Start by marking “Titans #3” as Want to Read:
Titans #3

Titans #3

(Titans (2016) (Single Issues) #3)

“The Return of Wally West” part 3. The Titans receive word that Karen Beecher-Duncan-a.k.a. Bumblebee-has been kidnapped! Is there a connection between a shadowy new foe and the intergalactic demon that stole their memories?
Published September 26th 2016 by DC Comics

To ask other readers questions about Titans #3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Titans #3

Deborah Obida
Apr 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Dc comics fans
Shelves: comics
OMG!! young justice are the titans, so did not know that. Well grown up them with just a few members. I love the graphics so muchhhhh! But still curious why Wally is wearing red instead of yellow. Even still i love the story and the other titans especially Night wing.
Arturo
Nov 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
I guess this might be my guilty pleasure, since I know the writing is nothing impressive yet the art is awesome! The 1st issue's reveal of the big mastermind behind Wally's problem being Abrakadabra must of been the biggest disappointment of the year. But here we have 2 of the smallest remarks that hint at Abra taking credit from someone else who is the mastermind, when they bring up Abra's MO.
Overall this issue focused on the downtime of the Titans, very light on action.
Mai
Sep 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Actual rating 3.5, Donnaroy makes me gag, he's so annoying and she deserves better tbh. This issue was slow but it just showed us how much Wally cares for and loves the Titans! Still a good issue tho.
Dr Rashmit Mishra
Oct 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
So going into the last titans we found out that contrary to popular beliefs it was Kedavra who made the whole New 52 universe and made the original Kid flash/flash / Wally West disappear in a time loop and not the supremely powerful bald blue glowing man who everyone thought it responsible for . But Lo and behold we are back with a new theory about the involvement of the aforementioned blue guy with more clues and easter eggs pointing out to “HIS” involvement .

The issue packed a lot of punch an
Ch
I'm really not your sweetheart."

Feels like a one step back from the previous issues, feels like something's lacking. Can't wait for the next issue, still.
Lestat
Jul 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: comic-books
I don’t suppose it is possible for DC writers to write their female characters without romantic entanglements? Like, how is Donna and Roy a thing? Was it a thing before, do I care? It’s unnecessary and hampers Donna’s already poor characterization. Why are the ladies always given silly emotional handicaps in comics? They all deserve better.

Also, Linda is nothing more than a damsel in distress? Seriously, was this written in the 21st century? I like reading the Titans and mostly like the charact
Miguel
May 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wally reveals the nature of Kadabra's future-technological pseudo-magic and the story lays down unanswered question through Kadabra's knowledge of the future, but Nightwing already detects that Kadabra is merely a run-of-the-mill Flash villain rather than the mastermind that stranded Wally in the time stream. This plot structure is adequate, and Kadabra is menacing enough, but withholding the "real" villain is a serious risk that can diminish the impact of that villain's final revelation.

The mo
John
Oct 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comic-book
Kadabra causing all kinds of problems for Wally West.
R.C. Rejino
Jan 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Video review available now:

BUMBLEBEE. AND MAL. AHHHHHH.

I'm sorry, I was just very excited to see two characters I loved from Young Justice in this issue, albeit in a small section of the comic, but it definitely looks like we'll be getting some further exploration on these two.

This issue confirms what I previous thought, in that Garth is fine (and gets some nice one-liners, just like everyone in this damn series). Kadabra announces his presence to everyone
Wayne McCoy
Oct 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
I read 'Titans #3' by Dan Abnett with art by Brett Booth, and I confess that I was a little lost, not having read the last issue. I liked what I read though, but my review might be confused.

The story seems to center around Kid Flash/Flash/Wally West and his multiverse versions. The villain Kedavra has been playing off of that, and it seems to be collapsing on him. The Titans have just finished a fight with their younger selves. It appears that Wally West is back, even though Kedavra has done his
Marisa Carpico
Sep 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Well, I skipped the wrong issue. Know I'm supposed to be invested in Linda/Wally, but I'm way more into Roy and Wonder Girl. Also, Kadabra and his explanation for erasing Wally are so, so, unspeakably dumb.
Olaf Funke
Sep 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Okay, Cover stimmt zwar nicht und auch die Inhaltsangabe nicht. Ändert aber nichts, daran, daß dies eine der interessantesten neuen Serien ist, die es als eine der wenigen schafft, daß ich dran bleiben will.
The Sapphic Nerd
Nov 14, 2016 rated it liked it
It's... okay... I guess? I feel like it SHOULD be more interesting, but something about the presentation just seems to drag for me. I can't put my finger on it. Like the writing, the art is also okay, but there's something about it that doesn't click with me, either.
Brendan
Oct 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
Still hoping this series holds the key to the rebirth event but it has been very slow out of the gates. The issue still had some interesting developments.
Patrick
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this story. The characters make sense, the action flows, and the art is beautiful.

Hard to beat it.
Srishti
Oct 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: comics
This one gets an entire extra star for that one Donna/Roy page. My heart.
mike andrews
Oct 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Kadabra reveals his plan to his puppet Titans
Brandon St Mark
This was good for the first two-thirds of the issue, and then the ending felt a bit rushed. I do like the Watchmen reference in this issue though, and I think the next issue should be pretty good.
Chaz
Dec 29, 2017
David Uson peña
Mar 18, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Titans (2016) (Single Issues) (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Titans #1