Start by marking “Charming” as Want to Read:
Charming

Charming

“Fairytale Vacations – where it’s our job to make your dreams come true!”
They promised me a vacation,

One I'd never forget.
And I won't.
Not ever.

Call it crazy.
Call it a whirlwind romance.
Call it whatever you want.

On my honeymoon,

The one I planned with someone else.

But sometimes fate, or
Published September 19th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Charming, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Charming

Coco.V
Jun 08, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (6/8/2018)!💝

Blurb:
"Fairytale Vacations - where it's our job to make your dreams come true!" They promised me a vacation, One I'd never forget. And I won't. Not ever. Call it crazy. Call it a whirlwind romance. Call it whatever you want. I certainly never expected to meet anyone, let alone fall for, actor Asher Charming, On my honeymoon, The one I planned with someone else. But sometimes fate, or fairy godmothers, step in, and things change. For one week, I found love in a m
Amber
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really loved reading Charming. It was just a nice, relaxing read that wasn't filled with too much drama. Asher said all the right thing from beginning to end to make a girl swoon. I loved the banter between the two lead characters and there were parts that just had me cracking up laughing. I think I could read these characters all day and even wouldn't mind reading about some of the other characters like Asher or Ella's best friends. This is the first book I've read by Jennifer Miller and I ca ...more
Lisa
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Get ready to sigh and swoon with this sexy adaptation of a classic fairytale. Ms. Miller gives us her version of Cinderella with CHARMING. It was a dreamy escape to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, and was the quintessential vacation read!

Gabriella (“Ella”) is our modern-day Cinderella. She’s a CEO for a marketing firm in NYC, and by the time you get to chapter 3, you will want to fist-bump her and call her your best friend.

Asher is the sexiest Prince Charming you will ever read, and I don’t think I’ll
Christine
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was just a fun, sexy, hilarious, make you feel good story. I was truly entertained and hooked from the start. I loved Asher & Ella's relationship; they had just an amazing connection from the first moment they laid eyes on each other. And seriously how many swoon-worthy moments did Asher have? Loved him. So many awesome moments throughout the book - I can't even begin to name them all. But, the very last few paragraphs had to be my most favorite part of the book. Didn't see that coming ...more
Sarah Beth
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A perfect love story!

This was such a fun book to read! I loved every minute of Asher and Ella's story. I truly adored Asher he was so kind, loving and took such joy in making Ella happy. I loved seeing their relationship grow from friendship to love as they spent time together!
Ella was this spunky, carefree spirit and she really cared about her friends.
This was such a sweet, modern day fairytale and Jennifer Miller did a wonderful job writing this book! I'll be looking for more of her books!!
Tiffany Levin
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A modern take on a fairytale!

Loved this modern take on the Cinderella fairytale! The missing pink flip flop was a great touch ;) Loved that the female lead character Ella made that empowered speech to the board and really made them think about what they were doing. And if course, having Prince Charming come busting in didn’t hurt! Can’t wait to read more!!
Tricia Mccoy
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wish I had more stars to give!

I wasn't sure about this when I first seen it because it's a retake of Cinderella with a twist, but I'm so glad that I took a chance. It touches some of the points of Cinderella which I loved and also has it's own personality I guess you can say. I enjoyed every second of it and didn't want to put it down! It's definitely a must read!!
Cindy
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fairytales....

I’m alway happy to see someone take a classic and put there own spin on it. Jennifer did a great job with Ella and Asher,my only compliant is that the book wasn’t longer.
Valentina
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Perfect fairytale vacation book!
Allison Thibodaux
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a cute story! I love Ella and Katie's friendship. And Asher was just perfect. I would have loved to have his POV in the story also. But still a really well written book.
TiJay
Nov 08, 2016 rated it liked it
Ok

This story was just ok for me. I didn't really connect with the characters and ended up skimming through some of it.
Frances Hernandez
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is the cutest

I give this book of 5 stars. This book is a cutest book I've ever read I loved it. I want to unread. it so I could read it all over again.
Jenni Copeland Belanger
who doesnt love a fairy tale?? this is a retell of Cinderella in out time..it has it all!!! this is going to be my new go to for a fun reread book when i just need a pick me up.
MLB
May 29, 2018 rated it liked it
2.75
M
Sep 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
And they loved Happily Ever After!

What a cute, fun, modern retelling of a classic tale. I mean what woman wouldn’t want an Asher Charming? Loved it, beginning to end!
Lisa Markson
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic book. No words can describe how beautifully this story was written. So many emotions that the author forces the reader to feel. I was captured from the very first page right up to the ending. I went from laughing so hard that I almost peed myself laughing so hard. Snarky, hilarious conversations between Ella and Katie her best friend had me rolling over and laughing. The world wind romance between Ella and Asher were so swoony. They are the prime examples that love at first sigh ...more
Ashley
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of retellings, which is bizarre since I’m not a huge fan of the originals. Anyways, I digress. I was intrigued by the premise of this book and fell in love with it almost as soon as I started reading. I am sleep deprived and emotionally drained this morning because of this book. But the end of this book is just wow and I must have more because while everything is neatly wrapped up you don’t get to know so much.
Anyways, the book follows Gabriella, Ella, through the few weeks after
Katie
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of 2 girls who love books blog.

Charming by Jennifer Miller is a romantic comedy standalone novel and as the cover says it really is ‘A modern day sexy Cinderella story’. I absolutely loved every single minute of it. It was extremely well written and I instantly loved the characters. There were times of laughter, sadness and heart-warming moments.

