Start by marking “Dangerous Curves Ahead (Suncoast Society, #38)” as Want to Read:
Dangerous Curves Ahead (Suncoast Society, #38)

Dangerous Curves Ahead

(Suncoast Society #38)

(Suncoast Society series book 38, MMM, BDSM)

Dr. Justin Rede has just graduated college…and just come out of the closet. During a trip to Florida to visit his sister, Rachel, and her fiancé, Andrew, they introduce Justin to their kinky friends in hopes they can help talk Justin into moving from South Dakota to sunny Sarasota.

Including hunky older, experienced Doms, Wade and
Published October 10th 2016 by Siren-BookStrand

To ask other readers questions about Dangerous Curves Ahead, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dangerous Curves Ahead

Start your review of Dangerous Curves Ahead (Suncoast Society, #38)
Bookworm Extraordinaire
description

Justin Rede has finally graduated and just came out of the closet. Taking a much needed break he heads to Florida to visit his sister Rachel, and her her fiancé, Andrew. Rachel would love nothing more than to convince Justin to make the visit permanent.

In the hopes of getting Justin to stay she introduces him to their kink loving friends. Wade and Glen are newly married and both Doms. They have no qualms playing with a third. Be it in bed or at the club, but it's always been just for fun.

That
BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review

This is the third book in the loose three book arc. This can be read as a standalone but better when read after Beware of Falling Ice and Beware of Falling Rock.

After a couple of M/f maledom kink, it is nice to return to some kinky m/m erotica. Even better, it is a threesome-- triple the fun. Justin Rede is Rachel's brother who just graduated from college in the book, Beware of Falling Ice. Eager to escape his oppressive relatives and be closer with his sister, Justin takes a little vacation
Joanne
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness! I'm not sure what all I can say other then holy hotness! Tymber brings you in. You are part of the story. Just hotness!!!! ...more
Chelsea
I really liked this. Wade and Glen are both Doms and happily married who ocasionally take a 3rd for a play partner. Justin is a younger guy, recently graduated and recently out as gay. He meets the married couple through his sister and they take him on as a submissive to help him explore BDSM and his sexuality. I'm not always a fan of MMM but this threesome really worked for me and I liked the balance of BDSM/vanilla in their relationship and daily lives.

These 3 were so hot together..the bdsm an
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
http://amzn.to/2gpagzm I so love this series, pure escapism that allows the reader to pop in and out of the series and the blurb will grab you.

And wow did the blurb for Dangerous Curves Ahead grab me. Though I am reader who enjoys reading menage, it is rare for me to dive into a m/m/m menage. Well I am so glad I read this one because the blurb really intrigued me.

Dr. Justin Rede visited Florida or rather had his hand twisted by his sister Rachel to visit her with the intention of getting Justin
KnottyGirl Reviews
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As most of you know, I’m not a huge fan of M/M fiction. I won’t usually actively seek it out unless there is an F in the MM somewhere, like MFM or MMF, but there are circumstances I will read it. This is one of them. I just happen to prefer stories that I can personally identify with. This all being said, Tymber is one of about 5 authors I’ll head this route for.

I’m glad I did. As always, the Suncoast family failed to disappoint. It was like coming home again to see the family, because being on
Sue
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is another installment of the Suncoast Society and is entertaining. I read this, Beware Falling Ice, and Beware Falling Rocks over a weekend. They are all inter-related stories and I enjoyed them all. Tymber Dalton is a one click author for me. I especially liked how the men finally fell for each other. I only hope that as young as Dr. Rede is, he is able to stay happy in the relationship.
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The third in the South Dakota trilogy set within the Suncoast Society series. Wade and Glen are older and recently married and both Doms. Oh and both sadists. Justin is younger, recently out of the closet and really new to BDSM. This makes a odd trio, but it works. The story is well written and easily understood each character's feelings. Welcome to the Suncoast family. Where everyone is welcome. ...more
Angie
Oct 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another good book in an amazing series! This is the end of a 3 book arc within the series. This tells Justin's story with Wade and Glen whom he met after visiting Florida to see his sister. This is an M/M/M romance which I enjoy. This can be read as a stand alone but is more enjoyable is you have at least read at least the previous two books in the series. ...more
Katy Beth Mckee
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, m-m, menage-poly
This story is such a wonderful journey for all three men involved. Justin has gone through so much in his life and much he believed was true got all turned around. Glen and Wade are used to playing with a third but never thought about a permanent relationship.

