Start by marking “Wolf in the City (Shifters of the Glen, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wolf in the City (Shifters of the Glen, #3)

Wolf in the City

(Shifters of the Glen #3)

"Don't miss this exciting new shifter series from Skye Jones," Michelle Fox.

Handsome, confident, and cocky, Jake is one alpha wolf who knows what he wants. Nothing but some no-strings fun. But when he bumps into an intriguing human female during a trip to Edinburgh, “nothing” quickly becomes something he’s never experienced before. Something serious.

Cait never gets the h
Published August 8th 2016 by Skye Jones

Tashia Jennings
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Highly recommend

Love that it is set in Scotland. Love the way it is written. Can't help but fall in love with each character. The plot is very intriguing. The emotions are raw and intense.
Sheryl
Aug 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
He came upon her by accident and now all his wolf and him want to do is take care of her, his mate. She never gets the great looking guy so when he tries to take care of her she wonders what his real motives are.

I received an advanced copy of this book for an honest review. This is book 3 in the series Shifters in the Glen by the author.This is 1 of those you will want to read again and again.
Cindy Caron
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome new take on shifters! I loved this book, and even though it is the first in this series that I have read, I was able to follow it's story with absolutely no problem. It is totally standalone with it's own action and intrigue, and of course, it's own happy ever after. Jake is on a mission in the city, but he could have never imagined just how much was at stake while he was there. Cait has always been "the big girl" amongst her small circle of friends, finding it extremely hard to ...more
Mary Winstead
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cait is a training to be a vet. With a lonely life she at a club with her two model girl friends when a tall sexy guy asks if she wants a drink. She accepts as Jake and cait are drinking in the VIP section a fight breaks out and a man's head breaks cait's jaw with all her friends going away for work Jake offers to take care of her. While doing so. They both start having feelings for each other. So as they make out Jake's eyes turn brighter, and he jumps away saying no it can't happen your human. ...more
Deborah Gebhardt
Apr 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Connie Roberts
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

This is my first book by Skye Jones. I loved it! Very good writing! Not over the top with the wolf shifting. Just the right amount. My first BBW book as well! I will be reading more from Ms. Jones!
Patti Jean
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It only gets better

This series is incredible! Jake and Cait's story was even better than the last. I was drawn in to the story immediately. My heart raced and tears laughed. I can't wait for more... Moving on to the next!!!!
Keoki Ki`Ili
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
While on a mission in the city our hero meets and falls for our heroine but she's off limits. So he goes home leaving her confused. She follows and finds his location. Threats and indecision later something good come about. Something's going on with her friend now, hmm.
Virginia
Jun 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Not the worst but not very memorable either
teresa nielson
Jan 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Could have been longer

Started slow by the middle you get really invested into the characters and then the book ends what a shame
Joetta Spurling
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Make this fast

Kindle Unlimited Purchase

Loved it.... So far my favorite one... Going to rent book 4 NOW!!! I got to go can't stop reading this series....
Jane Elizabeth
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I...

I am loving this series! Just enough turmoil to keep it interesting, and enough excitement and romance to keep the heart pumping! 🤗
Donna Langley
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh man

What a sexy stimulating book. They all have me squirming lol for real tho, hope Boyd comes around for Laura. Good reads people short and sweet!
Erin
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The way they meet in the bar with her thinking low about herself. But him being interested in her.
But it goes wrong because of some stupid men having a fight.

But Jake takes care about her afterwards,
But when sparks fly between them he runs back home.
But she can't forget him and goes searching for him.

The end result? For that you have to read the story.

This is the third part in a series. I didn't read the other stories.
You can read this as a stand alone without trouble.
Sharon Noble
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

This series just gets better and better! Loved how they got to be friends first and then lovers. I also like how the pack is evolving.
Becki
Jan 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wolf in the City: Book 3

This was a sweet romance between Jake and Caitlyn with a little mystery. I look forward to reading the other books in the series and finding out what is changing the rogue wolves.
Natalie
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wolf in the City

Very unusual and I enjoyed it immensely. I love when I read about the different shifter ways, it doesn't get boring. I hope to see the next story, it should be super interesting.
Theresa
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good series

This is Jakes story and it's a good one! Love how the author has improved with each story in the series. She slowly is lettin on to other "beings" that might be out there.
Cherri-Anne
Aug 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I’m going to tell you something now, 5 GOLD HOWLS

and you’re not going to believe it. What I’m going to say is true. But you need to have such an open mind to hear it and not flip out. ARRROOOO! What a HOOOOWL of a story!! A truly hot & PAWESOME wolfy tail! I swallowed this one down in one gulp, ABSO-FURRY-LUTELY enthralled from the moment I saw the cover! Seriously! WOW! This is one hot, Hot, HOT story with a (wet) dream worthy guy in Jake!! WHEW! *fans self* And Caitlin is exactly who I wis
Phylis
Dec 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good story

Wolf in the City BBW (big beautiful woman) Wolf shifter romance by Skye Jones is a good read. I enjoyed this delightful story, I wish it was more detailed and longer. Read it. Thanks.
Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Shifter Haven

