Start by marking “Collateral Damage (The Ever Chace Chronicles, #2)” as Want to Read:
Collateral Damage  (The Ever Chace Chronicles, #2)

Collateral Damage

(The Ever Chace Chronicles #2)

When Derek Doyle wakes up next to a ripped-apart body, he's terrified he's about to lose everything he holds dear—Ever, his job, and his family. Dealing with his past has never come easy to Derek, especially since he's too afraid of what people would think if they knew exactly what kind of monster he really is. But finding out who's setting him up could be harder than the ...more
ebook
Published November 14th 2016 by Clean Teen Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Collateral Damage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Collateral Damage

Start your review of Collateral Damage (The Ever Chace Chronicles, #2)
Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Read my full review at http://blackwords-whitepages1977.blog...

I was hooked to this author's style of writing when I read Skin and Bones, and this story is no different. I loved the action and suspense that lurked at the turn of every page. This is by far my favorite so far. I love how the author takes further into the past of Derek and Ever's past and bring it forth more for us to get a glimpse into what was made them who they are. The love and hate in this story was so real and I was addicted
Norene A.
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Certainly caught and held my attention with twists and turns. Became a bit reputations about 80% in and I was ready for the conclusions. The griffins were interesting!
Sara
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Review - Collateral Damage
12/6/2016 Comments

Picture
​When Derek Doyle wakes up next to a ripped-apart body, he's terrified he's about to lose everything he holds dear—Ever, his job, and his family. Dealing with his past has never come easy to Derek, especially since he's too afraid of what people would think if they knew exactly what kind of monster he really is. But finding out who's setting him up could be harder than the team thinks. As long as Derek has lived, there's bound to be a long list
Yara
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another excellent chapter in Derek and Ever's lives. Their bond is put to the test when someone from Derek's past very convincingly sets him up for murder. I liked how Derek trusted Melanie with important things concerning his case, and how we find out more about Caitlin's background. Ever, hurry up and admit you're not crazy already! From what little we see of Samhain, makes me not stand her at all. Ericka and Ricky are awesome friends (I love you, Ricky!!!). I can't wait to see what happens ne ...more
Tony Parsons
Neville Morris (American werewolf, cartel boss) had beaten Derek Doyle (alpha wolf) mercifully & then locked him in a cage.
Neville wanted to make Derek “D” the elite bodyguard.
Derek had managed to hold his own for quite some time. He had killed 29 alpha males to date.
Wolves mated for life & would never cheat on their mate.
Captain Kelly read Derek his rights.
He was under arrest for the murder of Jane Doe.
Anna (M.E./witch) was going to attend to Derek’s injuries.
Chloe Doyle (Derek’s niece, hum
Melanie's
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Ever Chase chronicles which seriously reminds me of a paranormal Criminal Minds but with a dash of romance thrown in. Book 2 picks up with the cliffhanger story from the end of book 1 and the action just continues from there. An excellent mystery, with brilliant characters, this is definitely one of my favorite series at the moment. Paranormal fans will find a character they love (My personal favorite is Ricky) and this addictive page turner will hook you in.

An ea
Christine
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I reviewed Susan Harris' first Ever Chace Chronicle, Skin & Bones, for the Nerd Girl Official blog. Once I completed that book, I was so entranced, I immediately 1-clicked Collateral Damage, Ever Chace Chronicles Book 2.

Ever just found her mate, Derek, and now their world is turned upside down by a criminal charge against the innocent Werewolf, Derek.

Ms. Harris has continued with a great job of describing of her world, as well as giving her characters life. This is another excellent Supernatural
T.
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Skin and Bones, book 1, so much I immediately purchased book two and bumped it to the top of my TBR (reading) list. An excellent continuation of the plot, and I am really liking the secondary characters more, also. The drama with Ever confessing to herself what she believes she is seems too drawn out-- the girl's not an idiot, after all. But, this is my only complaint-- the editing seems better for this book also, which is good to see.
Jennifer Billings
I love Ever Chace!

This is only book 2 and I'm so deeply hooked. I cannot wait to read then next in line. This one had so much action and detail from the very first paragraph it was impossible to put down. I love how even though the series is the Ever Chance Chronicles each other character has very important, separate stories within each book we learn more and love them all.
K.M. Wray
I liked the book but it wasn't as enjoyable as the first book and I'm not sure I'll continue. There was a lack of build up between the two main characters. All they seemed focused on is wanting to 'mate' but their plans were always frustrated. The focus was so much on this that the story was lost. I don't plan to read more from this author.
Christina Blake
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

Susan Harris is my new favourite author, I love the mix of supernatural and Norse mythology - excellent! I have fallen in love with all of the characters, and can barely wait to start book 3 to find out Donnie's fate - I truly hope it's positive.
carl overmiller
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
easy read
Nicketa Fox
Aug 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Got a bit annoying waiting for her to learn who she is. But the rest of the story/plot/characters is great. Loved learning more about the characters backgrounds
Katrina
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Grown up twilight series can't wait to read the next instalment
Ruth Marie Cox
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Bring on book 3!
Carol-Ann
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent series

I’m really loving this series and look forward to each new novel. Can’t wait to see the way this plays out!
Elizabeth
Apr 02, 2020
Nancy
Oct 20, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Shortcut to the Grave (The Ever Chace Chronicles Book 6)
  • Frost (Midnight Ice, #1)
  • A Duke Under Her Spell
  • Knight's Redemption (Knights of Hell, #1)
  • Death Game (Supernatural Battle: Vampire Towers #3)
  • Treasures, Demons, and Other Black Magic (The Dowser #3)
  • A Grave Magic (The Shadow Sorceress, #1)
  • Shadow Hunter (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #1)
  • To Spell with It (A Moonstone Bay Mystery, #4)
  • Secrets of the Sword 1 (Death Before Dragons #7)
  • The Witch Hunter (Witch Hunter Saga #1)
  • Once Blessed, Thrice Cursed: A Sister Witches Urban Fantasy #1
  • Trinkets, Treasures, and Other Bloody Magic (The Dowser #2)
  • Fate Bound (Fate Bound Saga #1)
  • Savages (Vengeance, #1)
  • Untamed Magic (Academy of the Elites, #1)
  • Night Stalker (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #2)
  • Stranger (Academy of Peculiars #1)
Susan Harris is a writer from Cork in Ireland. An avid reader, she quickly grew to love books in the supernatural/fantasy genre. When she is not writing or reading, she loves music, oriental cultures, tattoos, anything Disney and psychology. If she wasn't a writer she would love to be a FBI profiler or a PA for Dave Grohl or Jared Leto.

The Ever Chace Chronicles (6 books)
  • Skin & Bones (The Ever Chace Chronicles, #1)
  • Smoke and Mirrors (The Ever Chace Chronicles Book 3)
  • Night of the Hunter (The Ever Chace Chronicles Book 4)
  • Never Back Down (The Ever Chace Chronicles, #5)
  • Shortcut to the Grave (The Ever Chace Chronicles Book 6)

News & Interviews