Start by marking “Havoc (Mayhem, #4)” as Want to Read:
Havoc (Mayhem, #4)

Havoc

(Mayhem #4)

When Hailey Harper left her family farm to enroll in veterinary school, she had a plan: keep her head down, ace her classes, and most importantly… don’t upset the uncle paying her tuition. Translation? Don’t piss off his dramatic, self-absorbed daughter, Danica, even if she’s a nightmare to live with.

Falling in love with her cousin’s rock star ex-boyfriend was definitely n
Published February 21st 2017 by Avon Impulse

To ask other readers questions about Havoc, please sign up.
Jodi February 21, 2016!! It was supposed to be in April 2017 but was bumped up!
Jodi In a few months! Feb 21, 2017! Was going to be April 2017, but was bumped up!!!

Anniebananie
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So ein toller Abschluss der Reihe! Hab ihn mir extra so lange aufgehoben wie es ging 🙈 die Geschichte von Mike und Hailey war nochmal erfrischend anders als die der ersten drei Paare. Es hat sich mal alles etwas langsamer entwickelt, was mir sehr gut gefallen hat, weil es einfach authentisch war. Und Hailey war so toll und Danica eine großartige Antagonistin 🙄😅 bleibt für mich nur eine Frage: Wo bekomme ich auch so einen Mike her? 🤔
Deanna
Jul 27, 2015 marked it as to-read
Please tell me that this book is going to be about Mike and Danica's best friend (the one with the short auburn hair and is 5'1" tall!)

I will be so upset if it's about Mike and Danica. Mike (who's been my favorite out of all four of them since book 1) deserves a girl who won't treat him like shit.
Tami
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Sterne - Schön, aber für mich leider der schwächste Teil der Reihe!
NiCoLeTa E.
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
***4 "SPARKS!!!" stars***

I was waiting such a long time for this certain story....
I really loved the previous three books and I couldn't wait to learn more about sweet and kind, Mike!!!
He deserved to take his HEA as well, but the things weren't so easy after all!!!!

You see, Mike was hunging up to his highschool sweetheart and he was refusing to go on with his love life... He was focused only in his drums, his music and his video games...
And then, one day, Danica came back into his life and he
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Feb 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
If you love rock stars, drama, angst, and falling in love with a sweet guy – this is the book for YOU!!

In the fourth book of the Mayhem series by Jamie Shaw, Mike Madden finally got his happily ever after.

Poor Mike fell in love with Danika, his ex-girlfirend, in High School and wasn’t able to shake her memory until they finally met again years later. Mike was such a sweet guy that he felt he had to give Danika a second chance, just to see if his memory of her matched the girl in front of him. It
Meli
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enthält Spoiler zu den Vorgängern!

Inhalt

Hailey möchte ihr Studium so schnell wie möglich absolvieren, um nicht mehr von ihrem Onkel abhängig zu sein. Und um endlich von ihrer Cousine Danica wegzukommen, die sie währenddessen ertragen muss.
Denn Danica ist nur in der Stadt, um ihren Ex zurückzubekommen, der mit seiner Band The Last Ones to Know gerade berühmt wird - und diesen Ruhm kann Danica sich nicht entgehen lassen!
Aber Mike ist süß und witzig und scheint viel zu nett für sie zu sein. Und Ha
Lina Lovegood
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ich liebe Mike und ich bin so traurig, dass die Reihe jetzt zu Ende ist 😭😭😭
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

Y’all, the wait for Mike book is FINALLY over!!! If you’re a fan of this series (it’s new adult rock star romances, how can you not be a fan), then you know Havoc has been a long time coming. Well, Mike’s book is finally here and trust me, you don’t want to miss it. It’s honestly the sweetest book of the series, because it’s got the sweetest hero of the series. Mike will melt your heart – I promise that if you read this book, you will fall head over heels
Tabatha
You can check out other reviews on my blog:

911 What's your emergency?

Well it's pretty simple actually, I'm dying to reads this.

*clears throat*

So, my means of expressing how excited I am to read this was perhaps cheesy, but I am so bloody excited for this.

Mike is the most adorable character, and if you dot believe me then here a quote from him, explaining why he doesn't want to sleep with groupies:

"Look... when I meet my wife, I don't want to have to explain to her why I slept with a hundred ch
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"I NEVER HUGGED A KOALA!"