Jake has temporarily left the woods and the security of his wolf pack’s home to come to the city for one purpose only. To discover if there are other human woman who exhibit the empathine traits. Some of the men in his pack have discovered their mates in the human world, and these loving and unique women are definitely empathine – they have the ability to calm the wolves and mate with them as well. Of course, there were trials to go through for these women to become pack
Bunny
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another lovely addition to the series, I cant wait to get started on the next book, the main characters are fun and endearing, The curvy and enchanting female lead is matched with a bit of a lady's man but he truly has a sweet side that shines from the start. If you enjoy a good wolf shifter alpha love story you will enjoy this book.
Kathi
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing episode in Skye Jones’ wolf-shifter series

Wolf-shifter Jake is in Edinburgh hoping to discover more empathine humans – they help to settle their wolves, and are the only humans allowed among the pack. After 2 weeks he is more than ready to return to the wilderness, until he runs into a woman that smells like all his dreams come true.

Caitlyn is watching her friends neck with their latest conquests, and fending off the mauls of other men at the bar thinking that being size-14 she w
Melissa Ferryman
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the next installment of Shifters of the Glen by Skye Jones and it's a good one!

This tells the story if Jake and Caitlin who get off to a rocky start but in the end they can't stay away for each other.
This is a really good book with a very believable, strong female lead.

I really enjoyed this story and highly recommend it and the series!
Patricia Kieffer
Aug 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-it
Wolf in the City (Shifters of the Glen Book Three) by Skye Jones

Jake was in town and bored, ended up at a night club looking for a woman. Caitlin went out with friend's Laura and Gemma. When Jake spotted her he wanted her so he walked up to her and took her up to the VIP section. Caitlin is a curvy girl not like her friends that are thin and pretty. A fight breaks out in the VIP section and Caitlin gets hurt. Jake offers to take all three to the Hospital and get Caitlin checked out. I love Caitl
Darcy Smith
Sep 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the series. I loved this one just as much as the other two. Jake is a great character. I loved how the two characters interacted together. The writing is of course brilliant. There is action and suspense in the story. Of course you have the romance as well. This one is a little shorter but definitely worth reading. I love how we see characters from the other two books in this one as well. I received a copy for an honest review.
Lisa Rotello
Feb 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
adorable!

I'm not a fan of first person, but I love this story. The author did an amazing job making Cait a strong female character capable of intelligent thought and action.
Chrystal_K
Aug 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
This series just keeps getting better and better.
I loved Jake and Caitlin. (Although I think Louis is still my fave.)
They met at a bar in the city and although things happened quickly it didn't feel rushed.
Jake was so cute. And Caitlin was great. A little leery but willing to give the big sexy wolf a chance.
I can't wait for Boyd's story!

** ARC provided for an honest review.
Patti
Aug 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This love story truly gave me the warm and fuzzies! I adore Jake and Caitlyn together! This story was a breeze to read, the characters came to life quickly and the pages flew by. Of course our beloved sexy shifters filled the pages and the our main characters steamed up every room! A definite slam dunk for any PNR fan! This ARC was given to me for an honest review.
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Unusual Bonding

I really can't seem to get enough of this series! As a self proclaimed paranormal junkie, I am always looking to feed my addiction. In this story, Skye Jones goes about the mating bond in an unusual way and it completely pulls you in. Twists, turns and decisions that will have you yelling while reading.

Looking forward to reading more~

• The Enforcers: Israel (Silverlake Enforcers, #2)
  • Cloaked in Christmas
  • Second Chance Bear and a Baby (Who's the Daddy?, #3)
  • Snow Kissed
  • Witchy Wolf
  • Creature of Habit: Book One
  • Hero (Wolves of Angels Rest, #1)
  • The Complete Kathlyn Trent-Marcus Burton Adventure Romance Series: Trent-Burton Series Bundle
  • Craved (Wolves of the Rising Sun, #4)
  • Missing (Shifters Unlimited, #2)
  • Happily Ever Alpha
  • Forever Home (Sawtooth Shifters, #1)
  • Sanctuary: Volume One
  • Crank (Jack 'Em Up, #1)
  • Echoes of Winter
  • The Touch of Snow (Glacial Blood #1)
  • Night and Day Ink,  Volume One (Night and Day Ink, #1-4)
  • Jace (Everglade Brides, #1)
I'm a UK based author who loves to read and write all things romance. As Skye Jones I write steamy paranormal romance that ranges from light and fun to dark and gritty.

As S.R. Jones I write darker contemporary romance and romantic suspense.

I live in Yorkshire, and get lots of inspiration from the windswept moors, the old stone buildings and the Celtic myths of this fair isle.

My dogs are my favouri

Shifters of the Glen (5 books)
  • Wolves at the Door (Shifters of the Glen, #1)
  • Wolf in the Woods (Shifters of the Glen, #2)
  • Wolf on the Run (Shifters of the Glen, #4)
  • Wolf in the Storm (Shifters of the Glen, #5)