Start by marking “Exposed (Broken Soul, #3)” as Want to Read:
Exposed (Broken Soul, #3)

Exposed (Broken Soul, #3)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Morgan Cauldwell’s life appears to finally have settled down. However, for Morgan, normalcy never lasts long. College classes have begun and she should be looking forward to attending the Gifted Ball with her boyfriend, Chase. Except for her strained relationship with the Gifted Council, everything should be perfect.... so why is she still dreaming about her dead soulmate? ...more

To ask other readers questions about Exposed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exposed

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Exposed (Broken Soul, #3)
Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
So I did a thing. Kind of a crazy thing. This thing? Absolutely nuts. I started book 3 of A series y’all. Sure I was a bit out of the loop at first but then everything started to fall into place, characters became familiar and the story began to speak to me. And what a story it was. So much so I am eager to go back to the beginning and see how it all started. So don’t pull a me if you haven’t read this series yet. Go get the first book. Then the second. Then this one.

Phillips is a fantastic aut
Samantha Grubey (ABookHaven)
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arc
"I feel like this world could give so much more and even maybe a few more stories, I feel like there is an Iris story there? Possibly, maybe?! PLEASE. I just I love this world and there is definitely so much more to come from it. At least, in my opinion, I hope we do get more from this world even if it is not these characters.

The writing was great, easy flowing and I loved the story that Jenny Phillips has managed to create as well as the world. The world-building in this story is amazing and I
Hayley Guertin
Aug 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: finished
Exposed is book three in the Broken Soul series by Jenny Phillips. It follows Morgan, a girl with Gifted powers as she discovers her full potential and the dangers of being Gifted.

Book three starts off with Morgan attending college and getting ready to go to an annual Gifted ball.

The plot in this book is significantly improved from the first two books. There is a lot more action and the structure is much more clear this time around. There is a significant increase in activity and that made it
Tasha Williams
Aug 10, 2018 rated it liked it
::..Reviewed for Red's Midnight Readers..::

I was very kindly provided with an ARC in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I have given exposed 3 stars.

Exposed is the third and final book in the Broken Soul series and things finally come to a head for Morgan and her friends.
Things begin to happen fairly quickly in this story, there's no waiting round for any action, it's all drama from the beginning and the author leaves no loose ends needing to be tied up at the end of this story.

However,
Celsey Seivert
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This whole series had me on the edge of my seat for so many reasons! #teamchase forever and always
What do you do when the guy you are falling for might have been a set up? Do you ask him or push him away? Can you believe anything he says?
Jenny Phillips
Oct 18, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Michelle
Dynal Roberson
Samantha
Aug 20, 2018
Releasing August 2018!!! 1 1 Apr 30, 2018 06:01AM
Author of the Broken Soul Series as well as a Twisted Fairy Tale Novella Series. Exposed (book 3 in the Broken Soul Series) releasing August 4th! The wait is finally over!

News & Interviews