First I need to say that this book deserves 5 stars and more but the audiobook really wasn't read well so I heavy-heartedly have to take one star away.
I loved everything about the writing style, the characters and the story, it touched my heart, I laughed, I cried... I fucking read this book 5 times since last summer and I'm still not sick of anything about it.
This was the first time I listened to the audiobook, though. And the last one because I really didn't like
Katharina | katharia
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
MEIN NEUES LIEBLINGSBUCH! Wow, nach den ersten drei Bänden die mich alle samt begeistert haben war das jetzt nochmal mein absolutes Highlight! MIKE ICH LIEBE DICH <3 so richtig weinen musste ich vor allem bei der Danksagung aber auch zwischendrin kam ich ab und zu nicht mehr auf alles klar. Ich muss jetzt erstmal recherchieren, wann ein neues Buch von Jamie Shaw rauskommt.
Sie ist nämlich meine neue Queen 👸🏼
claridge | booknomnom
Jan 13, 2016 marked it as to-read
This better be about Mike and FUCKING HAILEY.
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
"Mike ist wie ein Buch, das ich nicht aufhören kann zu lesen. Und selbst, wenn ich es zu Ende lesen würde - selbst wenn ich zur allerletzten Zeile der allerletzten Seite käme - bin ich mir ziemlich sicher, dass ich es immer und immer wieder lesen wollen würde."

Es klingt super kitschig und eigentlich mag ich sowas ja überhaupt nicht, aber dieses Zitat ist so wahr und drückt einfach alles aus, was dieses Buch mit mir gemacht hat- bisher viermal. Jedes Mal wieder verliere ich mich total und verlie
Denise Bücherwunderland
"Und auch wenn ich mir nicht sicher bin, ob ich ihn verdient habe, da er ein Märchenprinz im Körpers eines Rockstars ist - ich behalte ihn trotzdem."

Wow 😍💕
Sehr viel mehr kann ich dazu gerade gar nicht sagen 🙈 es war einfach so gut, süß, perfekt und so viel mehr 😍 💕.
Stacee
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have loved the other books in this series, so requesting it was a sure thing.

Love love loved Hailey and Mike. They're absolutely adorable together and their chemistry is off the charts. They're both genuinely nice people, so it was easy to root for them. The rest of the band was in the book and it was delightful to see them all again.

Yes, the plot line is exactly what you would expect. I'll admit Hailey's constant second guessing and berating her looks got so so so old, but Jamie writes a go
Susie DelMa
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mike und Hailey, ich liebe es ❤❤❤❤❤ ...more
Leah City of Words and Pages
2,5-3🌟

Gefühlt jeder findet dieses Buch absolut toll, aber ich habe mich eigentlich ziemlich viel aufgeregt.
Ich weiß auch genau, warum ...

1) Wie kann Mike so blöd sein und am Anfang überhaupt in Erwägung ziehen, Danica zurück zu nehmen? Highschool-Liebe hin oder her, die hätte ich mit dem Hintern nicht mehr angeguckt ...

2) Mike braucht erst einmal 2 Woche, um dann zu merken, dass Danica ja doch nicht so toll ist, es nicht mehr so sein kann wie früher bla bla bla
Ernsthaft?!?!

3) Hailey lässt si
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Sweet dreams, Hailey."

Six times within one year and I still in love with Mike. What else can I say? Great writing that makes you smile, cry, blush and laugh out loud (so careful, do not make the mistake of reading this in public (like I did today...) if you don't wanna get stared at) and characters that couldn't be more loveable (or hateable, yes Danica, I'm looking at you, bitch). I love this book to pieces and you should prepare to see me devouring it again.
Melle
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Knappe 4 Sterne. Mikes längere Abwesenheit, Teile von Haileys Gedanken, der „schwächere“ Höhepunkt und vor allem Danica lenkten eigentlich auf 3 Sterne zu. Allerdings mochte ich Hailey unglaublich gerne und die Chemie zwischen ihr und Mike lässt sich nicht leugnen. Es gab viele wunderschöne Zwischenhandlungen wie die Zockerabende, das erste Anbändeln- und insbesondere der Epilog überzeugte dann doch im 4 Sterne- Level! „Mayhem“ ist eine wirklich großartige Reihe, die mir viel mehr Spaß gemacht h ...more
Diana Solito
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Das Buch hat so viel mehr als 5 Sterne verdient, sooooo viiiiiiieeeeeel mehr! ❤ ...more
Lisa Filipe
Um....can we say LOVED! This is such a beloved series and I couldn't have loved HAVOC any more than I did. Mike Madden is a hero who is going to be WAYYYY TO HARD for any other hero to live up to.

Full review to come
Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews*
Find This and Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

Havoc is book four in the Mayhem series and is a New Adult, Rocker Romance written by Jamie Shaw. I was gifted a copy from the author in exchange for an honest review through Tasty Book Tours .

