Start by marking “Midnight and Mistletoe At Cedarwood Lodge” as Want to Read:
Midnight and Mistletoe At Cedarwood Lodge

Midnight and Mistletoe At Cedarwood Lodge

(At Cedarwood Lodge #3)

A brand new feel-good festive romantic serial from bestselling author Rebecca Raisin!

Planning a New Years Eve Party might be the kind of event Clio Winters used to dream about organising, but when everything is feeling a bit up in the air, she has to hope that this New Years her wish really will come true.

Cedarwood Lodge is a delectable romance told in three parts – f

Published December 22nd 2016 by HQ DIgital

To ask other readers questions about Midnight and Mistletoe At Cedarwood Lodge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Midnight and Mistletoe At Cedarwood Lodge

Start your review of Midnight and Mistletoe At Cedarwood Lodge
Julie
Midnight & Mistletoe by Rebecca Raisin is a 2016 publication.

An emotionally stunning, but delightful conclusion to this romantic holiday e series!

This last installment in the Cedarwood Lodge e-series brings friends and family together for the holidays and finally resolves the age- old mystery of why Clio’s mom has such strong feelings about Cedarwood Lodge and explains why she held back from forging a solid relationship with her daughter. Warning… this storyline will require a box of tissues.
Karen Whittard
Feb 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Thank you to Netgalley, HQ digital and Rebecca Raisin for the opportunity to read this book for an honest review.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance reader copy of this book.

You can find my review on both Goodreads and Amazon. On Goodreads from today under Karen Whittard and on Amazon under k.e.whittard from publication date.

I'm really enjoying the cederwood lodge series of books. They are fun and they make me feel all happy and I always get very excited about the next book once I have finished
Liina
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It's the third and last installment and the story continues after the bridal expo. It's time to prepare for the Christmas, but there's also an opportunity to plan a New Year's party, which is going to be a huge thing. Clio's friends have found their soulmates and are happily in love, is Clio also going to find her other half in the middle of the celebrations? As things are looking pretty good for Clio and the lodge, the mystery around her mom is finally solved as well. It's a huge relief for the ...more
Rachel Gilbey
Dec 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
What a satisfying conclusion to a really sweet little 3 book series, starring Cedarwood Lodge at the heart of it. This is the third novella of the series and if you have read the others then you will be glad to know that all loose ends do get tied up, we finally found out the explanation for why Clio's mum acts the way she does, and Clio finally has some romance of her own (although I am not saying who with).

If you haven't read the others yet, then please do read them first as I really think th
Grass monster
Dec 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Firstly I am really REALLY gutted this is the last book in the Cedarwood Lodge series. I hope that Rebecca Raisin will take on how popular this series has been and revist at some point in the future.
In the last part of the story, Clio and the gang are gearing up for a party centered around Christmas Day and the New Year. I really loved Armory's storyline and how things will now change for her and Aunt Bessie was just a delight and an added bonus. Again great descriptions of the lodge and its int
Kim
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, kindle, net-galley
This was a gorgeous last part of the trilogy at Cedarwood Lodge. We join Clio and her friends and family on Christmas Day and it sounds like such a wonderful day with some lovely touching scenes. They are also planning a New Years Eve Party for an important client and it kept getting updated requests that could have sent them into tailspin- but they take it all in hand and plan the perfect sounding event.
Some of the storylines are explained here and we get to know some of the secrets from the pr
Jo
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
The final installment of the Cedarwood series - I think I left it too long between parts 2 and 3 as I had forgotten some of the storylines. Lesson learnt there. I did enjoy it though catching up and always love a happy ending.
Clair
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-reads
Christmas has arrived at Cedarwood Lodge, every one is full of festive cheer and loved up. That is everyone other than Clio and Kai. Clio is struggling to admit her feelings for Kai even to herself let alone to the man in question and Kai is still mentally working through the revelations regarding his adoption. Will they be brave and take the leap?

Midnight & Mistletoe wraps up the Cedarwood Lodge trilogy wonderfully and provides answers to the final questions to the backdrop of the team organisi
Bharti
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Clio Winters getting some personal magic for self in the beautiful finale of Cedarwood Lodge. Full review: https://t.co/n2tBVt8nU8 ...more
Julie
Dec 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
The fabulous Rebecca Raisin brings her enchanting Cedarwood Lodge serial to a delightful and enthralling close with the third and final installment of this terrific series, Midnight and Mistletoe at Cedarwood Lodge.

