Start by marking “Neighbors (Twin Estates, #1)” as Want to Read:
Neighbors (Twin Estates, #1)

Neighbors (Twin Estates #1)

4.16  ·  Rating Details ·  3,179 Ratings  ·  637 Reviews
Things a good neighbor can do for you:

1. Give you a cup of sugar

2. Let you borrow his lawnmower

3. Water your plants while you're on vacation

4. Make your eyes roll back in your head with his tongue

Katya Tocci has never paid much attention to who lives next door - her career always kept her too busy. She's a good girl, working her way to becoming the most sought after cake d
ebook
Published September 27th 2016

*****4 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

You open my eyes and widen my boundaries. He makes me contract. My eyes only see him and he’s my only boundary. You’re both just so … different. Completely different, in what you do for me, and how you make me feel.”

photo neighbors teaser 1 Used_zpskkfjhfyq.jpg

Stylo Fantome has been on my radar for some time now. I kept seeing all these fabulous reviews for her books and my Bestie devours her books. When I saw the blurb for NEIGBORS, I figured now’s the time to try this author out. Well,
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 582b9308fced64cc263d0fc9d9a8f1_zpsseweqwhd.gif

Sexy. Titillating. Erotic. Sensual. Utterly Addicting. These are a few words to describe Stylo Fantome’s newest release, Neighbors. Seriously, this book was just utter perfection and intoxicating. With her stunning and visceral prose, Stylo Fantome will capture your hearts and mind as she decandently and sinfully lures reader to be entranced with Katya Tocci and her newfound sexual awakening as not just one man vie for her heart, body, and
Jennifer Kyle
Aug 14, 2016 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
3.5 STARS

”The Evolution of Katya Tocci.”

description

This story is about a heroine named Katya Tocci who is a boring twenty-three year old baker. With a push from her outgoing roommate, Tori, they make a dating profile which is totally the opposite her ‘beige’ personality. The girls live in an apartment building outside downtown San Francisco –which is one of two buildings called Twin Estates.

”Katya didn’t mind boring. Boring was…secure. Boring paid the rent. Yeah, but boring doesn’t get you laid. And so
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
4.5 Stars

I was bouncing in my seat like a hooker on dick while reading this one.

"You fuck a random stranger one time, and suddenly you've got more men on your hands than you know what to do with."

I loved it. The drama, the questions, the sex, the character growth - from all three of them. And the ending. OH BOY! Please, please don't make me wait long to see what happens.

"Buh-bye, old-Katya. Can't say I'll miss you. Thanks for all the beige clothing."

Full review to come
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

WHOA...that cliffy ripped my heart out. I have NO clue how either of these dudes is going to come back from their massive fuck up...

description

I must say I enjoyed the HELL out of this one. I'm not usually a fan of love triangles, but it worked for me in this case. Sure there were parts that were a little ridiculous. I mean the whole "introvert - wallflower - good-girl" to "anal sex - exhibitionist in a sex club" was a little unbelievable, but you know what? I didn't even care. This author can WRITE and sh
Bibi
Oct 19, 2016 Bibi rated it really liked it
Shelves: love-triangle
How many times have we read the "Good girl gone bad" character? Mostly, they are poorly characterized, elitist (in their 'good girl world') and contrived. Katya wasn't perfect but I liked her. She didn't vacillate; one day she was very good and the next, she just wasn't and she owned it. Wulfric was a bit of a cliche but not to the point of eye-rolls and snorts. Liam was the supposed 'bad boy with feelings'. Then we have the obligatory 'best friend', Tori. All perfectly nice people.

How does a w
Stacey is Sassy
Sep 21, 2016 Stacey is Sassy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
This book was not for me.

I’ll start by saying that I’ve read some of Stylo’s previous releases and really enjoyed them. Below, I mention some of my issues in a vague sort of way, but please be aware that it MAY be a little spoilerish.

Unfortunately, Neighbors left a bad taste in my mouth. I’m not a fan of a heroine that allows her self-doubts to put her in danger. Yes, I’m all into experimenting and experiencing new things but to place such trust in practically a stranger is crazy. I did not fee
Paige
5 "Wow" Stars

My neighbors are nothing like this. I feel like I'm missing out on the good things in life.

There a books that leave you feeling happy, content, nervous, sad, emotional, excited, and even angry. Neighbors left me feeling all the things. There wasn't an emotion that I didn't feel. I don't know how she does it, but Ms. Fantome is able to create new, exciting and unique characters that leave me both shocked, turned on and like I'm a page away from a nervous breakdown every time.