5 “Mike owns my heart!” Stars!
HAVOC is sexy, heartfelt, devastatingly sweet and utterly romantic! It’s everything and so much more. Perfect characters, perfect story, PERFECT READ!

The Review:
This series just got better and better as each book was release
Lindsay
OMG. This book. SERIOUSLY. THIS BOOK! THE FEELS!

You don’t know how difficult it was to even get this book. Yes, the blog signed up for the blog tour to review it, but there were issues and delays getting access to the book and at one point, I thought it was a lost cause. I love this series, so while I was disappointed, I always intended to read this book, so it wasn’t like I was never going to get it. But low and behold, I finally got a review copy. I started it immediately, and was instantly in
Erika Kelly
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is such a romantic book! I absolutely love Jamie's voice--she grabs you from the first line and holds onto you until the very end. And Mike? Gah. She describes him perfectly, He's a fairy tale prince in a rock star's body. I loved this book!
Luzie
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the absolutely, most amazing ending to one of the greatest "New Adult"-series' I've ever read. Mike was one of the most charming, romantic, sexy and heart-meltingly perfect boyfriends which I ever had the pleasure of meeting. *pun intended*
Hailey and he seemed so perfect for each other. At the end of this book, I just wanted to kick Danica to the moon and leave her there to burst, what a b***h! I feel so happy for the whole story, along with the individuality with which each book was wr
Freakajules
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rezex_digital
"Rock my Dreams" ist der vierte und gleichzeitig der letzte Teil der „The Last Ones to Know“-Reihe, was mein kleines Fanherz schon arg angeknackst hat. Alle drei bzw. alle vier Bände waren absolut großartig und haben mich aufgrund der Mischung aus Liebes- und Rockstargeschichte einfach durchgängig überzeugen können. Gerade den Abschlussband fand ich dann nochmal herausragend gut (es geht schließlich um Mike!) und hat für mich diese Reihe einfach nur perfekt abgerundet. The Last Ones to Know werd ...more
Jules
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ach war das schön ❤ein gelungener Abschluss und mein persönliches Highlight der Reihe. ...more
Irene Sim
I hate Danica.
I hate Danica.
And sometimes I pittied Hailey for falling victim to her cousin's schemes. But concidering her past and where she comes from and her predicament, I can sympathize.
But Mike was awesome, he was all I thought he would be and more. I think Mike and Hailey was the perfect closure to a perfect series, who I'll deffinitely will reread in the future.
Valerie
My favorite book of this series has always been Adam's book, Mayhem. I love Adam FREAKIN' Everest with all my heart! And I still do but my favorite has changed. Changed to Mike, the drummer. My drummer.

Adam, Joel and Shawn have always had rock star down but Mike is sweet, different. Yeah, he's the guy that's always tapping on something and really does hold things together with his beat but he's held himself back from the hordes of girls that want to give him anything he wants. He had fallen in l
Summer (buttermybooks)
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow.

I am not sure how to eloquently put into words how much I FUCKING LOVE JAMIE SHAW. Seriously. She writes the men of my dreams and Mike is no exception.

I have to mention that I have been reading this series as the books are released... which means I have had to wait months and in this case A YEAR for the next book. Normally, I would have lost interest. I would have moved onto another author, binged all of their books, and totally forgotten about whatever alpha male love interest I had just r
  • A Reckless Desire (Breconridge Brothers, #3)
  • Desperately Seeking Suzanna (Tricks of the Ton, #2)
  • Daring Miss Danvers (Wallflower Weddings, #1)
  • Sinful Rewards 2
  • Getting Played (Jail Bait, #2)
  • Pairing Off (Red Hot Russians, #1)
  • Her Secret Ranger (The Men of At Ease Ranch, #2)
  • A Promise at Bluebell Hill (Valentine Valley, #4)
  • A Million Miles Away (Angel Interceptors #1)
  • The Bride Wore Starlight (Seven Brides for Seven Cowboys, #3)
  • Outcast
  • The Hathaways Complete Series (The Hathaways #1-5)
  • Stand-In Star
  • Breakaway Hearts (Kelly Brothers, #2)
  • If You Only Knew (Trust No One, #3)
  • Untitled (Sinners on Tour Encores, #5)
  • Her Winning Formula (Hot & Nerdy, #3)
  • Beautiful Dangerous
International bestselling author JAMIE SHAW lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and their two young sons. When she’s not busy writing or trying to corral two boys under the age of three, she loves binge-reading books, binge-watching TV, and binge-eating cake pops. With her M.S. in Professional Writing, Jamie crafts romances with relatable heroines and swoon-worthy leading men. She loves interac ...more

Mayhem (4 books)