Start by marking “A Love So Deep (To the Bone #3)” as Want to Read:
A Love So Deep (To the Bone #3)

A Love So Deep

(To the Bone #3)

Warning: Hold on tight for the red hot, adrenaline fueled conclusion to the To the Bone series.

What we have is sacred, a bond forged by pain and pleasure, suffering and passion, and Gabe is right—nothing will tear us apart again. This is forever, for keeps, for the rest of our lives, no matter what the future holds.

We just have to outsmart the powerful people determined to
Published September 26th 2016 by Self Taught Ninja (first published June 7th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about A Love So Deep, please sign up.
Avidreader1412 https://www.goodreads.com/series/1992...
She re-released it into 3 books from her other pen name.
You can get the first book here for free.
She re-released it into 3 books from her other pen name.
You can get the first book here for free.

Start your review of A Love So Deep (To the Bone #3)
Lyn❤Loves❤Listening #AUDIOBOOKADDICT
Audio – 5 stars
Story – 3.5 stars

This series isn’t what I expected. Too much of the plot centered on people conspiring to keep Caitlin and Gabe apart. I don’t like when supposedly “dark” stories take a turn into the land of soap operas.

A couple of things saved this series from being a bust for me: 1) The love between Caitlin and Gabe. It was solid, and they didn’t play games. 2) Caitlin, she was one tough chick, and has earned a spot in my Shero hall fame.
Kelli C
4 Well Deserved HEA Stars

I start by saying I am so glad that this book was out...I really needed to see where Caitlin's life ended up with the 'Loss' of Gabe! Yep...I dropped that bomb there! Where is he you say? OHHHHHH, to tell you would be tragic!

Never have I read a book where two people were meant to be together...where two people were so perfect for each other....where so many people worked so hard to keep them apart.

This series reads fast, and I recommend reading the prequel and book 1 fir
TF
Nov 16, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars :-)

Listened to the Audio version -Narrators did a fantastic job!

Overall, this was a solid and enjoyable story but felt that it could have been condensed in 1 book.
Danielle
I really enjoyed listening to this whole series. I really love the ending too. I feel like all the loose ends that needed tying up were done in a good way. Sometimes you just love a book and can't explain why. It was everything, the story, the characters, the drama and the narrators. They did an awesome job. All I can say is just listen to the book. I don't think you will be disappointed. ...more
Cassandra Kutchara
I just love this series!! Read it! Go! Now! What are you waiting for?

Oh my goodness! Where to begin? So much happens in the book its crazy!!

Okay I'm going to spoil it so if you don't want to know what happens then stop reading this review!!

----------SPOILER-----------

So Gabe maybe alive? Caitlin sneaks into Gabe's parents house to see if she can find out if its true or not. She finds "his ashes" and a funeral bulletin. She is crushed!

Caitlin's dad comes to her and tell her some aunt Sally die
Brianda
Warning: unpopular opinion (but my opinion nonetheless, which is the whole point of Goodreads) mixed with rant and spoilers.

😡

Yes, this story had a bunch of twists and turns, I cant deny that, but sorry, even those were so easy to foresee: the mean rich parents, the ass of a father, the return of the sister, the in love best friend gone stalker crazy. I guessed them all, and It still made no sense whatsoever.
It was like a long soap opera that has been on TV for so long that the writers just repea
Stacey
Sep 14, 2016 rated it really liked it

Finally!! A Love So Deep is so full of emotion and punched to the feelings. This book starts off where a Love So Dangerous left off, with so many uncertainties and unanswered questions. There is so much going on that my head is spinning! I don't want to ruin anything for anyone, so I will say that all the pieces to the puzzle are put in place and there is finally a conclusion... One I did not see coming! So buckle up and settle in for an exciting ride!

I absolutely loved this series, and I highl
Lisa
Sep 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, audible
A Love so Deep: A Dark Romance by Lili Valente is the third and final book in her To The Bone series. It picks up right where we left off in A Love so Deadly: A Dark Romance.

What happens when the person you think is lost to you forever is back? What do you do when you realize this person is not quite who you lost? What do you do when you discover that a person you've trusted for years has kept from you the most important truth?