Events management is what Clio Winters does best and even though she had escaped the hustle and bustle of city life for the tranquility of her home town Evergreen, when she finds herself having to organize a New Year’s Eve party at Cedarwood Lodge, she cannot help but be a bit frazzle
Ann
Jan 19, 2017 rated it liked it
I think I would have enjoyed this series more if I had read the first two books before picking up this one. I didn't have any trouble following the story but I'm wishing I had more background on the other two couples who were very prevalent in this story. Cleo has return to her hometown to help the family at Cedarwood Lodge. This story is set with Cleo and her mother (they are working on their relationship) planning a New Year's celebration for their friends, family and guests. Lots of sweet rom ...more
Sky
Dec 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Midnight and mistletoe at Cedarwood Lodge by Rebecca Raisin was a sweet feel good read but was lacking what I typically expect from a Chick Lit read.

I found it hard to connect with the main characters in the book and there was not enough tension built up romantically between the two main characters to make you want them to desperately fall in love and have their happily ever after. I felt like we didn't really get to know Clio's love interest Kai really well but could see the potential for you t
Ann Cooper
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a lovely end to this series! I love books that have "Will they?" "Won't they?" themes and they were in abundance in this book. The setting is magical and the relationships keep your interest from beginning to end.

I loved the way Clio and her mum managed to get back together - it was a real tear-jerker!

Thank you Rebecca for a lovely series.

I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Diane Dyke
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another brilliant breath of fresh mountain air from Rebecca Raisin, the culmination of the Cedarwood Lodge trilogy brings more delicious donuts and the wonderful happy ever after for everyone that it hinted at throughout the first two books. I’ve loved all Rebecca’s novels, reading one of them is like sinking into a hot soothing bubble bath after a tiring day. You just get that hmmm feeling and I can’t wait for the next book / series.
Ria
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Aww, what a beautiful ending! My heart exploded with happiness whilst reading it. Rebecca's writing whisks you away to Cedarwood Lodge and lets us enjoy the Christmas and Gatsby style New Year party all the way. I loved every second of this book. I, honestly, wish Rebecca would consider writing more stories in this series. Strongly recommended!
Beky DAvis
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Relax...

A relaxing summer read. Good story with romance and a bit of mystery.
Curl up and enjoy. You will want to read the whole series.
Michelle Hein
Nice story
Amy Muscarella
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another heartwarming story!

Love all of Rebecca Raisin's books and this one is no exception! I can't wait to read the next boom,
helen skinner
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nice end to the trilogy. Feel good book
Artemiz
Dec 31, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley, 2016
Midnight and Mistletoe At Cedarwood Lodge is on short sweet story, that has previous stories, which I have not read, but as I understand, they all had Clio as one of the characters. She has been the party planner in New York, but be course some misunderstanding she returned to Cedarwood Lodge, bought it and started to renovate it and is planing to open it to tourist's soon.

Although the story starts with Clio and her friends eating too much for breakfast after Christmas and then going to Clio's a
Sally Coles
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great to be back at Cedarwood Lodge for the final part. Clio is busy arranging a New Year's Eve party for a client who keeps changing his mind on theme, food etc and so is really busy trying to sort it all without having a nervous breakdown, but always on the perimeter is her feelings for Kai - does he return them and can she let herself go and admit to her feelings.

Clio's mother is beginning to let down her guard and finally shares her heartbreaking story of her time at Cedarwood Lodge and the
Krysti
Dec 18, 2016 rated it liked it
My Rating: FIVE STARS
Midnight and Mistletoe is sweet as Christmas sugar cookies and certainly excels at getting readers into the holiday spirit. Unfortunately, there just wasn't enough of it for me. This book was very short, and just didn't manage to build enough tension either romantically or throughout the plot for me to really get into this book. Any potential problem that Clio Winters faces is easily and very quickly resolved, and there just wasn't enough buildup or emotional turmoil leading
Memphistigergal
Dec 30, 2016 rated it liked it
Clio Winters is planning a huge Gatsby-themed New Years Eve party at Cedarwood lodge. However, she isn’t feeling too festive. So many things are happening. Her 2 friends have found love and she is feeling a tad left out. Her relationship with her mom is starting to heal, but reminders of the past creep in to threaten that. Will her wish come true for New Year’s and will she have someone to kiss at midnight?

