Start by marking “Gun Shy (Hell Yeah!)” as Want to Read:
Gun Shy (Hell Yeah!)

Gun Shy

(Hell Yeah! Universe)

Returning to his hometown to sell his hated father's ranch, the last thing Andrew Grant expects to find on his first day in town is a reason to stay. But there she is, Melissa Divine. The girl he loved all those years ago.

But Melissa has changed since those innocent days. She's just escaped from a hellish marriage and wants nothing to do with any man. Especially not this b
Published August 9th 2016 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about Gun Shy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gun Shy

Deb Diem
Aug 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hell Yeah!: Gun Shy by Sabrina York is a well written, smooth read. This is a quick read but don't be fooled by it's length. Packed between the covers of this book is an amazing story. Andrew and Melissa's story has drama, suspense, action, sizzle and humor. Ms York's characters, as always, are perfect for this wonderful story. I enjoyed every word of Gun Shy and look forward to my next read by Sabrina York. Gun Shy is a complete book, not a cliff-hanger.
Nola Arganbright
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Healing

A great book that I enjoyed reading. The story does have an abuse theme which could be triggering to some readers. The theme is treated with respect and knowledge.
Dana
Sep 22, 2016 rated it liked it
After being away for 7 years, Andy is headed back to Kerrville, Texas after the death of his abusive father. The only thing Andy is looking forward to is to hopefully see his old crush Melissa.
7 years have not been kind to Melissa. For starters, the man she married hid his abusiveness until after the I Dos were said. When Baron, Melissa's husband, beats her to within an inch of her life, she finally decides it's time to leave him, but leaving a monster isn't as easy as one would think. When Bar
NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews
"You can’t run from something you carry inside yourself.”

After the death of his father, Andrew Grant is returning to his hometown. The ghosts of his past haunt him, and he just wants to settle the estate and get back on the road…away from the memories and the horrors they bring with them. But then she walks in the bar…

Melissa Divine is drawn to the rough looking, but very hawt biker. He’s not a regular at the bar, but something about his eyes draws her in, and she feels safe…safe for the first
Debbie Collins
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hell Yeah!: Gun Shy by Sabrina York is a fast paced, quick and easy read. It is also an emotional read, as both characters deal with demons from their past. Andrew Grant returns to his hometown, to sell his father's ranch, he never expects to stay long, but then he runs into Melissa Divine, a girl he remembers from his younger days. Melissa Divine has just escaped from an abusive marriage, and wants nothing to do with any man. She just wants to work, get a place of her own and live her life in p ...more
Pansy
Oct 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Although they are on my tbr list, I haven't read many of the Hell Yeah! series yet. However, Sabrina York is on my "must read right now" list so . . .

Okay, Gun Shy. *sigh* Yep! Loved it! Ms York seems to have this knack for writing tropes that aren't on the top of my favorites list and making me love them. Her returning heroes are not only HOT, but real and though undoubtedly damaged, trying real hard to work things out.

Second chance stories tend to turn me off, but this one . . . *sigh* It wa
Siobhan Muir
Oct 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
I liked this tale set in Sable Hunter's KindleWorld. While it definitely had Sabrina York's sass and snark, it had a little bit of sweetness thrown in that belongs with Sable Hunter. Not that it wasn't hot. Andrew has a lot to hate about his home town, but Melissa isn't part of that and she might just be enough to let him put down roots. I really enjoyed the way Ms. York dealt with the issue of spousal abuse and that the heroine ended up saving everyone. Love it when a woman kicks-butt.
Elaine Swinney
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic book. This is a quick and easy read. A well written story. This one is worth your time and effort. This is a book in the Hell Yeah Kindle World. Yes you will have some of the Sable Hunter / Hell Yeah characters make an appearance in this story. Sabrina York writes a fantastic story. I have read a few of Sabrina York's books and she always writes a awesome story. I encourage each of you to go get this book, you will enjoy it!
Sandy
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sooooo good

I loved every book in the Hell Yeah series, now this is book four I have read in the Hell Yeah Kindle World an I can not wait to read the rest of them. This book shows that most abusers are cowards and if you stand up and fight you can triumph over them. This couple who both have known abuse find happiness together.
Rose Nickol
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Nice short story to kill some time. Can't wait to read more books by this author. Nothing more to say.
Tamara
Theresa
rated it it was ok
Dec 30, 2016
New York Times and USA Today bestselling Romance Author

To check out coming books visit www.sabrinayork.com

Amazon Page: amazon.com/author/sabrinayork
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SabrinaYorkBooks
Twitter: @sabrina_york

Hell Yeah! Universe (1 - 10 of 52 books)
  • Thunderstruck (Hell Yeah!)
  • Audacious (Hell Yeah!; Circle Eight Millennium, #1.5)
  • Her Hell Yeah Cowboy (Hell Yeah!; Harland County, #8)
  • Cadillac Cowboy (Hell Yeah! Universe)
  • Man of My Heart (Hell Yeah!; The Omega Team, #5)
  • Until There Was You (Hell Yeah!)
  • Seducing Sarah (Hell Yeah!)
  • Sensing Love (Hell Yeah!)
  • Letting Go (Hell Yeah!; Letting Go #1)
  • Chasing Butterflies (Bad Girls Book 1)