Floored. I was heartbroken at pretty much every part of book two, th
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
I feel like I've been waiting forever for this book. The cliffhanger from This Wicked Rush stayed with me for a long time as did Gabe and Caitlin's story. This book is the perfect ending to their wild story. Jessie has another hit on her hands! I’m not sure it's possible, but Jessie's writing has gotten better. The emotions swirling around these pages were so raw that I was on edge for most of the book. Caitlin gets an offer that she feels is the right choice for her and her family. She moves on ...more
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
A Love So Deep is the third and final book in the To the Bone Series. It's been a crazy, sexy and wild ride and there is even more of the story!

It has been a year and Caitlin has a new boyfriend, someone she never thought would she would be with but she's living half a life. She just goes through the motions to make her family healthy and happy. When she gets news from home she is forced to go back to the last place she wants to be, there are too many memories there. When the family arrives to
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
I feel like I've been waiting forever for this book. The cliffhanger from A Love So Deadly stayed with me for a long time as did Gabe and Caitlin's story. This book is the perfect ending to their wild story. Lili has another hit on her hands! I’m not sure it's possible, but Lili's writing has gotten better. The emotions swirling around these pages were so raw that I was on edge for most of the book. Caitlin gets an offer that she feels is the right choice for her and her family. She moves on wit ...more
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Sep 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book (and series) deserves more than 5 stars!
**Do not read this review if you haven't read the first two books**

After everything that Caitlin and Gabe have gone through in the first two books, I wanted nothing more than a simple happily ever after for them. But we don't always get what we want.

Gabe is back, but he's lost a lot of his memories and the personality traits that made him "Gabe". While his parents try to act as if nothing has changed and he's the son he always had been, Gabe ke
The Smutbrarians
Value 4
Overall Rating 4
Kindle eARC
Reviewed by Lindsey

Finally!!!!!!!! I don't want to give anything away but damn. Just don't read anymore because this could contain spoilers if you have not read the first two books. With that being said.... go read em! This is not a journey you want to miss out on.

Gabe and Catlin... just freaking wow! This book was probably a little more intense than the first and it was great. Probably my most favorite in the series.
Paula D
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The last book of To The Bone series. It's starts right off where book two did. Gabe still having bad dreams thinking he killed Caitlin and still trying to find her. Caitlin moved to Hawaii but came back to her old home her father died so she's going to the funeral. Will Gabe finally find Caitlin? Will Caitlin be able to keep the family together and sort through all the lies and damage? Will Gabe get his memories back? This book was absolutely perfect ending of this series! I couldn't put it down ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
description

I feel like Gabe and Caitlin finally got their actual love story. Even though their story started in the first book, I feel like this is where their love became real. It all seemed kind of shallow at first. Now I can believe it. This book seemed to be more real. The characters seemed to think more about the things they did and had real reasons for their actions. The ending was my favorite. Not because it was over but because it was perfect for the story.

I can’t wait to read the next book to see
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
This really was the perfect ending to Caitlin and Gabe's story.

While Caitlin's life takes yet another twist and turn, it shows again how strong a character she is and the amount she can survive even if the odds are not in her favour.

There is lots of suspense, you never know quite who to trust and who is really there as a friend other than Sherry.