Neighb
Dee Montoya
FIVE STARS*****

(ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review)

Way better than just borrowing a cup of sugar from your sexy neighbor. If you've read a Stylo Fatôme book you know her stories are always sexy, mysterious and perhaps a little bit weird, which is why I'll forever need her books in my life. This author always brings it up a notch, and Neighbors was one hell of an entertaining, crazy ride.

photo F694B1B1-D7F9-4BB8-B51B-549E4C9AA91D_zpskhqlbug0.jpg

Katya Tocci lives a pretty boring life. Her focus for years has been on her care
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 Liam or Wulf Stars
 photo image_zpsektxget3.jpeg

Neighbors is a wickedly, delicious, sexy, omg read. The books ends on a cliffy but it's a cliffy that just makes you rub your hands together knowing the next book is gonna be soooooooooo goooooood!!!

Katya Tocci is your everyday girl. She went to school, she graduated, has a job as a top notch sought out baker in San Francisco and she's in a dating rout. She's not wild and crazy but when a online dating profile gets jazzed up by her roommate, Tori......Katya's life changes i
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Aug 30, 2016 Cristina | CristiinaReads rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-books
ARC kindly provided by the author for an honest review...

➳Stylo Fantôme had me on the edge of my sit, waiting for this book to be released. Little did I know that I was simply being fooled with this story hahaha! Neighbors by Stylo Fantôme is out today, September 27th, so check it out if you are interested by the synopsis down below!

➳I've honestly been waiting for this copy for such a long time now, that I was screaming my lungs out when the book arrived in the mail. The cover and the synopsis
Stylo Fantome
Oct 04, 2016 Stylo Fantome rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I'm a little biased, what can I say.

It all started with a weird mid-morning dream, and ended with a kinda sorta not really love triangle.

So to say Wulf, Liam, and Katya sprung fully formed from the ether is an understatement. But I'm very glad they did and each one taught me a little something about life, love, and tacos.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Elle
3* angel cake STARS!

This book looks promising at first. I was so excited to read but after a few chapter, hell... major turn off (view spoiler). I didn't realize I strongly dislike the main characters until the end.

description

✔ Katya Tocci is ready to new beginning. She's plain jane and boring. But she has great career as a cake designer. Katya has the shittiest luck in relationship. Kanew profile in dating site give a new purp
TeriLyn

**Neighbors generously provided by the promoter in exchange for an honest review.**

5 "We've done that dance." Stars

#TeamTacos #TeamWulfy #TeamKatya - How's a girl to choose?

Many, many thanks to my reading bestie DeannaPinkLady for telling me to read this awesome story. Don't be scared of the "triangle" - this is one unlike any other you've read before.

Pure erotic entertainment. Romance, intrigue, manipulation, comedy, and drama - Neighbors had it all. Engaging from beginning to end, Fantome’s w
S.M. West
Without a doubt, one thing I can always count on with Stylo Fatôme's books is that I never get what I’m expecting. And that's what I love and why I keep reading her. And while hiding in the corner as I type this, I love her books but still have to meet Jameson Kane! I know, the shame!! I've no acceptable excuse.

Neighbors was everything I love in a book. You've got one good girl, Katya, and two neighbors, Wulf and Liam. Who knew a good girl could get it so bad? Damn, to be Katya.

This was one del
Jacqueline's Reads
6 Well that was Unexpected Stars

I love Stylo’s books. I’ve always rate her reads really high. I’ll be honest and say the blurb for this one didn’t pull me in. Neighbor books are a dime a dozen, so I thought to myself what makes this book so different and special?

Well, you can slap me. Because this is anything but a typical book. The blurb doesn’t do any justice, but I understand the author didn’t want to give anything away.

I think I need to tell you a few things to entice you, because this book
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
*****5 "I Can't Decide: Liam and Wulf Stars!*****
description

Katya Tocci was a good girl. A boring, 23 year old baker. She always behaved the proper way. She only kissed after the first date and never had casual hookups. Her life, her style, everything was plain and predictable.

From the moment Katya's best friend put her on a dating site, her life just seemed to open up and she finds herself in the company of two gorgeous, very different, successful men. Seriously, Wolf and Liam are swoonworthy!! How can a
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
I love this author, I really do, and I love that she writes taboo and doesn't care what readers think about such subjects. However, this book was not my cuppa, I didn't like where it was going, and having heard spoilers for the end, it's really not for me.

DNF
Shanny
Aug 06, 2016 Shanny rated it it was amazing

***** 4.5 *****
Neighbors wasn't what I expected, I'm not sure what I expected but it certainly wasn't this!
It was fun, sexy and quite emotional.
Katya Tucci was good girl living a simple boring life, to spice things up she accepts to join an online dating app, it doesn't take long for things to change in her life. She doesn't have one but two very sexy and very very different men wanting her.
Liam was nice, funny and sexy while Wulf was the sexy broody asshole. As you can imagine my favorite was
Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC received from author via TRSOR as part of blog tour*

3.5 ★

Well, well, well...

