Start by marking “When Constellations Form (Light in the Dark, #4)” as Want to Read:
When Constellations Form (Light in the Dark, #4)

When Constellations Form (Light in the Dark #4)

First came marriage…
Then came love…
Now comes baby in a baby carriage.
So, at least we did one thing in order, right?

It’s been three years since Xander and Thea’s impromptu Vegas wedding. Since then, they’ve dealt with family drama, his grueling NFL schedule, and her college classes. Now that Thea’s graduated from college, it’s finally time for them to move out and start
Published (first published 2017)

To ask other readers questions about When Constellations Form, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When Constellations Form

Liza
Apr 07, 2017 Liza rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thea is everything.

This book is everything! Pure chaos. Xander was a really great support for Thea. Speaking of Thea, she has gone so far and her character's growth made me so happy. I''m so proud of them both. This whole series had been perfect for me and I couldn't wait for Jace and Nova's!

Anna B. Doe
* 4 lemon stars *

When Constellations Form is book #4 in Light in the Dark series. It's the second book about Thea and Xander, so at least you should read When Stars Collide before you start with this one.
Other books:
1. Rae of Sunshine: review
2. When Stars Collide: review
3. Dark Hearts: review.

Like I said before, this is the 2nd book about Thea and Xander. We got a time jump in the future. Fast forward 3 years after the end of Dark Hearts and girls are graduating from college, Cade & Rae, Xa
Heather andrews
Apr 09, 2017 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
Xander knows when he needs to butter up his woman, "he chuckles. “A very cute—” I glare. “Sexy,” he amends, “smart, psycho.” Xander takes care of his girl when she's being carried caveman style in a dress, “don’t worry, I’ll make sure the goods are covered.” He then uses his very large hand to cover my crotch and butt." I loved this book, I loved Xander and Thea and was so excited to get another book about them.
Angie McGuire
Mar 31, 2017 Angie McGuire rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing read

Ohhh Xander... You bring the best out of BBFs. I love to read about men in love. I mean truly soul clenching love, which is what Xander feels for Thea. You can feel it with every word. I loved reading about this next chapter in their lives!!!

With Cade, Rae, Nova, and Jace how can a book be boring. But throw in highly anal Thea, with a loving Xander and you get a spellbinding book. They had me cracking up a lot, especially with everyone pitching in with the laughter. It was great to
Livros A Go-Go ~Joyci ~
Apr 23, 2017 Livros A Go-Go ~Joyci ~ rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
2,5
É sequencia de um dos casais dessa série, e por esse fato já indica que é desnecessário mais um livrodeles.
Para quem gosta de ler sobre todas as gerações possíveis de determinado casal é bom, mas foi sem graça. Aquio casal comemora 3 anos de casados e descobrem que estão grávidos logo após a graduação dela...o livro é pequeno e a maioria dos capítulos são acontecimentos triviais e o avanço da gravidez até o parto...
"boringgg"
Elsie Caba
Apr 02, 2017 Elsie Caba rated it really liked it
I loved this book. It's impossible not to fall in love with Xander and Xander woth a baby... Just swoon. Thea is her funny, crazy self a little more now with a baby. Sometimes she went a little overboard but hormones, what can we do.

This nice group of people is awesome and you can't help falling for them. There are moments in this book where you laugh and others you can't help crying but beautiful all the way.

I'd still like more of Rae and Cade cause I miss them and fell they're a little left
Aline
Aline rated it liked it
Nana banana
Nana banana rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2017
C
C rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2017
Amy Beggs
Amy Beggs rated it it was amazing
Kamilla
Kamilla rated it it was amazing
Mary
Mary rated it it was amazing
Adrienne
Adrienne rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2017
Pamela Greving
Mar 31, 2017 Pamela Greving rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First comes love, then comes marriage...

I loved this book. I had high expectations and it delivered. Thea is nut and Xander is a saint. Between Thea's antics and all of their family and friends there were a lot of laughs as well as a lot of sweet moments.
Cassy Boudreau
Cassy Boudreau rated it really liked it
Teodora
Teodora rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2017
Evelyn
Evelyn rated it it was amazing
:$
:$ rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2017
Alison
Alison rated it really liked it
Michelle Abascal Monroy
Apr 12, 2017 Michelle Abascal Monroy rated it really liked it
Life is Full of Surprises!!!

OMG I was so exciting to read this book!! I mean more Thea and Xander and with a great surprise!!! This book was AMAZING!!! Thea and Xander will start living a new stage of their lifes! she just finished college and he is a great football player, so they have an amazing time for new adventures, like a surprise vacations and Thea has her 5 years plan, and the only thing that this plan not include is a baby.... So imagine Thea's surprise when a day she discover that
Autumn Breier
5 out of 5 Stars

When Constellations Form is the fourth book in the Light in the Dark Series and the 2nd book about Thea and Xander. I really enjoyed When Constellations Form and can't wait to continue with the series. I loved Thea and Xander. Thea and Xander are my favorite couple in the Light in the Dark Series.
Sara
Sara rated it it was amazing
Arlene
Arlene rated it really liked it
Azusa
Azusa rated it really liked it
Christina
Christina rated it liked it
Caitlin
Caitlin rated it really liked it
Anita
Anita rated it really liked it
Hollie Yates
Hollie Yates rated it it was amazing
Chris Dunne
Chris Dunne rated it it was amazing
Keyshla
Keyshla rated it really liked it
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Bargain Basement: $100 Amazon Gift Card 1 4 Mar 31, 2017 04:00PM
Hi. I’m Micalea. Ma-call-e-uh. Weird name, I know. My mom must’ve known I was going to be odd even in the womb. I’ve written a lot of books. Like a lot. Don’t ask me how many, I don’t remember at this point. I have an unhealthy addiction to Diet Coke but I can’t seem to break the habit. I listen to way too much music and hedgehogs have taken over my life. Crazy is the word that best sums up my lif ...more
More about Micalea Smeltzer...

Light in the Dark (5 books)
  • Rae of Sunshine (Light in the Dark, #1)
  • When Stars Collide (Light in the Dark, #2)
  • Dark Hearts (Light in the Dark, #3)
  • Untitled (Light in the Dark, #5)