You really get wrapped up in the story and I couldn't help turning page after page so see what was going to happen next and to find out how perfectly th
Miss Maureen
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The 1st book in the series was so awesome, I couldn't wait to read the 2nd. It wasn't quite as good, but I went on to the 3rd. It was hands down the best. Caitlin and Gabe just couldn't seem to get a break. His parents, her dad, her sister, her best friend/temporary boyfriend. Geeze, they got it hard from all directions. There was so much drama in this book, I actually had to put it down and go take a break at least 3 times.
This author knows how to write extremely likeable characters. Caitlin
Beth C.
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This was such an intense series! It took me on a literal roller coaster of emotions. Thankfully, this book wasn’t quite as gut wrenching as the first two. Not to say I didn’t tear up or that it didn’t have me on the edge of my seat at times. And the last couple chapters were everything! This was a remarkable story of finding the meaning in life and finding and accepting your true self and surrounding yourself with others who accept you for who you are and what you believe. Truly a love stor ...more
Lynn Zagrod
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book and this series. Well worth the listen. The author gives the listener a quality story. Gabe and Caitlin are a modern day "Bonnie and Clyde". The relationship is volatile. Caitlin's dedication to her family and Gabe's dysfunctional one make a great story. The story was awesome and kept me on my toes. It was happy, sad, exciting and scary. The narrators were excellent bringing this story to life. Didn't want it to end. ...more
Jill  Kirtley
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Caitlin's back in town, but is she ready for what's there to greet her?
OMGoodness this final book in the To The Bone series is brilliant! With Gabe's memory loss, he and Caitlin have a fight on their hands as they try to unravel the lies and deceit that will lead to the truth and their hidden enemies. A Love So Deep is thrilling, raw, emotional, heart breaking, and so well written. I loved it and highly recommend it!
Becky Rendon
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobooks
If wishes were fishes...

Seriously, this ended as perfect as possible!

A Love So Deep is better than I thought it would be. My happy meter is blaring. My eyes are all cried out and I am no longer at risk of sobbing. I'm just smiling fondly and sighing. I'm going to miss the adventures of the Cooneys. I'm going to miss the misadventures of Caitlin.
Wendy
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was the third and last book in the serious... I liked it better than the second but not as much as the first one. Overall, love Lili Valente ...4 Stars. Finishes with Caitlin and Gabe finally running into each other after Caitlin thinking he was dead this whole time... 7 years later.
Leanne
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally!

Finally Caitlin and Gabe get their happy ever after! It was quite a rollercoaster ride to get there though. Even though I abhor cliff hangers, I’m glad I stuck it out with this series.
Marybeth
May 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow! I just love this trilogy so much and these narrators really made Gabe and Caitlyn come alive! This is an amazing story and the talent of Lili Valente definitely shines through loud and clear! This the final book in the epic love story of Gabe and Caitlyn has been the perfect end to one heck of a ride!! I absolutely loved it!!
Jean Nicole
I really liked this series. This writer definitely has a way with words. I'll be looking for more of her series!

I'd recommend To the Bone series to a friend!
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This serries was amazing
Loni Beverly
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m not sure why this series wasn’t just a duet. Book 2 was a lot of filler stuffed with angst and very little plot.
Rachel
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This whole series *stomach clenches*

A Love So Dangerous, built me up.

A Love So Deadly, tore me down.

A Love So Deep, put me back together and completed me.
Bo0kSLoth
That ending was kind of a let down but over all the series was good. I enjoy Ms. Valente's books ...more
Abby
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
From Audible Account Review:

Loved the entire series!

Great story with all the twists and turns; the beautiful darkness of their personalities and love!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dark Domination (Bought By the Billionaire, #1)
  • Hot as Puck (Bad Motherpuckers, #1)
  • Savage Hearts (Rebel Hearts Book 2)
  • Magnificent Bastard (Sexy Flirty Dirty, #1)
  • Crash into Me (Shaken Dirty, #1)
  • Exposed (Ethan Frost, #3)
  • Ruined (Ethan Frost, #1)
  • Deep Domination (Bought by the Billionaire, #2)
  • My Boyfriend's Boss
  • Play Me Real (Play Me, #4)
  • Play Me Hot (Play Me, #2)
  • Play Me Hard (Play Me, #3)
  • Play Me Wild (Play Me, #1)
  • Play Me Right (Play Me, #5)
  • Dirty Rich One Night Stand (Dirty Rich, #1)
  • Addicted (Ethan Frost, #2)
  • Incredible You (Sexy Flirty Dirty, #3)
  • Locke (Corps Security, #5)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author, Jessie Evans, gave up a career as an international woman of mystery to write the sexy, contemporary romances she loves to read.

She's married to the man of her dreams, and together they're raising a few adorable, mischievous children in a cottage in the jungle. She grew up in rural Arkansas, spending summers running wild, being chewed by chiggers, an

To the Bone (3 books)
  • A Love So Dangerous (To the Bone, #1)
  • A Love So Deadly (To the Bone #2)