It occurred to me after reading this that despite owning several of Stylo's books, I've only read one other before this. Interestingly enough though, it was enough for me to gravitate towards Stylo's works because even with just one book, I find that I like her writing style and the way she likes to twist things. Also, with other GR friends enamored with some of her alphahole H's, I'd say, that's more than enough re
XxTainaxX
Sep 11, 2016 XxTainaxX rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars. This is a story about a woman's sexual rediscovery and the men that help her get there. I liked the plot though I warn that it can definitely test the comfort zone, depending on the individual. I enjoyed getting to know Katya, Liam, and Wulf. They definitely experienced growth as they worked through their interactions. Although I found it predictable for the most part, it was still well executed. Liam and Wulf tested Katya's boundaries and let me tell you, SEXY AS HELL is an understat ...more
TF
Jan 19, 2017 TF rated it liked it
3 stars!

Hmm..mix feelings about the book but interested enough to continue to book 2.
Danielle
Sep 27, 2016 Danielle rated it liked it

Katya is a beige-wearing, good girl. She doesn't go out and have one-night stands or party hard.
She wears beige blouses and is a baker.

I went into this with an uncertain frown on my face. This didn't feel like normal Stylo at all. The characters were barely fleshed out. Even Katya, the heroine seemed one-dimensional. I didn't connect with her. Nor her roommate. Nor Liam. Nor Wulfric.

Honestly, it was a struggle connecting with anything in this story.
The thing that kept me reading was the confl
Amanda
Sep 29, 2016 Amanda rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-netgalley
I always love Stylo's work, so before I read the blurb I'm determine to read it. Well, well, well.... now I have to admit that maybe I really should read the blurb first. I like my kinky stuff, but I'm not one who enjoy sharing. Thank God there isn't an actual threesome scene. I'm okay with the occasional menage if it only took place at most ONCE in a book. More than that I can't deal.

Neighbors is about a Plain Jane's sexual discovery. The heroine in this case is suppose to be a girl who wore be
Jacqueline
2.5 not convinced stars.

Didn't realise it ended on a cliffhanger or I'd have waited. Bugger.

It was ok, but the big surprise was kind of obvious from the beginning so it was more of a duh moment than a wow shit moment.

Not fond of third person narrative either. Ah well.

On ku.
Malene_D *BadAndDirtyBooks*
Sep 24, 2016 Malene_D *BadAndDirtyBooks* rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I didn't know what to expect from this book after I read the blurb. It didn't give away too much and yet I was very intrigued. I've read the Kane series by Stylo Fantome and really enjoyed that. She's no stranger to writing sexy stories with strong and intense males. Neighbors was just that and much more. A very unexpected surprise.

I have to admit I was a little put off by Katya and her insecurities because she used it as an excuse whenever she had the chance. I decided to say "screw it" and go
 Naqelle
Sep 19, 2016 Naqelle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 STARS
"there was no other ending for them but an ending."

I love Stylo Fantome she is one of my favorite authors ever she never disappoints me every book she writes is a winner for me and this book is one of her best work yet.

What I loved: I loved every thing about this book it was very original, I never read A book like this one before Stylo kept me reading and wondering how this book was going to end and then bam the twist happens and im like what I am going to do now I need to see what happen
Nawal
Oct 14, 2016 Nawal rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stylo Fantome is one of my favourite authors ever and I don’t think I’m biased towards her books, but they are just always so damn good. I loved this story and the characters.

The story is about a woman named Katya who lives and breathes rules and morals. But it does get to a point when you want to try new things, especially when you haven’t all your life. That is exactly what she goes out and does. After her friend makes her a dating profile with a few extra details on strip aerobics, she is ap
Give Me Books
Oct 09, 2016 Give Me Books rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well damn, I wasn’t expecting that! I need the next book immediately!

“You fuck a random stranger one time, and suddenly you’ve got more men on your hands than you know what to do with.”

Katya is boring and predictable – a baker whose career is her entire focus. Until her roommate and friend, Tori, makes her create an online data profile. Tori spices it up and suddenly Liam, their neighbor, is interested.

I adored Liam. He allowed Katya to come out of her shell and really be comfortable in her o
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
I'm so excited for this book ❤❤❤

C.D. Canaries: Neighbors BR 9/27/16 *****Jodie's Pick**** 130 61 Oct 21, 2016 03:52PM
Crazy woman from a remote location in Alaska (where the need for a creative mind is a necessity!), I have been writing since ... forever? Yeah, that sounds about right. I have been told that I remind people of Lucille Ball - I also see shades of Jennifer Saunders, and Denis Leary. So basically, I laugh a lot, I'm clumsy a lot, and I say the F-word A LOT.

I like dogs more than I like most people, an
More about Stylo Fantome...

Twin Estates (2 books)
  • The Neighborhood (Twin Estates, #2)

“Who didn't want to be the cool chick who took anal like a champ?” 1 likes
“He was slow and methodical in the way he handled her, as if they had all the time in the world for him to explore her body. As if she was a sculpture he'd bought and paid for, something that belonged to him, was his to touch as he pleased.” 1 likes