Start by marking “The Curve” as Want to Read:
The Curve

The Curve

We had everything, until the curve took him from us.
I am Makayla Love and I was born to race. Fuel flows in these veins. Ever since I could walk I've wanted to drive. Ever since I was twelve years old I have loved Kelley.

I almost had everything, until the curve took them from me.
I am Kelley Quinn and I am a driver. I master curves, speed is my religion. There is no grea

To ask other readers questions about The Curve, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Curve

True Texan
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I loved everything about this book.
You don't even need to finish reading this review, trust me. Just one-click right now!

This is such a wonderful love story. One that spanned two decades and still left you wanting to know more. The characters are deep and well developed. The plot is fantastic and fast paced. Who doesn't love a fictional boyfriend that drives a race car? Are you kidding me! And Makayla is equally dreamy as the strong and determined female lead who also drives a race car by the
Dawn
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book!!!! Just fab from start to finish!!
A passionate,exciting,gritty and packed full of emotion this book is one of my favourite reads of 2016.
You’ll fall in love with the characters,you’ll never want the story to end,you’ll become part of their world and feel every thrill,every race,every passionate moment as if you were there yourself.Noelle has done an excellent job weaving her magic page after page.

Set in the world of racing,this love story spans 2 decades starting from when Mack(Makayl
Devine Warnes
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fast, Sexy and Sweet

I love this book... spicy and sweet. With a dark reality and struggles of life, this book made me get goosebumps. I held my breath at times, swooned, and cried. Well written, and I love that the authors can make me feel like I've known them all my life.
Joanne
Oct 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
I finally got to read this book! Oh my goodness! I loved it! You need to click right now! Noelle is one I can't wait to read more from
Sashiel "Shy" Gawerecki
My Thoughts on The Curve

This was a sweet, yet steamy, fast paced, but entertaining story. Makayla and Kelley were very strong willed but engaging characters and watching their romance build and grow made for a wonderful experience.

I have to admit that there was a part in the story where I didn't love the hero Kelley. He started off so great, and then turned into this huge jerk and I just couldn't understand why. And then as the story progressed, and certain facts were revealed, my heart thawed t
Raj
Escape into My Reads Book Blog

I can never say no to reading about sexy race car alpha male romance books, so when The Curve by Noelle Bodhaine was recommended to me by a friend I couldn’t wait to read it.

Makayla Love (Kiki) is used to being around men and cars. Her father is a top race car driver who’s dedicated his life to racing and his family. Makayla and her mother Sonja are everything to him but she takes after her father with her love for cars and speed. Wanting to learn the ropes her fat
Sammy- Just Let Me Read
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Curve by Noelle Bodhaine is a sexy, thrilling and emotionally charged story that will leave you breathless. Set in the fast-paced world of professional racing, this story was well-written and full of angst, hot and steamy sex, exhilarating racing scenes, and unforgettable characters that the reader is sure to fall in love with. I read this story in one sitting, unable to put it down until I got to the end of Kelley and Makayla's journey.

"From the moment I first saw him, he owned me. I never
Crystal Solis
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This story is about Makayla Love and Kelley Quinn and their love for eachother and speed on the track. Growing up Makayla was always daddy's girl and shared a love for the track. She always knew that she wanted to be a race car driver like her daddy, heck, it was in her blood.
When she was twelve her life changed when her father made it big and they moved to England. That was also when her father took Kelley Quinn under his wing so that he could mentor him. That was when Makayla met Kelley and
Kristi
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“The straight is all about speed, but life is lived in the curves. Lived in the twists and turns and uncertainty of what lies around the corner. The curve could spell disaster or lead you home. But you'll never know until you wrap your hands tightly around the wheel and drive.”

This is the story of Makayla Love and Kelley Quinn. Makayla has always wanted to follow in her dad’s footsteps and race. It’s in her blood and has been her passion for as long as she can remember. Kelley is a race car driv
A torrid romance
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book!!!! Just fab from start to finish!!

Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*Contains some Spoilers*

This book is based around the F1 Motor racing industry.
Makayla (Kiki) Love comes from a loving family her dad Dale lives for racing so the family move from the USA to England to follow his passion. Kiki is an 11 year old daddy’s girl and she loves the race track and wants to be just like him. Her dad brings home 18 year old Kelley Quinn who he is training, he spends a lot of time with the family but Kiki is jealous of the amount of time her dad spends with him. When she
Denielle Hoppe
Sep 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
DIRTY KNEES REVIEWS: The Curve by Noelle Bodhaine 4 KNEES!
Makayla Love wanted to follow in her father's footsteps since she was a small child. Instead of playing with dolls and dress up she was in the garage listening to her father teach her the ins and outs of cars...especially the racing kind. She was his princess and protégé and would one day race under her father's watchful eye...guiding her to the top.
Kelley was an up and coming racing star. He had the talent but needed the knowledge and e
Michelle Austin
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
description

The Curve was a great 5 star read.

