Start by marking “Stargate Aschen” as Want to Read:
Stargate Aschen

Read Book

Stargate Aschen

In the year 799 (Aschen calender), Earth is a colony under strict reign by an oppressive Aschen government. The Aschen have turned humans into slaves, and seized control over the entire planet, including the Stargate–a device that allows them to form a wormhole and travel thousands of light years across the galaxy to their home planet within seconds.

Humanity is at the brin
Published June 30th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Stargate Aschen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stargate Aschen

Start your review of Stargate Aschen
Franzi Loewe
Sep 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
One of the best Stargate stories that I have ever read. The author manages to create a different universe without losing the spirit of the original Stargate television show. Well done! Will definitely be reading this one again.
Lynn
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Basically a Jack and Sam love story in an alternative universe. Quite a long story but an easy read. The author has captured the essence of the TV characters very well. So much so that you can hear the actors voices in your head when reading the dialogue.
Hana
Aug 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved every second of it <3 ...more
Ollie
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
I'm not very familiar with the Stargate universe, so I'm not sure just how much of this book is a fanfiction, how much is set in stone in the universe, how much of it was original. However, that said, I really enjoyed the story. It triggered at right places, it was full of action where needed, soothing with romance when things got too grim. I really hope to see more from this writer, will definitely be following her career. I would give it 5 stars in the fanfiction category (it's better than maa ...more
Joy
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is what I needed in my life! From the beginning I have been a Jack/Sam shipper and believe them to be together in the canon line. But this book surpassed any expectations I may have had prior to starting. The author has captured the essence of each and every character so perfectly that I read this in their voices. What a surprise to find the old version of the book in here AND the bonus content!! Maybe one day I will go through it. The author has at least one short story on her website ...more
Katie
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading this. One of the most fun, imaginative novels I’ve read in years - science fiction or otherwise. Characters we have loved forever get a whole new life in this AU exploration of a world conquered by the Aschen Federation, and it’s just as compelling as any canon SG-1 story arc (and depending on you interpret it, this *is* canon, too!).
Wera Ciem (OpenBook)
Sep 13, 2016
Ciprian Cretu
Jul 08, 2017
Kimberley Jackson
Aug 10, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Lacrymosa
Sep 28, 2018
Chris
Nov 14, 2018

• A Spark of Light
  • The Collapsing Empire (The Interdependency, #1)
  • Rescued by the Buccaneer (Pirates of the Jolie Rouge Trilogy, #1)
  • Club Shadowlands (Masters of the Shadowlands, #1)
  • Rough Surrender
  • Ten obcy (Ten obcy, #1)
  • Tango
  • Przedwiośnie
  • Katarynka
  • O psie, który jeździł koleją
  • Kordian. Część pierwsza trylogii. Spisek koronacyjny
  • Konrad Wallenrod
  • Gloria Victis
  • The Wedding
  • Mendel Gdański
  • Nie-Boska komedia
  • Platform Seven
Kimberley Jackson is the author of "Stargate Aschen" and "The Slave's Secret". She started writing historical fiction at age 14. In her early 20s, she discovered her passion for writing historical and contemporary erotic romances. In 2012, she began writing science-fiction stories as well.

Kimberley currently lives in Berlin, Germany, where she recently finished a Master's degree in American Studie