Start by marking “All Of Me (All In #2)” as Want to Read:
All Of Me (All In #2)

All Of Me (All In #2)

Seven years is supposed to change the way you feel.
Sophie’s not supposed to still dream about the way Liam touched her or the way they moved together. When she heads back to Naugatuck Island, she assumes Liam doesn’t even live there any more. Whatever he once felt, it has to have grown cold by now.
But Liam’s a firefighter. He knows better than anyone, never underestimate
Published by Callie Harper Books

To ask other readers questions about All Of Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Of Me

Katie
Feb 24, 2017 Katie rated it really liked it
4 scorching stars

description
It's like you're in my blood...I can't stop thinking about you"

What a great second chance romance novel!

Sophie was an amazing heroine. Strong willed and the fact that she was a retired dancer definitely earned points in my book and made her very relatable to me (I used to dance!)

And Liam...omgggg Liam. Sexy, strong, alpha male, and a firefighter. There was nothing I didn't love about him!

Liam and Sophie's heat factor was off the charts and OMG their sex scenes were SO scorchin
Lea ★
ARC kindly provided by SFab PR in Exchange for my honest review.

Well, hello there Mr. sexy firefighter! :)
Hot damn!
Okay, first of all, I have to mention that I haven't read the first book in the series (Chase & Emma's Story), but since this is a standalone, I had no problems connecting the dots.
All of me is a second chance romance...and a great one to be honest. I read it in a couple of hours.

It's a beautiful love story between a broken man and a girl who broke his heart seven years ago.
Mar 13, 2017 Jennifer rated it really liked it
3,75
Vicki
Feb 26, 2017 Vicki rated it it was amazing
This book is everything a second chance, feel good, never give up on your one true love book needs to be.

Sophie, strong and determined after retiring from the life of professional dance, throws caution to the wind and sets her sights on a new studio, but the studio will bring her far more than she bargained for, opening doors she never knew she wanted opening and certainly not by the man she's never forgotten.

Liam oh holy hotness Liam, dominant, alpha male that will ignite a fire deep inside o
Jenny
Feb 28, 2017 Jenny rated it it was amazing
****SOME SPOILERS****

This is the second book in the All in Series. If you haven't read In deep (Chase & Emma's Story) go read it now! This can be read as a standalone. As always Callie doesn't disappoint. A second chance romance with set the pages on fire sex scenes.

Sophie comes from a rich family with a control freak mother, work maniac dad and a brother & sister that have major issues. She used to be a prima ballerina, but lost her passion for dancing professionally as it become a gru
Sandra
Feb 26, 2017 Sandra rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received this book as an ARC. All of Me.

Sophie a beautiful young woman; whose a dancer; who has now reached her prime at 25 and moved back to Naugatuck.
Liam a handsome, alpha, and dominant (he has darkness in him) firefighter who loves his job, family and friends....

Seven years ago Liam and Sophie had a summer love but she left to pursue her dance career and left Liam behind..   Now seven years later; she's back and she's up in the air about what to do with herself and life. She reminisces a
Letícia  S.
Mar 10, 2017 Letícia S. rated it really liked it
Okay so First I wanted to give a 5 then later on It became a 3 and my final is actually a solid 4 but Liam just sigh I loved him , he was sexy, very alpha and all that but he just annoyed me with his stupid hot and cold behavior..
Mari
Mar 04, 2017 Mari rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, 2017reads
I was excited to get more of Liam after meeting him as Chase's childhood friend in In Deep. He really caught my eye in that book I felt he had a story to tell. Second chances at first love, Liam and Sophie got torn apart yet the feelings still linger.

Sophie dated Liam and had a falling out now but lots of unsettled feelings remain. After her ballet career ended, she is back in Naugatuck, a bit lost and still unsure of her life now. She's always followed what was expected of her until she one day
Tricia
Feb 28, 2017 Tricia rated it it was amazing
Sophie and Liam first meet and fall in love when they are teenagers and spend a glorious summer of love and laughter together. Despite her feelings for Liam, Sophie is persuaded and convinced by her mother that it would be for the best to leave him and Naugatuck Island behind to pursue a dancing career in the city. Seven years later she's back, having retired from ballet, to consider what the next chapter in her life will be.

