Jump to ratings and reviews

BlackPath MC #4

Making My Forever

Maizy
Life has never been easy.
Trust no one. Let no one in. Love no one.
When someone says they love you they actually mean
they are going to hurt you.
I learned to fight back and hit harder.
Then he walked into my life.
Tazer
Growing up in the BlackPath MC wasn't always easy.
Especially when you are the son of the President.
I've been raised to put club and family first.
Only rules, live free and ride hard.
I take what I want and to hell with what people think.
I never thought I would only want one woman.
I learned early in life women never stay forever.
Then I met her and I will be Making My Forever.
****WARNING****
Making My Forever is meant for adults 18 years and older.
Making My Forever is part of a continuing series and it is the fourth book.
You need to read Never Forever. Catching My Forever, and Holding Out For Forever before reading this book.

214 pages, Kindle Edition

Published September 6, 2016

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Vera Quinn

39 books238 followers
I have been an avid reader since I was taught to read. I was the oldest of six children and reading was a getaway for me. When my sister became sick she encouraged me to write my first book. That was in 2015 and I released my first book in March 2016. I love to read, write and share books. I am a wife, a mom, and a grandma so the only problem I have is finding the time to get it done. I have been married to my husband for 23 years and he is my person and strongest supporter.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 30 of 48 reviews
Profile Image for Shirl.
821 reviews36 followers
April 20, 2020
Last book of this series but not the end of all the characters. If I'm understanding correctly some will be in other series by this same author.
I have loved this series but really wish she would have gotten a better editor. This is Tazer (Ty) and Maizy's book. Tazer is Callie's brother and Chiefs son. Chiefs son by birth and mother is not in the picture. Tazer is finally bit by the love bug but will she accept him and can she even have a chance to get to know him?
Maizy has had a rough life and doesn't even know what love is because she has never had it. She had one old man who ran gym who even cared if she ate. He taught her how to fight to defend herself but when he died his nephew took over the gym and kept her fighting. He showed her how to do illegal underground fighting and he kept most of what she made and only gave her enough to exist with.
This book has some wild times and some very sad one's too. A lot of closure and a few things left open towards the next series. Lots of hot and sexy steamy goodness.
Off to the next series
Profile Image for Paula Genereau.
2,892 reviews27 followers
September 9, 2016
This was a good MC book. I've never read anything by this author before. I loved it. I probably should of read more before this one but I liked it

Profile Image for Lee-anna Dunk.
1,108 reviews51 followers
December 18, 2017
Brilliant

Just gotta say this is one of the best MC series ive read . Its in my top . 10 for sure . Its now 4 am in the morning i couldn't put the book down . It made me cry so hard for what callie and Ty went through as kids to have two mums who where utter bitches and treated them like shit. In life we grow up thinking what goes on in our home lives is normal. To callie and Ty having two mums who abused and abandoned them and growing up thinking that love was never a forever thing was really heartbreaking. I loved how Vera made you feel there loss and their heartache but then make you feel happy and proud when they both finally got their happily ever afters. Talk about the feels . Ty finally found love in maisy amd maisy finally found a home and family. Callie found love and eventually faith and trust in devil . I love how it all turnt out in the end. I definitely need this in paperback
Profile Image for Mona Livsey.
358 reviews2 followers
August 21, 2018
The Blackpath MC Series is an amazing journey filled with heartbreaking surprises alongside incredibly intense passions!
Ty and Maizy have an absolutely surprising connection that astounds all who know Ty. The interactions between all the vibrant characters leaves you yearning for more! A variety of MC’s coming together to protect their own, from their own, how heartbreaking is that! Absolutely great storyline, continuing series keeps you fully involved in each and every character!
Well written, can’t wait to see what will come next!
Profile Image for Coco.V.
46.3k reviews4 followers
Want to read
March 31, 2018
💝 The complete BlackPath MC series is FREE on Amazon today (3/31/2018)!💝

Blurb:
Maizy
Life has never been easy.
Trust no one. Let no one in. Love no one.
When someone says they love you they actually mean
they are going to hurt you.
I learned to fight back and hit harder.
Then he walked into my life.
Tazer
Growing up in the BlackPath MC wasn't always easy.
Especially when you are the son of the President.
I've been raised to put club and family first.
Only rules, live free and ride hard.
I take what I want and to hell with what people think.
I never thought I would only want one woman.
I learned early in life women never stay forever.
Then I met her and I will be Making My Forever.

****WARNING****
Making My Forever is meant for adults 18 years and older.
Making My Forever is part of a continuing series and it is the fourth book.
Profile Image for Lauren.
2,369 reviews11 followers
September 7, 2016
Hmm