The story is about Gabriella, Ella to her friends! She wins an all-expense paid fairy-tale vacation but what was meant to be a roma
Loredana
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Charming is a sexy, fun, fantastic, and hilarious twisted retelling of the fairytale Cinderella. I wasn't sure exactly what to expect when I glanced at the cover, but I can state with 100% confidence that this book worth the read. Miller writes such a fun story with a with characters you love to hate, characters so sweet your heart aches, and characters so hilarious their comments will stick with you for a looong time (there's never a good time for certain things, right Katie?!).

Ella was dealt a
Diane plourde
Sep 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing

This is quite the sweetest modern day Cinderella story I've ever had the pleasure of reading with some nice variations to it. This is a 4.5 star story

ARC of Charming by Jennifer Miller provided in exchange of an honest spoiler free review.

I won't reveal much about what's in it because I don't want to ruin the experience of enjoying this great story. This is a modern day kind of like Cinderella with the nasty step mother, evil step sister and the Prince Charming. It's full of surprises and twi
SOMDReigel
Sep 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Cinderella story at its best!
Charming by Jennifer Miller is indeed a modern day sexy Cinderella story. I absolutely loved this book. You have your sexy, too good to be true Prince Charming (who’s a famous actor), Cinderella (CEO of her own marketing firm), Fairy Godmother (a great listener on an airplane); the stepmother and stepsister from hell; a pink flip flop (aka glass slipper), and of course an “And They Lived Happily Ever After” ending.
This story has the full range of emotions ranging f
Ashley Cestra
Sep 19, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, reviewed
3.5 stars!!

This was a one click read for me! I adore Cinderella stories. I was sucked in from the first few moments and I LOVED, Loved chapter 3!
The middle of the story was so so, leaving me slightly bored with the cliche 'getting to know each other' jargon. I really wanted more drama! The beginning started off so strong... I was hoping it would carry throughout the story, but I enjoyed the very last few paragraphs very much!
Jennifer Miller is not a new author to me, and actually I have read
Tanya from Get Your Book On
Aug 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Do you believe in magic?

Well, I certainly do after reading Charming by Jennifer Miller. This story is quite the departure from her Deadly Sins series, but it's no less amazing!!!

Things don't go as planned for Ella and she finds herself on her honeymoon with her best friend drinking marguritas at a resort bar. But fate has different plans for her, when her eyes meet world famous action star Asher Charming's, she can't help but feel an instant pull toward him.

He's sexy, has the body of a God, and
Wendy Fisher
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
O.M.G.....love love love this book! Love the modern day Cinderella take. Just a fantastic read! Ella is about to make a major change in her life. Out with Jeremy, in with Asher. Will Asher live up to his last name...charming? Is a week long fling with him a good idea? Can he be for real? What could go wrong? Can they have a HEA? I can't find a flaw in this book. The characters were so well written. Wanted to smack a few and hug the others. Loved the strong, take no crap attitude of Ella. Asher w ...more
Toni Myers
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved This Book!!!, September 26, 2016

by Toni Myers

This review is from: Charming: A Modern Day Sexy Cinderella Story (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book! I got so caught up in this fairy tale romance I wanted to be Ella, how amazing would it be to meet a handsome stranger who is a movie star, but so down to earth and has a beautiful loving heart. Loved how Ella handled her fiance on the wedding day douche bag got what he deserved! And the pink flip flop oh my god so perfect. A dream vacation and
DianaC-Bookaholic And
Sep 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
♡♡♡♡♡ 4 STAR REVIEW ♡♡♡♡♡

Ella finds her Prince Charming while vacationing on her supposed honeymoon now turned into her vacation with her best friend. When Asher Charming, Hollywood's hottest actor, thing will happen thanks to her Fairy Godmother.

Reading this modern fairy-tale had me with a smile on my face. Asher Charming will have you wishing he was real. Let's not forget that every tail has an evil side of the story. I was left wanting more of Ella and Asher.

Gifted by author in exchange for a
Nicole Bell
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I haven't wrote a review in awhile. I went to a book signing and met the author. Never seen this book before. They said her table had free lube and we totally stopped at table! Author went on to tell us about book. I was intrigued! Well I read it and I totally loved it. I hate Cinderella. She is not my favorite princess but let me tell you. I totally enjoyed this book. The story wasn't dragging on. It flowed, it was funny, creative and now I wanna go to cabo. I loved this book and love the autho ...more
Crystal Gray
Sep 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really liked this modern day sexy Cinderella story! Jennifer Miller was a new to me Author. I will for sure be reading more! It was pretty steamy in spots, but it wasn't too much like some books are. This had a good story line. Cinderella with a twist! I laughed and teared up a bit in places. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a bit of steam in their romances, and of course to anyone who likes a good Cinderella story!
Mindy
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved getting to know Asher and Ella. They are both fun characters. He's the hot movie star and shes just coming out of a relationship. I found the fairytale part of the story cute and entertaining.
I love that the story was told in a unique way. Ella was telling someone about her experience on her trip.

Tricia Marquez-candelas
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Who says fairy tales are not real? This one sure is!!!

This is a Must read book!!
Loved this sweet, funny sexy book.
I could not put it down, Jennifer is amazing!
Hopefully this is one of many books to be read about Asher & Ella and their friends.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Author Jennifer Miller is an award-winning and best-selling author. Her books are contemporary romance and the focus ranges from new adults, romantic comedies and sports romance. Her newest book, Give Me A Reason releases June 18th, 2018!

AMAZON:https://amzn.to/2GiPBIX