This was the last installment in the Cedarwood Lodge series. I haven’t read the first two
booksofallkinds
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
With the holidays almost over, Clio and her friends at Cedarwood Lodge are gearing up to throw a New Year's Eve party that will blow everyone's socks off, and there is something about the lodge that seems to have everyone finding what they need. Watching her friends settle down with their soulmates really makes Clio smile, but she cannot help but wonder if love will ever work out for her? With her childhood sweetheart, Tim, making it clear that he would like them to pick up where they left off a ...more
Adele
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
Cedarwood Lodge has been such a treat. I’m now feeling quite hungover with book love for the friends I’ve grown to love at Cedarwood Lodge. I do hope Rebecca Raisin will revisit Cedarwood Lodge in the future. I could happily read the whole series back to back again!

We rejoin Clio and her friends and family at Christmas, just after their first major wedding expo at the lodge. With the excitement of the prospect of new events planning for the new year the gang can now relax a little and enjoy Chri
Aisha
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
A wonderfully fitting end to the Cedarwood Lodge trilogy. All loose ends were tied up and I miss the characters already! A great read.
Kaisha (The Writing Garnet)
Dec 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
All reviews can be found on my blog at https://thewritinggarnet.wordpress.com

Can't believe that we are on the third and final part of the series, already! I have really enjoyed following Clio's life and watching her grow before my very eyes with the previous books. I was rather hopeful that  'Midnight and Mistletoe' would follow suit.

For Clio, there has always been 'something' up in the air when it came to her relationship with her mum. What that was though, Clio had absolutely no idea. Her mum
Sam Still Reading
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fans of heart-warming romance
Recommended to Sam Still Reading by: love this author
The final part in the Cedarwood Lodge trilogy takes us to what is for some the laziest part of the year between Christmas and New Year – and for others, the busiest. Clio definitely falls into the latter as old flame Timothy asks her to put on a fancy New Year’s Eve party for his boss in order to impress. The group of friends and family celebrate Christmas together, with Amory getting a surprise present – a dog. Is this a plan by Cruz to entice her towards children or simply a sweet present?

Even
Rachel
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
In book 3 we reunite with Clio and Amory at Cedarwood Lodge. Amory is head-over-heels with Cruz. All her misgivings all but forgotten she is planning her future in Evergreen with her beau, who is still enjoying his role as chef at the lodge.

After the success of the wedding fayre Aunt Bessie is the talk of social media, her bespoke doughnuts are a hit on Instagram and she has been invited to be on America Today.

Clio’s mother Annabelle is slowly coming around to her daughter owning the Lodge. Anna

• Coming Home to Merriment Bay: Part Three: Christmas
  • Coming Home to Merriment Bay: Part Two: Sparks Fly
  • Coming Home to Merriment Bay: Part Four: Starry Skies
  • Bonfires & Hot Chocolate at The Little Duck Pond Cafe: (Little Duck Pond Cafe, Book 7)
  • Christmas at Wynter House (Wyntersleap series Book 1)
  • Confetti at The Little Duck Pond Cafe: (Little Duck Pond Cafe, Book 6)
  • Coming Home to Merriment Bay: Part One: A Reunion
  • The Cornish Cream Tea Summer: Part One – All You Knead is Love
  • A Winter Wedding at the Little Duck Pond Cafe (Little Duck Pond Cafe, Book 8): A heart-warming tale of love, family and friendship
  • A Bakery at the Little Duck Pond Cafe: (Little Duck Pond Cafe, Book 5)
  • Secret Wishes and Summer Kisses on Lily Pond Lane
  • Lemon Drizzle Mondays at the Little Duck Pond Cafe: (Little Duck Pond Cafe, Book 9)
  • Snowed in at The Little Duck Pond Cafe (The Little Duck Pond Cafe, Book 4)
  • In Too Deep (Meet Me at Pebble Beach #2)
  • Snowflakes at Lavender Bay (Lavender Bay #3)
  • Summer at The Little Duck Pond Cafe
  • Out of the Blue (Meet Me at Pebble Beach #1)
  • Make or Break at the Lighthouse B&B

At Cedarwood Lodge (4 books)
  • Celebrations and Confetti At Cedarwood Lodge