Start by marking “What Would the Rockefellers Do?: How the Wealthy Get and Stay That Way ... and How You Can Too” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
What Would the Rockefe...

Garrett B. Gunderson

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  16 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Imagine one of your great- grandchildren presiding over a family fortune. And imagine that, whenever your great-grandchild puts that money to good use, they toast you--because you started it all. You amassed wealth and left behind a set of values and a financial legacy to shepherd that wealth.

Is this possible? Is it possible for you to live wealthy, not only leave your kid
Published July 11th 2016 by Garda Insurance

To ask other readers questions about What Would the Rockefellers Do?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Would the Rockefellers Do?

Adam
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Soo this is actually pretty legit. I got this book basically for free because of a promotion in his email list (I just had to pay shipping, and it wasn't the lame $7.99 shipping, but he actually sees how much it'll cost to ship from his HQ to you and you pay that. So for me it was $1.37). I actually have met the author in person, but his original stuff was geared more toward entrepreneurs and I never made it successful with that course of life.

I think I'm going to claim authority in my review on
Andrew
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
"What Would the Rockefellers Do?" was a quick read. I am inspired now to open up a whole life insurance policy and leverage the mindset of cash flow insurance described in this book.
Dan Korth
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is probably one of the most important financial books I've ever read. I'm already using cash flow insurance as my financial foundation but the mindset taught in this book is excellent. A totally different way to look at the purpose and value of money. I've been trying to scrimp my way to wealth for a long time and missing out on living rich all the while. I love the system that Garrett and Michael taught and particularly the part about having a Live Wealthy account. I plan to implement that ...more
Michael
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Although I started using cash flow insurance a couple years ago I still learned a lot in this book. Setting a legacy through a trust and a board of directors to make decisions over the long haul to help make good decisions for my descendants is a great idea.

The book confirms to me cash flow insurance is the best vehicle to run my finances. Liquid guaranteed cash flow with no penalties to withdraw like a 401(k) or ira. It's my money and I get to keep it.
Jordan Valeriote