You get pulled right in and won’t want to put it down.
This is a great love story between Makayla and Kelley. These two have known each other for years until tragedy strikes and they go their own ways. Ten years has gone by before they reconnect. You can definitely feel the tension between these two.

I had a love hate relationship with Kelley, until I understood more about him and why he was acting like an a$$. I really li
Love TattBoys
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
This could have been a beautiful story, but it was poorly executed. I felt every important moment in the story abruptly cut of, and I was usually left wanting more. The male lead character lacked substance and only ever talked about the female lead in terms of her body and sex. There were also several times that I would have to turn back several pages, because something would happen but I wouldn't know how or why. Many scenes began well but then ended abruptly with no further explanation. On the ...more
Amy Rangel
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing Intense Ride!

This was an amazing book.

The beginning was a little slow, but it still had an impact on my heart.

As the story progressed I was in it for the long haul. Oh My God the love between these two was intense!! Holy hell once Kelley had his hands on Mack there was no turning back.

There were so many passages in this book that was beautifully written.

I loved this book, I look forward to reading more of her work and I would Definitly recommend this book to my friends.
AC Squared Book Blog
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy sports books and I've always enjoyed racing movies. I didn't realize how much I would love a book about racing too! Their entire lifestyle is so intoxicating! I loved being able to see Makayla as a child and how she grew up with racing and then the stark contrast to when she was an adult. I usually don't like when an author skips so much time but with her story it was so perfect. And Kelley, I knew from the beginning he would be important but I didn't realize the level that they w ...more
Toi
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

I didn't want to put this one down nor did I want it to end - this book pulls you in from page one and will make you cry. Kelley is a young race car driver who is taken in under the wing of Makayla's dad - when tragedy strikes Kelley loses touch with the family - years later Makayla shows up to be the test driver for Kelly's team - one thing leads to another and its discovered that they've loved each other this whole time. You will not be sorry that you've read this book.
Kris Matury
Oct 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
What a ride!

This was the first full book that I have read of Noelle's. I read her story, One Last Cigarette in The River Walk. I enjoyed it, but it doesn't hold a candle to The Curve. My father used to watch the Indy 500 every year. He enjoyed cars and racing, therefore so do I. This book was different from others. I loved the story, the characters, the ending. I plan to read more of Noelle's work and I encourage others to do so as well.
Barbara Jaros
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is such an enjoyable read. If you like fast cars, hot alpha men and the strong women that they adore then you will love The Curve! I'm hoping this turns into a series because there are definitely enough characters with great sub-stories to carry this further!
Donna
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! I started it and was unable to put it down until I had finished. It was well written and a compelling read. Can't wait to read more from this author.
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Curve is set in the world of car racing that will rev up your engine. You will fall in love with Kelley and Makayla story! Noelle Bohaine wrote an amazing book that you not want to put down!
MaRanda
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book! So sexy, amazing... Makayla and Kelley have some chemistry that well... you need to read about! I am in love. I will be posting a much lengthier confession of my love soon!
Rosa Pulido
Oct 04, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5
Jennifer Nino
Oct 05, 2016 rated it liked it
3.8
Jen Wainwright PA
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, it was well written, the characters believable and with a good storyline, I was hooked from page one.
Makayla and Kelley were so right for each, though at times Kelley was an (can't put it in print) and I wanted to slap him, he was so cute and loveable it was impossible not to forgive him. No wonder Makayla had loved him since she was twelve years old.
A great read.
Kim Gauger
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great

A great racing book older man younger woman. Loved their chemistry even if the writing was a little jagged at times. The story and the characters were great!
Joanne T
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great read. Author certainly knows her car races. Felt the attraction between the H/h both in the beginning, and when they were reunited with their mutual love of racing.
Meaghan Royce- Love Infinity Book Blog
I really loved this book. Mikayla and Kelley were both great characters. They were like family when she was only 12 years old and then a tragedy tore them apart. Ten years later, they become a part of each other's lives again. This story has pain but also great love and their chemistry is undeniable.
Debi
Oct 30, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Needs an editor!! The plot might have been ok but I couldn't concentrate on it for all the grammatical and punctuation errors.
Barbara
Loved it!!!! I was on the edge of my seat during the racing parts of the book. I can't wait to read more from this author.
Welcome to Noelle’s world where creativity and filth comingle and make for a delightful cocktail to intoxicate your senses and fill your time
Classically trained in the art of procrastination, seduction and distraction.
I’m a lover of all things creative, books, movies, music, cooking and art.
A history nerd to my core and avid studier of powerful She wolves that have shaped our modern history. I li