Start by marking “Havoc (Mayhem, #4)” as Want to Read:
Havoc (Mayhem, #4)

Havoc

(Mayhem #4)

Er hat sein ganzes Leben auf sie gewartet – und er wird alles tun, um ihr Herz zu erobern!

Hailey Harper hat einen Plan: so schnell wie möglich ihr Studium absolvieren, um nicht länger finanziell von ihrem Onkel abhängig zu sein. Doch dann begegnet sie Mike, und plötzlich kann sie an nichts anderes mehr denken. Mike ist der Drummer der berühmten Rockband The Last Ones to Kn
Published February 21st 2017 by Avon Impulse

To ask other readers questions about Havoc, please sign up.
Jodi February 21, 2016!! It was supposed to be in April 2017 but was bumped up!
Jodi In a few months! Feb 21, 2017! Was going to be April 2017, but was bumped up!!!

Start your review of Havoc (Mayhem, #4)
Deanna
Please tell me that this book is going to be about Mike and Danica's best friend (the one with the short auburn hair and is 5'1" tall!)

I will be so upset if it's about Mike and Danica. Mike (who's been my favorite out of all four of them since book 1) deserves a girl who won't treat him like shit.
Grüffeline
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mike is like a book that I can't stop reading. And even if I finished - even I got to the very last line of the very last page - I'm pretty sure I'd want to read him over and over and over again.

I'm in love. I'm in love with Mike Madden. And with Hailey Harper. (Leti, too!) Let's just say that this is one of my favorite books ever - just in case the "read 8 times" didn't give it away.
Mike and Hailey are really awesome, they're perfect for each other and I hate everything that made life so d
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4 "SPARKS!!!" stars***

I was waiting such a long time for this certain story....
I really loved the previous three books and I couldn't wait to learn more about sweet and kind, Mike!!!
He deserved to take his HEA as well, but the things weren't so easy after all!!!!

You see, Mike was hunging up to his highschool sweetheart and he was refusing to go on with his love life... He was focused only in his drums, his music and his video games...
And then, one day, Danica came back into his life and h
Corina
Feb 19, 2017 rated it liked it
If you love rock stars, drama, angst, and falling in love with a sweet guy – this is the book for YOU!!

In the fourth book of the Mayhem series by Jamie Shaw, Mike Madden finally got his happily ever after.

Poor Mike fell in love with Danika, his ex-girlfirend, in High School and wasn’t able to shake her memory until they finally met again years later. Mike was such a sweet guy that he felt he had to give Danika a second chance, just to see if his memory of her matched the girl in front of him. It
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

Y’all, the wait for Mike book is FINALLY over!!! If you’re a fan of this series (it’s new adult rock star romances, how can you not be a fan), then you know Havoc has been a long time coming. Well, Mike’s book is finally here and trust me, you don’t want to miss it. It’s honestly the sweetest book of the series, because it’s got the sweetest hero of the series. Mike will melt your heart – I promise that if you read this book, you will fall head over heels
Grüffeline
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"I NEVER HUGGED A KOALA!"

First I need to say that this book deserves 5 stars and more but the audiobook really wasn't read well so I heavy-heartedly have to take one star away.
I loved everything about the writing style, the characters and the story, it touched my heart, I laughed, I cried... I fucking read this book 5 times since last summer and I'm still not sick of anything about it.
This was the first time I listened to the audiobook, though. And the last one because I really didn't like
Tabatha
Aug 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
You can check out other reviews on my blog:

911 What's your emergency?

Well it's pretty simple actually, I'm dying to reads this.

*clears throat*

So, my means of expressing how excited I am to read this was perhaps cheesy, but I am so bloody excited for this.

Mike is the most adorable character, and if you dot believe me then here a quote from him, explaining why he doesn't want to sleep with groupies:

"Look... when I meet my wife, I don't want to have to explain to her why I slept with a hundred
claridge | booknomnom
Jan 13, 2016 marked it as to-read
This better be about Mike and FUCKING HAILEY.
Susie DelMa
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mike und Hailey, ich liebe es ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Stacee
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have loved the other books in this series, so requesting it was a sure thing.

