Start by marking “The One with All the Bridesmaids” as Want to Read:
The One with All the Bridesmaids

The One with All the Bridesmaids

3.89  ·  Rating details ·  37 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
Nora Dervan is ready for her dream Happy Ever After – a gorgeous wedding with fiancé Harry waiting for her at the altar, surrounded by friends and family. But with her four bridesmaids hiding more secrets than bottles of champagne, her big day is in danger of being remembered for all the wrong reasons!

Four bridesmaids vying to be the chief. Four secrets threatening to over
Published July 21st 2017 by HarperImpulse (first published March 17th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about The One with All the Bridesmaids, please sign up.
Gaele this is the 4 stories in one - not another installment in the series.

April H.
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book on NetGalley in exchange for my review.

I honestly loved this book!
I especially loved the anecdotes at the beginning of each chapter. I really liked the chemistry between all the characters and I appreciate the kind of relationships they had with each other. It was very real. I found the book to be a little slow, but I loved everything else. I can't believe I hadn't come across this book before. This book is perfect for a bit of lighthearted fun in the evening.
Rachel Gilbey
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the perfect pick-me-up, I spent so much of the first bit of the book laughing at various aspects of wedding planning, and then as the story progressed I found myself really involved with all four bridesmaids lives, as the big wedding approaches.

For this book is far more about Bea, Cleo, Daisy and Sarah and their lives, than about Nora, the bride, so we really get to see things from many perspectives, and there are multiples romances to hope for, or to deal with difficulties with.

Some o
Gaele
Taking place over the year from engagement party to wedding day, this is ostensibly Nora and Harry’s story, but becomes so much more as friends (the bridesmaids and groomsmen) and festivities never end. Additionally, in a supremely clever twist, Lawless inserts anecdotes from actual couples in introductions to several chapters: providing a ‘this happened” moment that adds to the story.

Truly, almost from the first, the story becomes more about Nora and her relationships with her bridesmaids (Bea
Jessica
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The thing that attracted me to this book was of course that stunning cover that I absolutely adored. The colours and everything is just perfect for the story itself and also very eyecatching.

After waiting for this story to be released as a full book I was delighted as it was definately worth the wait having all the parts together as I could not put this down.

The One with All the Bridesmaids is full of humour with lots of parts that just leave you laughing out loud and I found I read this with a
Kaisha (The Writing Garnet)
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
All reviews can be found on my blog at https://thewritinggarnet.wordpress.com

Oh my god, I’ve just realised that I have never read an Erin Lawless book before! I know I have purchased a few of her previous novels, but unfortunately they’ve been sitting on my TBR for far too long, shamefully! After reading Erin Lawless’ new release, I now have the urge to buy every single book of hers and binge read them.

I don’t usually read the tag lines on blurbs before I read a novel because I sometimes think t
Aoife
I received a free digital copy of this book from the publishers/author via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

When Nora gets engaged to her childhood friend turned love of her life, it’s only natural that she gets some of her best friends together to be her bridesmaid. The only problem is, while all the girls love Nora, they don’t always get on with each other. This book follows the bridal group from engagement to wedding day and involves a lot of wedding dress shopping strops, secrets r
Emma Star Crossed Reviews
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This review was originally posted on Star Crossed Reviews I received this book for free from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Thank you to HarperImpulse for my copy of this book via Netgalley. This is a wrap up of 4 short stories on these characters. I'm at that age where weddings are the thing. I have 3 this year and 2 hen dos, so this book is perfect for my life right now.

Nora has just got engaged and the story
Kim
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, net-galley
What's not to love about a book detailing friendships, wedding planning and fraught hen party activities. It's great to lose yourself in the whirl of organisation and the wedding itself with love in the air. The bridesmaids all have their share of life's dramas going on you really feel a part of it- down to planning the outfit you want to wear!!!!!!!
Erin has such a lovely writing style that you find yourself totally immersed and turning the pages enjoying being a part of the celebrations.
Highly
Deanne Patterson
A fun lighthearted novel about bridesmaids preparing for their friend's wedding. Some drama but the craziness is presented in a fun way that shows what it takes to plan a wedding from proposal to wedding and all the fun and craziness in-between.
Pub Date 14 Jul 2016
I was given a complimentary copy from HarperCollins UK, HarperImpulse through NetGalley. All opinions expressed are my own.
Jane Hunt
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Erin Lawless has  the knack of capturing life events in a humorous and sensitive way that makes everything you read believable and so easy to visualise and empathise with.

