Start by marking “Game Ender (Game #4)” as Want to Read:
Game Ender (Game #4)

Game Ender (Game #4)

From USA Today bestselling author BJ Harvey comes the fourth and final book in the Game series and this time it's the reformed playboy and the single mom.

***
"You have chlamydia."

Three words no man wants to hear.

I've always been liberal with my appreciation of the female form, a firm believer in the 'try before you buy' principle, but living life to the fullest obviously d
Published April 17th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Game Ender, please sign up.

B.J. Hi. I'm looking at a January 2017 release and it will be available on at all ebook retailers
B.J. Hi. Game Ender is available for preorder on iBooks at the moment. Amazon preorder will be in early November once I can confirm the release date :)

Rejane
Apr 11, 2017 Rejane marked it as not-interested
"YOU HAVE CHLAMYDIA."
I am sorry, but this blurb is so ridiculous "nasty". I don't want to read this book. I'll keep picturing a leaking penis. NOOOOO.... lol

"White, cloudy or watery discharge from the tip of the penis;
Pain, discomfort or a 'burning sensation' when urinating;
Inflammation, tenderness and pain in and around the testicles"

And go ahead and google the pictures.

Good side: it made me laugh so hard I choked. And here I thought again nothing would surprise me in bookland. Wrrrooong. LMA
Lisa Jayne
Apr 11, 2017 Lisa Jayne rated it really liked it
FOUR FOREVER MINE STARS.

"Be my last just as I am yours."

description

BJ Harvey, is the queen of innuendo and flirty banter. Her books are full to the brim with dirty one liners, coupled with sweet romance. 'Game ender' is no different - here we have a romance plot that has this authors style stamped all over it and once again I can happily say that I was lost in this authors writing.

What did I love?
I love that BJ Harvey has the perfect way of showing how much work she puts into her books whilst not taking
Michelle
Apr 10, 2017 Michelle rated it it was amazing
I was so excited that we’d get Thomas’s story – toss in that his love interest is Amy, soon to be single mom – and I was hooked!

We got to know Thomas a little bit over the last few books, as Cade’s friend and roommate – we knew that he was a man-whore that after coming down with an STD, he took a step back from bedding all the ladies of Chicago until he found the one –
But nothing prepared me for the swoony-sweetness that came from this man when you tossed a baby into his arms!

Book four in the
B.J.
Mar 19, 2017 B.J. added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Releases April 17th on all platforms :)
Amazon - getbook.at/GameEnder
iBooks - http://apple.co/2g6KGmC
B&N - http://bit.ly/2fEzRrF
Kobo - http://bit.ly/2iHHR7V
Google Play - http://bit.ly/2oLxfes

Shayna
top pick

It's hard to describe the amount of joy that I feel when I read a romance from BJ Harvey. When it comes to alluring, smart, hilarious, super sexy and sweet romantic comedies, this author is a TOP go-to author for me! GAME ENDER had me in tears, not only from the hilarity of pretty much EVERYTHING in this book, but with the heartfelt emotion that poured out of each page. BJ Harvey definitely DELIVERS some of her BEST WORK in this amazing series with Thomas and Amy's story. GAME ENDER is the COMP
AJ
Apr 15, 2017 AJ rated it really liked it
4 sweet and swoony stars!

The final book in the Game series, and a gorgeously sweet love story that had me laughing, grinning and swooning all the way through. A reformed playboy and a single mother with a newborn – cue the quivering ovaries!

Thomas is the best friend of Cade, and from the last book in the series, we know that he is voluntarily celibate. And here, we get all of the details…

“So…what’s the emergency?” He says as soon as the consultation room door closes behind us.

“First, you’ve go
MsChris1161
Apr 15, 2017 MsChris1161 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, ebook, reviewed
GAME ENDER by B.J. Harvey is the fourth book in her Game series and features Cade's roommate, Thomas Calhoun totally falling head over heels for Amy, a bartender in Sean's club, Throb and good friends with Mia and Abi. Yes, everyone in this series is deeply connected.