Love love loved Hailey and Mike. They're absolutely adorable together and their chemistry is off the charts. They're both genuinely nice people, so it was easy to root for them. The rest of the band was in the book and it was delightful to see them all again.

Yes, the plot line is exactly what you would expect. I'll admit Hailey's constant second guessing and berating her looks got so so so old, but Jamie writes a go
Lisa Filipe
Um....can we say LOVED! This is such a beloved series and I couldn't have loved HAVOC any more than I did. Mike Madden is a hero who is going to be WAYYYY TO HARD for any other hero to live up to.

Full review to come
Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews*
Find This and Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

Havoc is book four in the Mayhem series and is a New Adult, Rocker Romance written by Jamie Shaw. I was gifted a copy from the author in exchange for an honest review through Tasty Book Tours .

5 “Mike owns my heart!” Stars!
HAVOC is sexy, heartfelt, devastatingly sweet and utterly romantic! It’s everything and so much more. Perfect characters, perfect story, PERFECT READ!

The Review:
This series just got better and better as each book was r
Lindsay
OMG. This book. SERIOUSLY. THIS BOOK! THE FEELS!

You don’t know how difficult it was to even get this book. Yes, the blog signed up for the blog tour to review it, but there were issues and delays getting access to the book and at one point, I thought it was a lost cause. I love this series, so while I was disappointed, I always intended to read this book, so it wasn’t like I was never going to get it. But low and behold, I finally got a review copy. I started it immediately, and was instantly in
Erika Kelly
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is such a romantic book! I absolutely love Jamie's voice--she grabs you from the first line and holds onto you until the very end. And Mike? Gah. She describes him perfectly, He's a fairy tale prince in a rock star's body. I loved this book!
Luzie
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the absolutely, most amazing ending to one of the greatest "New Adult"-series' I've ever read. Mike was one of the most charming, romantic, sexy and heart-meltingly perfect boyfriends which I ever had the pleasure of meeting. *pun intended*
Hailey and he seemed so perfect for each other. At the end of this book, I just wanted to kick Danica to the moon and leave her there to burst, what a b***h! I feel so happy for the whole story, along with the individuality with which each book was wr
Irene Sim
I hate Danica.
I hate Danica.
And sometimes I pittied Hailey for falling victim to her cousin's schemes. But concidering her past and where she comes from and her predicament, I can sympathize.
But Mike was awesome, he was all I thought he would be and more. I think Mike and Hailey was the perfect closure to a perfect series, who I'll deffinitely will reread in the future.
Valerie
My favorite book of this series has always been Adam's book, Mayhem. I love Adam FREAKIN' Everest with all my heart! And I still do but my favorite has changed. Changed to Mike, the drummer. My drummer.

Adam, Joel and Shawn have always had rock star down but Mike is sweet, different. Yeah, he's the guy that's always tapping on something and really does hold things together with his beat but he's held himself back from the hordes of girls that want to give him anything he wants. He had fallen in l
Summer (buttermybooks)
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow.

I am not sure how to eloquently put into words how much I FUCKING LOVE JAMIE SHAW. Seriously. She writes the men of my dreams and Mike is no exception.

I have to mention that I have been reading this series as the books are released... which means I have had to wait months and in this case A YEAR for the next book. Normally, I would have lost interest. I would have moved onto another author, binged all of their books, and totally forgotten about whatever alpha male love interest I had just r
Rachel Harris
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Romantic perfection! I seriously can't remember the last book that swept me away as quickly or as thoroughly as this one. Hailey is my spirit heroine. Spunky and sensitive, she is vulnerably insecure yet has this incredible heart for love. Mike is the sexiest, sweetest, most relatable hero I've read in a long, LONG time. I officially declare him my book boyfriend of 2016!

HAVOC will leave you wearing a huge, sappy reader's smile and believing in the power of true love. I highly recommend this, a
Crystal
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
A great book! One of my favorites of the series. I loved Mike from the beginning of the series, and he was such a sweetheart in his own book.
Lindy
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My Thoughts:

I am a huge fan of all of the guys in the fictional band, The Last Ones to Know! I have swooned excessively over Adam, Joel, Shawn, and Mike. They all are my favorites for different reasons. These guys are genuine heart throbs, and if you want a romantic, steamy, slow-burning love story, the Mayhem Series should be at the top of your TBR list!

