. This is part of the Sable Hunter Hell Yeah World. You will see characters that you have met in Sable's books. This one will take you through a lot of emotions and I enjoyed this one. I encourage everyone to go get this one you will not regret it. This one is worth your time and effort!!! Another winner for Randi Alexander.
Eileen
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable

Well written story leaving you with questions about cattle rustlers and how the OK show goes!! That is how invested you become in this story. Clint is a complex man who has finally met his match in Ms.Zappa. The other characters they interact with are so interesting you want to know them better. Old friends Trevan and Delta return. Enjoyable, sexy, and a real page Turner!
Teresa Stirewalt
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
MMmmm MMMMMMmmm good. Talk about sexy hot alpha hero type. I had to take a few cold showers after I was finished reading this story. My imagination was running in all sorts of places. Love this series and can't wait to read more from this author.
Vanessa
Dec 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Five stars!
This book is awesome so good I could not out it down. It was that good. Clint is city, but Kally choose him where his heart really is.
Donna Charles
Feb 03, 2017
Therese Lopez
Jan 24, 2017
Goodreads Librari...: Add New Release to Series 3 15 Aug 17, 2016 03:51PM
Erotic Romance Author - "Rode Hard and Put Up Satisfied"

Heroes in the Saddle (3 books)
  • Hot in the Saddle