After being at everyone's beck and call for years Sophie grows physical
Louise
Feb 26, 2017 Louise rated it it was amazing
Call the fire department. This book is so hot you will go up in flames while reading it. (Fingers crossed you get a firey like Liam to help put you out).
Callie Harper has quickly become one of my favourite authors and book 1 of this series In Deep was my #1 read of 2016 so All of Me had some big shoes to follow and boy did it measure up.
Throughout all of Harper's book I have felt each book has gone deeper into the world of BDSM. In All of Me Harper is not dipping her toe in the water on this su
LeCanta
Feb 26, 2017 LeCanta rated it it was amazing
This book sizzles. As a big Callie Harper fan I was eager to read the next installment of the "All In" series and let me tell you I was not disappointed . The chemistry between Liam and Sophie was brilliant. I loved everything about their story and I'll be anxiously waiting the next book.
Lisa Cate
Feb 27, 2017 Lisa Cate rated it it was amazing
All of Me is such a wonderful story! Liam and Sophie are vivid, complex and well developed characters.

After a summer together when they were 18 and 20, Sophie and Liam go their separate ways. Sophie moves to New York and becomes a Prima Ballerina. She punishes herself body and soul and is never truly happy. Liam becomes a fireman in his hometown. Seven years later, Sophie returns and their love story continues. They have such passion. Their chemistry and heat sizzle off the page. It felt like w
Amy Leibenguth
Feb 26, 2017 Amy Leibenguth rated it it was amazing
Callie Harper never fails to deliver a good story! I loved this story of Liam and Sophie. Sophie has spent her life pleasing everyone else and doing as she is told. She finally comes back to the island in hopes of figuring out who she is. When she left at 18, she left Liam behind. She thought it was best for everyone. But Liam and her both were devastated. Liam has moved on with his life. Secretly a Dom and firefighter by day. He thinks that Sophie deserves better than his dominant tendencies. H ...more
Latifa Morrisette
Feb 27, 2017 Latifa Morrisette rated it it was amazing
Sophie is a ballet Dan we who reached the prime of her career at 25 now that she's back home she wants to give back.
Liam, a firefighter loved so Sophie since they we're young but circumstances tore them apart and led Liam to not commit to another relationship. When he sees that Sophie is back he tries his best to stay away but with the history they have together he may just give in.
We first met Liam in Chase's book, In Deep. I'm excited he got his own story and I'm anxious to read Jax and Ian'
Melissa Meyer
Feb 26, 2017 Melissa Meyer rated it it was amazing
Loved this sizzling hot story!! Liam and Sophie's story will capture your heart! Love second chance romance books and this one did not disappoint!!
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
I love a good second chance love story & All of Me offered everything I come to want & expect from this kind of story. From the very start, you can feel the slow burn simmering as the anticipation builds, causing emotions to flip flop through Liam & Sophie's story.

Having fallen in love one summer, 18 & carefree, they both made promises, made dreams & planned a future together . But life happened, decisions were made & the pair went their separate ways .. 7 years is a long
April Symes
Sophie is a beautiful young woman who is a talented dancer and at 25 yrs. old, has reached her prime in professional dance and has retired and has moved back to Naugatuck. Liam is sexy and dominant firefighter who is there for his family and friends loves with everything that is him yet underneath everything; there is a small core of darkness to him.
Seven years ago Liam and Sophie had a summer fling/love but she had to leave to go back and pursue her dance career and left Liam behind. Now Sophi
Tersia Eloff
Feb 25, 2017 Tersia Eloff rated it it was amazing
Yet another 5 star book! Loved it! Can't wait for the other 2 books in this seres.
Jacquie
All of Me is the second book in the All In series(In Deep, Chase and Emma's story is also highly recommended) and let me just say that Callie Harper has raised the temperature level a little bit with this one (ok, a LOT!!!) I absolutely LOVED Liam and Sophie and the super HOT chemistry between them...it's a good thing Liam's a firefighter and can put out those flames (eventually ;) )

Liam Connolly and Sophie Douglas fell in love one summer and it changed the course of their lives forever...

Liam
Chasidy
Mar 06, 2017 Chasidy rated it it was amazing
Sophie, professional ballet dancer, has just decided to end her career and move home. She is searching for what she wants to do with the rest of her life. Currently, she is helping her mother with her niece while her sister is away getting help. She left seven years ago to pursue her dance career. She left Liam behind and hasn't been able to forget him since. What happens when she runs into Liam? Has he moved on? Does he have his own family now?