Ty ( Taizer ) is sent in to rescue Maizey to keep her from fighting she takes a bullet for him and he says he's never letting her go!!!!
Profile Image for domestic_godess_reads.
669 reviews18 followers
September 20, 2019
I don’t get all the 5 star reviews. I’m invested enough that I want to know the ending but they need an editor badly
Profile Image for Breyana Floyd.
165 reviews
May 1, 2018
This book was a roller coaster ride from start to finished! This was my first read by this author and it was a very interesting introduction. The writing style is very different and was something I had to get use to which was a bit hard at first. But once I got pass that, boy was I in for a ride. One I enjoyed immensely! The journey and love within this MC is something that reaches out and literally grabs you from the pages. Ty and Maize were made for one another and the love they have for each other and for their respective and collective families is mind blowing. I’m not usually a MC girl but I think this one might chance my mind. Since I came in on the end with these books I think I’m going to start at the beginning so I can get the whole picture. I would definitely recommend this book to any one looking for one wild emotional loving ride. It was an honor and a privilege to be able to read this book.
Profile Image for Kim Richards.
1,340 reviews7 followers
January 17, 2018
I absolutely think this book is awesome.
Right from the beginning I was pulled into this book, watching play out inside my head as I was reading it. This was another book I couldn't out down until I had finished
Twists, turns and surprises are rife throughout this book and what surprises. I went a whole lot of emotions, just as the characters in the book did, yes I even cried.
This series has got better with each book. It is a powerful series and one that will stay with.
Vera Quinn is one hell of an author.
I look forward to reading more of her books.
Profile Image for Melody Hillier.
1,135 reviews4 followers
May 2, 2018
this book was an amazing emotional roller coaster ride form beginning to end, it can be read as a standalone, but is best read in the series.
The Characters are engaging and pull you right into their world where they make you feel like one of the family. The plot is amazing full of emotions, twists and turns, as well as some steamy times as well.
If i could give it more than 5 stars it would be a 10 star must read for me!
I received an arc of this story that i happily reviewed
Profile Image for Yvonne Evans.
430 reviews7 followers
March 29, 2018
Love this club

I have enjoyed each and every book in this series. I love this family and each person has such a large personality. Each book you learn more about the couples and all the brothers in the MC. I have enjoyed reading each of their stories and was so happy that Taser found his forever. It is a rough road for Tazer and Maizy but love is worth fighting for.
Profile Image for Brenda Longland OLeary.
644 reviews1 follower
April 9, 2018
Great MC Series

Love this book! The whole series has been great. I really appreciate the writing style of this author. All characters are inner twined in the book which makes for a great read. They all have a voice in this book that makes it so much intriguing. Definitely recommend this book. You won’t be disappointed.
21 reviews
April 15, 2018
Love this series

This is Tazers' story. I have really liked each book in this series. As slways, there are twists and turns throughout The book. The way the books are written, you not only get the current couples' book, but you also get to see what is happening with the other characters as well.
Profile Image for Nicole Ortiz.
1,284 reviews50 followers
August 16, 2018
Another good story in the MC series. This is Ty's story. Lots of twists and turns. All the characters from this MC series and the other come together in this. Loved the storyline and the characters. Once I started reading I couldn't put it down. Love the bond between these brothers and their alpha persona. I really liked Maizy. Can't wait to read more from Vera.
Profile Image for Kim  Brewing.
3,143 reviews31 followers
August 30, 2018
This was probably my favorite of the series. I really got a kick out of this male character falling into insta-love! Talk about karma. It is action packed and many major decisions are made. We do have to say good bye to a couple of characters, but it totally fit the story line. Looks like I'll be heading over to the Feral Steel next!
Profile Image for Misti  Long.
396 reviews9 followers
May 27, 2017
The End

I really liked this series and liked how a lot of questions were answered. I still think the author could go in with a few more books but if this is the last in the series there are no big questions unanswered. So all in all excellent series would recommend to anyone.
Profile Image for Danena Freeman.
1,239 reviews3 followers
November 9, 2017
It was a great read. It has something for everyone...action, drama, surprises, twist, great characters and a story line that keeps you reading. I can't wait to read the next book in the series. Rated very good
Profile Image for Kat Wes.
369 reviews3 followers
November 28, 2017
Wow!

This series leaves you guessing about what will be next. I love the way familial bonds are so strong with this family/club. I can't wait to read what Vera has up next!

This is book 4 of a series. You must read the others to be able to follow the majority of the story.
Profile Image for Tracy Lundy-Munn.
1,474 reviews
June 8, 2018
Making my Forever is the fourth full length novel in the BlackPath MC series Vera Quinn. This storyline was solid and well thought out. The characters were well developed and had smokin hot chemistry. All in all a solid book and a great addition to this series!!
97 reviews
July 14, 2018
Wonderfully written

Ever had your past comeback to bite you. Callie is faced with a bit so dead husband and Razer who was never going to settle down is captivated by a female fighter wonderful continuation of the series
Profile Image for Jeanette Kelley.
300 reviews1 follower
October 29, 2018
A Very Excellent Finish!!!

This was Awesome!! You can see where everyone and everything comes together. The life of this club and this family truly comes alive! I laughed so much with this book. You can see the author come alive in this book. It's just Wonderful.
Profile Image for Elizabeth Gardner.
329 reviews5 followers
July 22, 2017
For anyone who enjoys MC Romance this series is great. This series is best read in order to get the full experience. Definitely recommend this author and these books.
Profile Image for Vickie Beams.
511 reviews1 follower
March 5, 2018
Omg! I love Maizy and Ty! This series is phenomenal! I love how everyone seems to be moving on! I love this book ,hell I love this series!
Profile Image for Cassandra.
475 reviews
March 12, 2018
Good read

I loved how this book tied up all the loose ends from the other books. I can’t wait to read the other books that tie into the BlackPath series.
Profile Image for Vikki Purcell.
537 reviews5 followers
March 24, 2018
Tazer and Maizy both have to learn to trust. Both grow as a couple despite all that happens around them
Profile Image for Nicole Collins.
1,030 reviews7 followers
April 7, 2018
Unity

This book wraps up this series perfectly. I love the feisty women and Alpha men. I love the group's joining together to take on a common enemy. I highly recommend this series.
Profile Image for Nstefa.
2,955 reviews18 followers
April 8, 2018
4.5 stars!! Ok I read this series as a whole and must say it was amazing love the characters and storyline!! This series is the way an MC series should be including angst, betrayal and raunchy sex
60 reviews
June 12, 2018
Great story.

This series has been awesome. I absolutely love it. Tazer is a wonderful man. Maizy is an awesome woman. Wonderful how they found each other.
Displaying 1 - 30 of 48 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.