Start by marking “Sebastian: The Beginning (The Sebastian Chronicles #1)” as Want to Read:
Sebastian: The Beginning (The Sebastian Chronicles #1)

Sebastian: The Beginning

(The Sebastian Chronicles #1)

The Sebastian Chronicles is a series of 5 Erotic Paranormal Novelettes that will take you through each century since Sebastian Benoit’s Vampiric inception.

In book one Sebastian, the beginning you learn why his maker Isabel chose him to be her mate.

Isabel stalked Sebastian even going so far as to watch him satisfy his many lovers. He had a death wish, one that an angry hu
Published August 5th 2016 by Vamptasy Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sebastian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sebastian

Ashley Haines
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
She took my heart with her

This book received 5 stars for the great story however even though I have the next book waiting to read, I fell in love for the characters and was able to emerge myself into the story. I was one with the characters and in the end my heart was gone as well. I feel that the book itself could have been longer than what it was but overall it was an excellent story.
Martin Schaum
Sep 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I want to start by mentioning that i am not so much into Vampire Books but when i start read this book i was bond very fast. This book is written very well so that you can put yourself into the story and actually live this book. The storytelling is well balance between Vampire and erotic. Also it is well chosen that the books come in to Novelettes meaning you can read the book before you go to bed and actually finish it. Marketing vise its a perfect ending because you will have so many questions ...more
J.L. Leslie
4.5 Stars!! Wow...this was over way too quickly for me! I want more...much more! Sebastian is a young, newly turned vampire and this short novella chronicles his early days with his master, Isabela. The sex between them was smokin' hot and I enjoyed the love story...even if they fell in love quickly. It happens...I'm good with that. I would've liked to have seen a little more plot...just so that I know what to look forward to the rest of the series (I know great sex will be there) but what else ...more
Diverse
Dec 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is novelette number one in TL Travis's The Sebastian Chronicles. The Beginning is erotic, paranormal, and really good! It did end too quickly so thank goodness I have number two at the ready!

I don't read a lot of M/F anymore so it was strange getting this in my hands. But it's a great story. Sebastian is a new vampire, just turned. In this book we focus on his beginning and time with Isabela, his master.

Their sex scenes are scorching! It's not mechanical like I so often read these days. It'
Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books
Seriously hot, very steamy, and ever so sexy!

I was sucked in before the first chapter was finished, this was an amazing short read, that has left me wondering what could possibly happen in the next instalment of the Sebastian chronicles.
T.L. Travis characters are superbly written, Isabel is a force to be reckoned with,
Sebastian was fantastic, described as a finely chiseled Norse god.
But does Isabel really love Sebastian? Is love really the right word, I need more of Sebastian.

I received this
A.J. Renee
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
This chronicle follows the story of Sebastian. He is turned by Isabel and she has to teach him all the ways of vampiric life so he stays safe and in the shadows.

The short story ends in a cliff hanger but the next two parts are available right now. If you want a short vampire story then this is for you. One complaint I have is that the couple declared their love and then a page later questioned whether or not they were falling in love with the other.

I'm looking forward to seeing where Sebastian
Christine Lee
Oct 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
***THIS BOOK WAS PROVIDED TO NERD GIRL IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***

Sebastian The Beginning by T.L. Travis is a hot short story about Sebastian, who meets a beautiful young woman and is turned vampire. The Story chronicles The Beginning of Sebastian's life as a vampire with Isabel, his maker.

If you are looking for a quick hot read, this is the story for you. Solid 4-star read.

***Review has been done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official.
Theresa Ritchie
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Must read

This is first time reading from this author I just loved it looking forward to reading more from TL Travis
Chrissy Dyer
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
T.L. Travis gives us a thrilling erotic paranormal story. I wish it was longer, but couldn't put it down!
Bailey
Feb 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
My Thoughts on Book One:
I found it so amusing that Sebastian was the town's heartthrob among the women before he became a vampire. (I can only imagine the poor husbands!) It was also enjoyable how the reader gets to see Sebastian learn about vampiric ways and do basic training in this first installment, setting up essential rules that creatures of the night should follow without getting too complicated or boring with the details. Then seeing Sebastian fall hard for the first time with Isabel (so
Denise GremoryKohta
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!

Turn one randy but and you get passion unleashed. I am looking forward to Sebastian's journey. Will be get the answers he seeks? Will be love again? I am also intrigued to see who can make him passionate again.
sHa
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
2.5
Lacey Montie
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
A brief read

This was a sultry, quick read. The ending was a complete cliffhanger which makes me want to get the next one.
S.L. Perrine
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very well done erotica. I enjoyed the budding relationship between these to characters. The sex scenes were very easy to visualize and definitely arousing. Do not read this at work. 😊
T.M. Payne
May 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Book: Sebastian: The Beginning (The Sebastian Chronicles #1)
Author: T.L. Travis
Publication Date: 8/5/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars

REVIEW
New to me author.

Sebastian is a young hot guy who has no quawls with helping the female population out with their needs until he almost meets his death by a disgruntled husband.

Isabel wants Sebastian and decides the time is right to make him hers and she does so without even asking.

Sebastian wants marriage Isabel is having none
Claire Marta
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you love erotic vampire books you are going to love Sebastian! I love the way he start's off pleasuring unhappy wives who's husbands would like to see him dead! Then he meets Isabel and his life changes! I love their interaction and all the hot sexy scenes which will leave you fanning yourself. And it's only book 1!! So I cannot wait to see what happens in book 2!
T.L. Travis
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Alexia Purdy
Aug 09, 2016
Julia Andrizzi-Gold
May 14, 2018
Pat
rated it did not like it
Nov 30, 2016
Lenore Harper
Dec 10, 2017
CW EVANS
Sep 05, 2017
Would love to hear what you all think of my hot new Vamp? 1 1 Aug 08, 2016 09:10AM
TL Travis is the published author of a plethora of Erotic Romance musings that have earned her a “Best Seller” status in the US as well as Internationally.

In her spare time, when she’s not weaving her erotic webs, she enjoys all the magnificent glory the Pacific Northwest has to offer.

She’s rescued 4-legged souls in need for as long as she can remember, and wants to remind you to “Adopt, not shop.

The Sebastian Chronicles (5 books)
  • My Servant, My Lover  (The Sebastian Chronicles, #2)
  • Wealthy Menage (The Sebastian Chronicles #3)
  • Prohibition Inhibitions (The Sebastian Chronicles #4)
  • The Tryst (The Sebastian Chronicles #5)