Start by marking “進撃の巨人 21 [Shingeki no Kyojin 21] (Attack on Titan, #21)” as Want to Read:
進撃の巨人 21 [Shingeki no Kyojin 21] (Attack on Titan, #21)

進撃の巨人 21 [Shingeki no Kyojin 21]

(進撃の巨人 / Attack on Titan #21)

過熱する、調査兵団とライナー、ベルトルト、「獣の巨人」の戦い。作戦は通用せず、調査兵団は苦境に立たされる。そんな中、エルヴィンとアルミンは自らの命を懸け、リヴァイとエレンに敵を討たせることを決意。犠牲と引き換えに、残った者達が手にするものは……!?
Published December 9th 2016 by 講談社

Raeleen Lemay
OKAY HELL YEAH NOW WE'RE TALKING. I've been waiting for some answers ever since the first volume and we're finally getting somewhere now. I'm just mad I have to wait until August for the next volume! I'm also curious to see how much of this will be included in season 2 of the anime (which I'm currently watching)
Mario
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: graphic-novels, manga
Finally we get some answers and the whole thing is finally starting to make sense. Also, the flashback chapters have been amazing to read, and I hope we'll see more of those. Can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
April (Aprilius Maximus)
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
Finally, we get some answers!
Veronica Morfi
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What was that last chapter?! I did not see that coming. I am so curious for the next volume.
lydia
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Did we just get some answers after all? Can't believe this is happening.
Rob
Story
Once again I was able to read this well before it's in print in the US thanks to Crunchyroll. I decided to squeeze this one in at the last minute to bring my read count for 2016 up to a nice even 90 books.

I've been looking forward to this one for awhile as the main reason I picked up the manga in the first place was to finally found out what's in that damn basement. So if you're wondering when that happens and don't already know, it's in this volume. Well partially at least. Those events happe
Hossein
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow...
MoonWyvern
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OKAYYYYYY YESSSS things are getting serious. We are getting some answers
Aida
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
the most stressful part was when the were going to make a choice between Erwin and Armin I swear to god I was crying. although we are getting answers but to be honest someone has to explain me the history part I didn't get anything it's so hard to understand. with the names and everything. someone cmon and help me
Monsour
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This volume is a flashback chapter that answers alot of questions and focusing on the world outside the paradise island.
Aleksandra
Holy Shit Balls, Mum... :o
Chrissy♥Dev
As each chapter is released ever month, everything it starting to make sense. The past is now connecting with the present and moving forward. The new plots of Eren's father Grisha and the secrets of the basement are making this manga even more compelling.
Zhraa
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rod Brown
The first half of the volume actually continued the improvement to the storytelling that started last volume, but then the creator messed it up again in the second half. I only find this book engaging when it focuses on the three main characters: Eren, Mikasa and Armin. Whenever it goes off with other characters or engages in flashbacks it just becomes nearly unreadable. Basically, I want to see the three kids fighting giants.

What I don't want to see is page after page of Eren's father living i
منةالله  عادل
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kynthos-the-Archer (Kyn)

Book number 21 is the key to all questions; the big book of answers but still missing a couple of pieces which I am sure the next book would provide. I am excited for all the pieces to be in place.

I am drawn to the worldbuilding, the political intrigue and the sociology element of the story much more than the artwork since the latter still feel lacking and not of my taste.

* April 14th, 2019
Alina Nasir
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
finally the basement!!!
Grace the Book Queen
Oh. My. Gosh. Ummm, whattt???? So many answers in this volume! And my mind is blown!!!!
Chelsey
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Some brutal decisions here, plus THE BASEMENT.
Marialena I.
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Wow!!! We finally learn many things regarding the titans and Eren's father Grisha!!
Paola Strange
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OH. MY. GOD.
I HAVE NO WORDS.
Minnie
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My mind is officially fucked
What was revealed in this volume....
What
What
Clara
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My favourite thing right now, this deep into the series, is to get some answers to questions which were asked and not answered too long ago. However, the answers are leaving me both confused and just happy to finally get some.
Menna
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is by far the most satisfying and exciting volume I've read.
Melanie Bateman
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness this story is insane! So well written and so well drawn. I love these characters. Now we finally start getting some concrete answers to things but also a bunch of new questions. The mystery is so intriguing! This is an excellent addition to the series.
Adam Fisher
May 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
...and the world grows....
SPOILERS AHEAD
After Armin's noble sacrifice, the team is unsure what to do. They've been able to capture Bertholt (Colossal Titan) and Reiner (Armored Titan), but both Armin and Commander Erwin are dying. Zeke (Beast Titan) shows up and reclaims Reiner, stopping only briefly to tell Eren that everything he knows is a lie. It is decided that the Titan Serum should be used to save the life of one of the leaders. Commander Levi makes his decision and..... arise
Mélanie D.
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ah, it's the beginning of the end, isn't it? I do love a well carried-out story and this one does not disappoint. I feel that plot-wise, feels-wise, and development-wise, it's as good as FullMetal Alchemist. And boy, that is NOT an easy feast. But SnK is definitely right behind FMA on my favourites' list.
gabi
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
So much of the past is finally being revealed. Ah!!! Yes!!!
Caleb
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant. After so long finally secrets are being revealed. The volume starts with some slow personal drama to wrap up the aftermath of the battle of the past volumes and then move on to the basement! After all the speculation over what could be down there the contents will no disappoint. The suppressed history is so much more than could be hoped.
Mariam Alneyadi
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• 約束のネバーランド 4 [Yakusoku no Neverland 4]
  • Cage of Eden 4
  • Judge 05
  • Deadman Wonderland Volume 7 (Deadman Wonderland, #7)
  • Highschool of the Dead, Vol. 6 (Highschool of the Dead, #6)
  • Hell Girl 2
Japanese name: 諫山創

Hajime Isayama (諫山 創 Isayama Hajime, born 1986) is a Japanese manga artist from Ōyama, Ōita. His first and currently ongoing serial, Attack on Titan, has sold over 22 million copies as of July 2013. He has mentioned Tsutomu Nihei, Ryōji Minagawa, Kentaro Miura, Hideki Arai and Tōru Mitsumine as artists he respects, but stated that the manga that had the biggest influence o

進撃の巨人 / Attack on Titan (1 - 10 of 30 books)
  • Attack on Titan, Vol. 1 (Attack on Titan, #1)
  • Attack on Titan, Vol. 2 (Attack on Titan, #2)
  • Attack on Titan, Vol. 3 (Attack on Titan, #3)
  • Attack on Titan, Vol. 4 (Attack on Titan, #4)
  • Attack on Titan, Vol. 5 (Attack on Titan, #5)
  • Attack on Titan, Vol. 6 (Attack on Titan, #6)
  • 進撃の巨人 7 [Shingeki no Kyojin 7] (Attack on Titan, #7)
  • 進撃の巨人 8 [Shingeki no Kyojin 8] (Attack on Titan, #8)
  • 進撃の巨人 9 [Shingeki no Kyojin 9] (Attack on Titan, #9)
  • 進撃の巨人 10 [Shingeki no Kyojin 10] (Attack on Titan, #10)