Ms. Shaw knows how to build up the sexual tension between her main characters to the point where you feel like you can't take it for one more
Christina
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars - 3 Flames

I've literally been obsessing over this book since I started it yesterday. I ignored my kids. I ignored my husband. I ignored my house. And I apparently ignored my sleep because I was up at 4am, dying to know how this ends. And you know what? I can't stop smiling. I feel like I've been waiting forever to read Mike's story. But the saying is true. The best things come to those who wait.

Mike (sigh). Amazing, Awesome, Caring, Giving, Mike. The drummer. The one who's always in the
Victoria
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I cannot believe I finish all Mayhem books in less
than a month.
This one was so good. So my kind of book.
I love Mike, I love Adam, I love Shawn, I love Joel.
(This all thing makes me laugh so hard xd)
Nancy The book junkie
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Rating: 4.25/5

Review to come!
Beneath The Covers Blog
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads, arcs
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.* ~Summer
Red Cheeks Reads
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series! Gah. If you have kept up with my reviews, than you know that I am not a huge fan of what I like to call 'Rocker Books'. They just aren't my jam. I don't fantasize about falling in love with a famous rock star and traveling with him or staying at home and pining away for him, so I tend to shy away from this type of read. However, I do take a chance on some and thank freaking God that I decided to pick up these books because I have loved every one in the series and was salivating for ...more
Anna-Lisa
Mar 24, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF - simply didn't like the mean girl/ex girlfriend clichee this book is working with. I am so disappointed because I was so looking forward for this book. :(
⚜️Trea
I was quite surprised by this story! While it was the longest of all the books in the series, it didn't wind up dragging at all! I loved Mike and Hailey together! Their relationship grew and evolved in a well paced and believable manner. There was plenty of conflict, and Danica was a character that you loved to hate! We got to see the next events for the band, and peek in a bit on the relationships that have formed over the course of the series. It was such a great ending to a wonderful series, ...more
Sbell
I was reading my Goodreads feed and
was so excited when one of my friends
reviewed Mayhem, and I discovered Havoc
was out!! This is such an awesome series
I purchased and went home and devoured
this book.

Mike is such a sweet, compassionate guy
and throughout the series you just hated
his girlfriend, Danica and what she does to
him. She is the epitome of evil ex.

Mike and Hailey end up playing video
games and having so much fun that they
make it a nightly event. I was rooting
for this couple so hard becaus
Joli
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I tried to hold off reading the final book of the Mayhem series, but that didn't last long. After finishing book 3, Chaos, I knew that it I would pick up HAVOC sooner rather than later - because Mike uttered one of my favorite lines in CHAOS and I needed to know more about this shy, guiet rock star.

I loved reading Hailey and Mike's story and watching them get together - first through friendship and then through the heat of their romance. This story was just too delicious! There were a lot of ep
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Play (Stage Dive, #2)
  • Dirty (Dive Bar, #1)
  • Managed (VIP, #2)
  • Idol (VIP, #1)
  • Die letzte erste Nacht (Firsts, #3)
  • You Really Got Me (Rock Star Romance, #1)
  • All Broke Down (Rusk University, #2)
  • Der letzte erste Kuss (Firsts, #2)
  • Der letzte erste Blick (Firsts #1)
  • All Lined Up (Rusk University, #1)
  • Finding Back to Us (Was auch immer geschieht #1)
  • I Want You to Want Me (Rock Star Romance, #2)
  • Dream Again (Again, #5)
  • Der letzte erste Song (Firsts, #4)
International bestselling author JAMIE SHAW lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and their two young sons. When she’s not busy writing or trying to corral two boys under the age of three, she loves binge-reading books, binge-watching TV, and binge-eating cake pops. With her M.S. in Professional Writing, Jamie crafts romances with relatable heroines and swoon-worthy leading men. She loves interac ...more

Mayhem (4 books)