But these men seem to connect at the right time in all of their lives and what starts off first as mentoring quickly moves on to more. Still we see everyone guarding their hearts and taking care.

It was great to see such strong and caring
Adelaide
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another perfect story

Ms. Dalton has once again created the perfect combination of sexy and sweet. The quirky main characters make you fall in love with them while you hope they figure out they are meant to be.
Mary
Sep 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It was fun to see Justin get his HEA. We first met him in his sister's book #36, then saw him briefly in Lynn's book #37 when she helped him move. My favorite part was when his co-worker was flirting with Justin. I'm oblivious a lot and even I saw Roger was interested. ...more
Ashley
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Smokin'

This is likely one of the hottest stories out there! Sizzling! A must read! Dalton shines bright, as usual! Amazing!
Tiffany
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love!

I love all the books in this series, but her books with MM components are my favorite. She does MM BDSM the best!
Catherine Iriarte
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful extra sexy story.
Aղցela W.
Spoiler Ahead This was book 38 in the "Suncoast Society " series. Dr. Justin Rede has just graduated college and just come out of the closet. During a trip to Florida to visit his sister, Rachel, and her fiance, Andrew, they introduce Justin to their kinky friends in hopes they can help talk Justin into moving from South Dakota to sunny Sarasota. Wade and Glenn have been together for awhile and married for a year each of them are Dom's and enjoy a third in their bed. When they meet Justin they l ...more
Kelly
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Triple the Love

This was a great book, hot, sweet, and loving. I love a good triad story, especially in the Suncoast Society series. I took one star away because it felt like there was no conflict, nothing to overcome in the final arc of the story. It felt like it was too easy for these three to fall in love. While a good HEA is appreciated, the ease of it all made it a bit unbelievable. Still, another wonderful addition to the series and another win for Tymber Dalton.
Cecilia Rodriguez
Oct 16, 2016 rated it really liked it

Sarah ~Book Addict~
Enjoyed it and love the Suncoast Society series!
Theresa
Jan 01, 2017 marked it as not-interested
open relationship
Toi
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful Read

Little does Justin know that the move to Florida will be meet with the loves of his life Wade and Glen - its a lot of moving pieces to get it all worked out.
Miss K
Mar 13, 2017
Mrswright67
Mar 29, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Dangerous Curves Ahead by Tymber Dalton 3 79 Aug 27, 2016 05:12PM

• Dance Away with Me
  • Learning to Trust (The Education of the Heart #1)
  • Wreck Me Forever (Polished P & P, #1)
  • A Sweet Man (The Men of Halfway House, #7)
  • Catch Me (Tattoos and Temptation, #4)
  • Never a Saint (Polished P & P, #2)
  • Marry Me (Tattoos and Temptation #1)
  • Tempt Me (Tattoos and Temptation, #5)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me (Naughty or Nice #5)
  • Cabin Fever
  • Love in Spades (Four Kings Security, #1)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Love Me (Naughty or Nice, #1)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Spank Me (Naughty or Nice #2)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Hold Us (Naughty or Nice, #3)
  • Attraction (Undisclosed, #3)
  • Waking Bel (Lords of Discord, #3)
  • Four Play
See top shelves…
Lesli Richardson is the writer behind the curtain of her better-known pen name, Tymber Dalton (her "wild child" side). She lives in the Tampa Bay region of Florida with her husband, writer Jon Dalton, (aka "The World's Best Husband™") and too many pets. When she's not playing D&D with her friends or shooting skeet, she's a part-time Viking shield-maiden in training, among other pursuits. The USA T ...more

Suncoast Society (1 - 10 of 96 books)
  • Safe Harbor (Suncoast Society, #1)
  • Domme by Default (Suncoast Society, #2)
  • Cardinal's Rule (Suncoast Society, #3)
  • The Reluctant Dom (Suncoast Society, #4)
  • The Denim Dom (Suncoast Society, #5)
  • Pinch Me (Suncoast Society, #6)
  • Broken Toy (Suncoast Society, #7)
  • A Clean Sweep (Suncoast Society, #8)
  • A Roll of the Dice (Suncoast Society, #9)
  • His Canvas (Suncoast Society, #10)

News & Interviews