Thomas is the perfect dreamy, swoon-worthy boyfriend most women dream about finding. He's gorgeous, built, financially successful and claims he has 9 inches to offer up. He says all the right things. Does all the right things. And
Jo *Reading Is My Bliss*
Apr 19, 2017 Jo *Reading Is My Bliss* rated it really liked it
Some people have their life planned out and have things they want to achieve. Some people are more 'go with the flow' and like a bit more spontaneity in their lives. However, as much as we think we can have control over what happens to us, sometimes life throws you curve balls. This is how the story of Thomas and Amy begins.

Thomas has been on a self imposed celibacy for the last 12 months. He has always been a bit of a player, he has the looks to attract many interested females. He likes having
Jessica Alcazar
There's nothing that attracts me more to a romantic comedy than a playboy and a baby. I mean seriously, you know that's gonna blow your heart out AND you're gonna laugh your butt off! I've read enough books by B.J. Harvey to know that she would get it right and she did! She balanced the comedy and the romance perfectly.

I'm not one to give away plot but this is in the blurb so I can mention my take on its hilarity! Our story begins with our hero having and STD and our heroine becoming pregnant fr
Konny
Apr 09, 2017 Konny rated it it was amazing
Game Ender by B.J. Harvey is the fourth and final installment in the Game Series, a spin-off series from the Bliss Series.
Game Ender can be read as stand-alone, but for better understanding I recommend to read in order.
The other books in thgis series are: Game Player; Game Maker and Game Saver.

This is Thaomas and Amys book.
Meet Thomas Caldwell, does only ONS, he never in his life wanted a relationship . And that brings him a STD.
Now hes had enough and swears no more sex till his One comes.
And Am
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review *

~ 5 Big Whoosh Stars ~

Who would ever think an STD could change your life for the better?? Well read Game Ender and see how it transformed a playboy bachelor into a loving man and father.

Game Ender was a sweet, sexy and romantic read about unconditional love and that blood relations isn't what makes a family.

This was another GREAT addition to this fabulous series!!! BJ Harvey can do no wrong when it comes to these cha
Lisa Mandina
Apr 16, 2017 Lisa Mandina rated it liked it
I only got to read this fourth, and final book, but it works as a standalone. However you do get to know all the people who are the couples from the previous books, so I am eager to go back and read those as well. The characters themselves were probably my favorite part of the story. Before I was even halfway through I found myself thinking about how much I wished I had a group of friends like these. I loved the reference to being a "V-Card holder" even when things were the way they were and she ...more
Lisa
Apr 11, 2017 Lisa rated it really liked it
You know you're in for some....interesting....times when a book begins with chlamydia for the hero and an unexpected pregnancy for the heroine. Neither of which they got from the other. Awkward, party of two, your table is ready...

Thomas Caldwell loves him some ladies. Handsome, driven, and good in the sack (of course), Thomas is an equal opportunist. Or at least he was, before an unfortunate run-in with chlamydia had him running for the doctor, and his self-imposed abstinence.

Amy - who may not
Erin McKinley Carnevale
Apr 17, 2017 Erin McKinley Carnevale rated it it was amazing
*Reviewed after receiving a free copy from the author*

The feels you'll get from this book will make you regret ever picking someone other than Thomas and Amy as your favs in this and every series BJ Harvey has ever written. Bye Noah/Dani love..

I wanted to be Amy. Thomas is such an amazing man. The total package. I didn't think an STD could change a mans perspective. Wanting to grow up and be with just one woman. Turn into such a sweet, sexy, loving, clingy in a great way, mans man! Seriously swo
wendy Shelton
Apr 15, 2017 wendy Shelton rated it it was amazing
Thomas, Thomas. I was so glad to get Thomas and Amy's story. We got to know Thomas a little in the other books in this great Game series, and we knew he was a single sexy man who enjoys the women and the fact that he ended up with an STD is probably more common than we think and proves how serious just casual sex is, but anyway Thomas learns his lesson and makes a vow to hold off on sex til it's with the right one but who knew it would be two people. Amy is a great girl who had a one night stand ...more
Tanya Vought
Apr 15, 2017 Tanya Vought rated it it was amazing
I am in love with BJ Harvey's books!
This Author is one of my absolute favorites!
This book has all the feels! You'll be sad, elated... so elated!
This book is romantic, sexy, filled with wonderful sentimental sweet moments and has our favorite characters we've loved in the past there to join in on the fun!!!
I'm sad to see this series close, but I'm so happy with how BJ ended it and seeing the whole gang together again!
If you're looking for a funny, sexy, sweet story- trust me, Game Ender is for yo
Tracy
Apr 14, 2017 Tracy rated it it was amazing
4.5*

My first book by BJ Harvey and it definitely won't be the last, I'm heading back to check out the other books in the Game series as well as the Bliss series books!