Liam, firefighter, carpenter, jack of all trades. W
Melissa Mendoza
Mar 06, 2017 Melissa Mendoza rated it it was amazing
5 All of Me Stars!!! Ugh... Callie has done it again!!!! I've fallen in love with another one of her books!!!

Just when I thought I couldn't love anymore of Callie's books, she throws this one out and once I started reading I was hooked. There was nothing that could take me away from Liam and Sophie's story!! It was pure heat, romance and ugh... you get it! If you know Callie, then you know exactly what you are getting yourself into!

Seriously another great book Callie!!! You have a HUGE fan in me
Melissa
Mar 11, 2017 Melissa rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
DNF @ 13% It lost me when the guy referred to himself as "Master" and his proclivity for sex clubs. I'm SOO over the BDSM genre. At least hint at that in the synopsis so I don't waste my time. 1.5*unoriginal & boring*stars
Christy
Mar 06, 2017 Christy rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
Le Ann Foster
Feb 27, 2017 Le Ann Foster rated it really liked it
☆☆Reviewed for Hooked On Books ☆ ☆

I gave this book 4 stars!

This was the first book I gave read from this author and I have to say I was impressed with the writting style, the storyline and the emotions that this author brings.

I love how she wrote a little BDSM into the book. Nothing to bad just some light bondage, some rope play and some toys!!! Ladies just be forwarded that the sex scenes get pretty hot, it's a good thing Liam is a fire fighter!!

Sophie is a ballerina and comes from a wealthy
Serena
Mar 06, 2017 Serena rated it it was amazing
Every book I have read from Callie Harper has been fantastic! All Of Me did not dissapoint! This book made me laugh, swoon and moan! A lot!!! I loved Liam and Sophie! I truly adored this second chance romance! Can't wait to read the next one!
Amber Digangi
Feb 27, 2017 Amber Digangi rated it it was amazing
Omg, when I first started reading this book, I felt like I had already read it. I thought, impossible, it's an arc. Then I remembered Chase from In Deep. I loved how I got to visit Chase and Emma in this story about Sophie and Liam. They find love at 18, but the stars weren't aligned for them. Sophie moved to NYC to persue dancing a nd did not return for 7 years. All along neither had stopped thinking about the other. When Sophie returns home and they see e Aaron Chase other it's as though they ...more
Hayley
Feb 25, 2017 Hayley rated it it was amazing
* Was given an arc for honest review*
Absolutely Brilliant! Loved every bit of
Sophie & Liam's story! Great read!
Jodi Hunley Bird
Mar 01, 2017 Jodi Hunley Bird rated it really liked it
4 star review.

All of Me: Liam & Sophie is book two of the All In series. In the book In Deep we met four friends who were in a tragic accident as teenagers. Out of everyone, Liam feels most responsible for the lifelong injuries to Ian. Even after the accident, Ian’s family still comes to Naugatuck Island. But for Liam, it’s Sophie he has never forgotten about.

Sophie left Naugatuck Island seven years ago and has never looked back. Now, she’s finisher her career as a ballerina, it’s time to g
Cindy M. Green
Mar 06, 2017 Cindy M. Green rated it really liked it
Always a fan of second chances!

Sophie is a 25-year-old accomplished ballet dancer that decides she no longer wants to be part of that world. She comes back to her family home in Naugatuck, but is not sure of what the future holds.

Liam is a firefighter that makes his home in Naugatuck and has no plans of leaving. He’s what everyone calls a “good guy” and treats his Mom with love and kindness. Deep down, there is a dark side to Liam that he doesn’t share with anyone.

The two had a passionate romanc
Nicole
Mar 07, 2017 Nicole rated it it was amazing
All of Me by Callie Harper is book 2 in the All In series. Its a contemporary romance with an edge of erotic bdsm and can be read as a stand alone.

This is the first book that I've read of Callie Harpers and I have enjoyed it. I found her writing style to be fabulous, she utilises duel narration, which I love.
These characters were great too. Sophie and Liam were so real, flawed, emotional and layered. I love the dynamic between the two of them for its sincerity, honestly and depth.

The edge of bds
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Callie Harper writes hot, fun, page-turning romances. She is powered by coffee, wickedly sexy bad boys, and all things funny, intentional or otherwise. Born on the East Coast where she learned the joys of fast-paced sarcastic banter, she and her family are now kickin’ it in the West Coast sunshine. On any given day there’s a good chance you’ll find Callie outdoors enjoying the gorgeous Bay Area, b ...more
More about Callie Harper...

All In (3 books)