The One With All The Bridesmaids is the complete story of Nora and Harry's wedding year, from Engagement party to Wedding day.  However it's the Bridesmaids, Cleo, Bea, Daisy and Sarah and their lives  who are the stars of this story. Their friendship with Nora and each other makes this an absorbing fun read and its easy to ide
Zoé-lee O'farrell
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really do not know where to start with this book apart from the fact that I loved it!

Last week I was getting ready to go on my best friend's hen party and couldn't decide which book to start reading in our downtime, until I saw this little gem. I have recommended this to the whole hen party. It is such a fun, feel good, entertaining read especially as real life and the book at times crossed over!

This is a story of Nora and her four bridesmaids (Bea, Sarah, Daisy and Cleo), it starts with the a
Sharon
Thank you to Netgalley, the author and the Publishers, Harper Impulse for this review copy given in exchange for an honest review.

This book has also been released into the four separate parts – The One with the Engagement Party, Wedding Dress, Hen Weekend and The White Wedding. This book is all four parts in one book. I have previously read the first two parts, but then was given the opportunity to read the book as a whole, so started back at the beginning!

The book follows one bride and her br
Alison
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is absolutely perfect for the summer wedding season .. Erin Lawless captures the whole shebang, who knew there was so much to arranging a wedding! The One With All The Bridesmaids follows the journey of the marriage between Nora and Harry.

It’s almost like a girls v boys story .. the hens are all super duper involved and take it SO seriously and the boy partners tend to tag along and do as they are told lol.

There is a small group who have been friends since school days so the feelings run de
Shelley
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Thank you to NetGalley, HarperColliins UK and the author Erin for allowing me too read this book in exchange for an honest review!

First things first, I love this book. To give this a bit of context; I have been a bridesmaid four times and a bride once so I think I am fairly qualified to say that this book really does hit the nail on the head when it comes to all things wedding!

This book evoked lovely memories for me of buying my wedding dress, going on my hen weekend, my actual wedding day but
Petra "Pippa" Q
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Erin Lawless has a fresh and unique writing style that makes me so quickly absorbed in the storyline of her books. The One with.. is such a fun, witty and appealing story that has a touch of phenomenal Friends series vibe.
I loved following the group of girls ( Nora, Bee, Daisy, Cleo and Sarah) as well as boys on their journey leading up to Nora's wedding. It definitely wasn't a smooth ride! There are secrets, drunken faux pas, wild nights, jealousy but also wonderful friendships and most of all
Mandy
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’ve seen positive things said about Erin Lawless’ books so often that I just had to try one for myself! ‘The One With All the Bridesmaids’ is a warm, witty, enthralling story that grabbed me in the first couple of pages, and I was really sad when I reached the end. During the preparations for Nora’s wedding, the focus is on her four bridesmaids - Cleo, Daisy, Sarah, and Bea - as they all have secrets which gradually come out one by one. I’m so glad that there are more books in the wedding/engag ...more
Carol Beasley
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a lovely read and perfectly captured the fun and headaches that can be all part of planning a wedding. Having been a bridesmaid and a bride it was lots of fun to read this book and I definitely found it amusing how the girls were all taking it more seriously than the boys were. A stereotype maybe but a pretty spot on one.

This is a great summer read and I enjoyed it a lot.

I was sent a copy of this book by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
Camila
Aug 16, 2017 rated it liked it
*This book was given to me by the publisher through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review – all opinions are my own.*
A funny and light-hearted novel about a group of bridesmaids preparing for a friend's wedding. I enjoyed some of the romantic arcs and especially the real life funny anecdotes about weddings. I'd recommend this book if you feel like a light wedding-based read, perfect for a summer holiday.
Julia
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
A wonderful story of friendship, bridesmaidzillas, finding love, getting married.

The story, as the title says, is about the bridesmaids. About their relationship to each other and also about their relationships.
Susan Duthie
Oct 30, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle, netgalley
Good story which was easy to read. Plenty of drama. Perfect for relaxed reading anytime.
K is for Cathy
May 25, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: stopped-reading
Too confusing, too many characters, terrible. Tried but I stopped reading with no regrets. No wedding is worth putting up with this group.
Loz
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was ok
I really enjoy this author's writing, it's highly readable, but unfortunately this time the story and characters weren't my cup of tea. I look forward to something different in the future.
Bob
rated it it was ok
Aug 12, 2017
Miss J A Ancrum-McPake
Nov 18, 2017
Erin Lawless would probably love to be your Goodreads friend.

Although she's predominantly on here with her reader hat on, she's published a book of short stories and flash fiction - The Last Train Home & Other Stories - and two bestselling British contemporary romances for HarperCollins' award-winning romance imprint Harper Impulse, The Best Thing I Never Had and Somewhere Only We Know .
More about Erin Lawless