Start by marking “S.O.P.H.I.E. / The World Might Not Live Through the Night” as Want to Read:
S.O.P.H.I.E. / The World Might Not Live Through the Night

S.O.P.H.I.E. / The World Might Not Live Through the Night

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
In this sick society, where bullies breed and good people are lost, we fight to exist (in memory of SOPHIE LANCASTER).
e-chapbook, 2, 35 pages
Published May 20th 2016 by DIY (first published February 5th 2015)

Be the first to ask a question about S.O.P.H.I.E. / The World Might Not Live Through the Night

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Mischenko
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
To see my Q&A with Andy Carrington and hear some of his readings please Click Here

When I first opened the book I had to find out who Sophie Lancaster was. I admit, I had no clue who she was and I was shocked to find out her story, that in 2007, she was brutally beaten to death and all because of the way she looked. So, right off the rip I knew what some of the writing would entail. Andy had me from the first poem, “Revolution.” My absolute favorite out of this collection was “Stamp. Out. Pre
Jason
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2016, poetry
When you first start reading this you think "Man! This guy is soooo angry" then when you really look at the words and take in what he is saying you realise it ain't anger it is frustration at the state of the world. He takes on the government, corporations, racist thugs and sickening bullies. Some of the poems are really hard hitting, I'd say this is not for the faint-hearted but even they need to read this, no hiding from reality for anybody.

The best in this collection (and it is really hard to
Harry Whitewolf
This is another hard hitting, justice seeking, saying it as it is, brilliant dose of underdog poetry from my new favourite poet Andy Carrington. He writes about issues that really matter – whether it’s being labelled ‘different’ or racism or the domination of media bull, Carrington’s words attack the ignorant bigotry and Tory-UKIP driven politics of modern Great Britain in a ferocious assault that make you realise Great Britain’s really not so great after all.

Fuck the same-suited political part
Casey Kiser