Start by marking “Found Missing (Decorah Security #14)” as Want to Read:
Found Missing (Decorah Security #14)

Found Missing

(Decorah Security #14)

When Jenny Seaver escaped from her worst nightmare, she hoped she had found a refuge with Decorah Security agent Grant Bradley. But deep in her heart, she knew safety was only an illusion. Could she risk the night of passion they both wanted before she disappeared from his life?

Grant’s need for Jenny defied any danger. But unless she decided to trust him with the secrets
Published September 1st 2016 by Light Street Press

To ask other readers questions about Found Missing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Found Missing

Start your review of Found Missing (Decorah Security #14)
Glenda Bettin
Jul 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
glad Jenny and Grant got together
Margaret
Another great read by Rebecca York! I love the world of Decorah Security and the paranormal elements woven into each story create great twists and turns.

Jenny has been focusing on learning the skills to protect herself. She knows that even though she has escaped a bad situation, it’s only a matter of time before the people she was running from catch up with her. Grant has been trying to get Jenny to open up to him so he can help her. And even though there is a sizzling attraction between these
KnottyGirl Reviews
Sep 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'll admit, straight up, this isn't my usual kind of book. Usually, if the heroine isn't getting tied up and spanked, I'm kinda meh on the whole thing. Don't get me wrong though, I do have to have a decent story, and if there is suspense thrown in, so much the better.

This book was so good I couldn't put it down, not for a minute. (okay, bathroom breaks aside.) It had me hooked right from the beginning from when Jenny Seaver who called herself Jenny Seville, was on the run. It didn't much dawn on
Nikki Brooks
Aug 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Jenny, previously rescued from an illegal experiment on patients with head trauma, is finally feeling more secure in herself. She has kept her mind in a VR world whilst she recovers in real life. But she knows that danger still haunts her. The man responsible for her trauma in the first place will search for her to the ends of the world.

Grant is the twin of Mack, who had also been used in the same experiment. Thankfully their telepathic abilities have remained intact. Decorah has taken over the
Cheri
Aug 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Mystery, security team with a little PRN thrown in, some really bad guys, romance, this book has it all. Ms. York keeps the secrets well hidden. You know something is going on, but not exactly what or who. This one is the proverbial page-turner.

Jenny is in trouble. Grant, an agent with the Decorah security agency, wants to help her for more than one reason. She doesn't trust him, but she does care for him and wants him. Can they have a relationship without trust? She has her reasons. She also
Petula
Aug 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is part of a big series, but easily read as a stand alone.
Jenny Seaver is living in virtual reality. She is training hard in self defence because when she leaves people around her will be in grave danger.
Grant Bradley works at Decorah Security along with his twin brother and his wife, who is the doctor in charge of the comatose patients in the facility. He will need to use all his connections to solve the problems Jenny will cause.
An unusual and exciting romantic suspense. The idea
Whitney
Sep 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book free for an honest review and I absolutely loved it. I’ve never read something quite like this before and it had me guessing on what would happen next. I loved the characters in this story they just seemed so real to me. This book had me guessing until the very end on what was going to happen next and I absolutely loved it when my guess turned out to be correct. It even had some paranormal elements within certain parts of the story. I would highly recommend to anyone that ...more
Carolyn Jenkins
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Without Trust You Can't Have Love

York brings back many of the characters from earlier stories to help save Jenny. She cannot let herself trust in their ability to survive the dangers that are stalking her. The action is fast and filled with intrigue. If you've enjoyed other adventures of DEcorah Security, you'll enjoy this one.
Cherime MacFarlane
Sep 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Not your average paranormal or suspense novel. My only complaint is it could have been longer. But it will keep you going to the next chapter regardless of what you should be doing. It is hard to review without spoiling it. If you are looking for something out of the box, give this one a read.
Kim Vanravenswaay
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The relationship between Grant and Jenny has already started by the start of the book. So we get to jump right in, and boy it starts out steamy. Once Jenny wakes up she needs to decide whether to trust or run. Things heat up quickly both action and between the two of them.
Dawn
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Well written tale with characters a reader can get into with an Interesting mystery. Will be looking for more in series.

Ebook from netgalley and publishers with thanks.
Barbara Evans
Sweetpea41
Apr 14, 2017
Kathleen Ristow
Nov 30, 2018

• Special Agent Finnegan (Undercover FBI, #2)
  • The Bad Ass Brigade
  • The Justice Brothers Complete Series: Sizzling HOT Romantic Suspense (The Justice Brothers Series Book 6)
  • Special Agent Rylee (Undercover FBI Book 7)
  • Special Agent Charli (Undercover FBI Book 6)
  • Topaz (Ladies of the Night Sexy Suspense Collection Book 3)
  • Diamond (Ladies of the Night Sexy Suspense Collection Book 4)
  • The Trouble Sisters Saga: Trouble with a Capital T (The Trouble Sisters Saga Book 5)
  • Special Agent Maximilian (Undercover FBI, #3)
  • Special Agent Kandice (Undercover FBI, #4)
  • Special Agent Booker (Undercover FBI, #5)
  • His Devious Angel (Angels with Attitude, #2)
  • Fire Watch (Jack Widow, #8)
  • Gone Forever (Jack Widow, #1)
  • Winter Territory (Jack Widow, #2)
  • A Reason to Kill (Jack Widow, #3)
  • Without Measure (Jack Widow, #4)
  • Once Quiet (Jack Widow, #5)
Ruth Glick (born 1942) is a best-selling author of healthy cookbooks and has also written dozens of romantic suspense romance novels under the pen name Rebecca York.

Ruth earned a B.A. in American Thought and Civilization from George Washington University and an M.A. in American Studies from the University of Maryland. Although she always wanted to become a writer, Glick was convinced that her lack

Decorah Security (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • On Edge (Decorah Security, #1)
  • Dark Moon (Moon, #10; Decorah Security, #2)
  • Chained (Decorah Security, #3)
  • Ambushed (Decorah Security, #4)
  • Dark Powers (Decorah Security, #5)
  • Hot and Dangerous (Decorah Security #6)
  • At Risk (Decorah Security, #7)
  • Christmas Captive (Decorah Security, #8)
  • Destination Wedding (Decorah Security, #9)
  • Rx Missing (Decorah Security, #10)