Loved, loved, LOVED Thomas, Amy and Brody!

Full review to come! ❤
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Apr 16, 2017 Read.Review.Repeat Blog rated it really liked it
Game Ender is book 4 of the Game Series. I have loved all of them previous to this book, but I think this book was my favorite. We finally get to see man-whore Thomas find his "one". Amy is a bartender and friend to Thomas and soon finds out she is pregnant when she finally lets loose one night. Thomas is so beautiful when it comes to that baby and it makes the feeling Amy has been having even more potent. It took the love of a baby to show Thomas what he is truly missing, the love of someone.
T
Juliana
Apr 16, 2017 Juliana rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book (given by the author)...

I absolutely adored Thomas, he is totally swoon-worthy! I loved Amy and Thomas's journey it was so beautiful and sweet. Now I wanted to hate Brody's father, but he does something so selfless that it made totally impossible to hate him. As always I loved seeing the whole gang and their munchkins in their gatherings. Who would have thought an STD could change someone so much?

I'm going to miss the whole gang which is why writing th
Krista Ricchi
Apr 17, 2017 Krista Ricchi rated it it was amazing
This is another great romance by BJ that I just couldn't put down and finished in one sitting. I laughed so hard that I had tears it was such a breath of fresh air. I love when books are filled with humor and steamy romance it’s the best of both worlds. There is nothing better than a great laugh and a mushy story line. I instantly loved all of the characters they each played a part in bringing this amazing book together. I loved the story of strong alpha male brought to his knees by the pregnant ...more
Jamie Scoles
Jamie Scoles rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2017
Anne Dawson (Bookaholics Reading Haven)
Loved it - full review to follow
Crystal
Apr 18, 2017 Crystal rated it it was amazing
Game Ender was a heartfelt read. The story was so good. I loved following the characters Thomas and Amy on their journey of learning to trust, and showing their true selves to eachother. Their attraction was combustible from the beginning. I loved seeing past characters. I devoured this book it was fun and sweet. Sad to see this series come to the end.
Kimothy
Apr 18, 2017 Kimothy rated it really liked it
Oh my, what a refreshing story. A man who we all know and kinda love his lothario ways, well i love them because he gets his just desserts with the STD. It did make me chuckle a lot that section, i like how this time a 'player' got some consequence for his action. But this also leads to some really romantic moments when i kind of least expected it. Lets be clear though our female love interest does not sail through this story unchanged, she has a lot to deal with as well. My first ever BJ Harvey ...more
Susan Neal
Susan Neal rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2017
Tiffany
Apr 17, 2017 Tiffany rated it really liked it
Thomas got the most unexpected news when he went to the doctor's office. He vowed that he would have a vow of celibacy. Amy doesn't know how she is going to be as a single mother but she has a lot of people there to support her. Thomas and Amy keep running into each other and Thomas knows he wants to be there for Amy in any capacity that she needs. Amy starts to see Thomas in a different light and they both want more than friendship.

I thought this was a great read. Thomas and Amy were destined t
Mistee  Lemaster
The way this book starts out, I thought I was gonna pee myself!!! "The Clam" bwahahaha!!! Seriously, I love this amazing author, these amazing books, and the great group of friends she has created!!! #thomasismine
Michell Hall casper
Apr 12, 2017 Michell Hall casper rated it it was amazing
The thing about BJ Harvey's books is they are fun, a little emotional and a whole lot of sexy.

I absolutely loved this series and was so excited to get Thomas and Amy's story. BJ Harvey didn't disappoint.

This book had me laughing out loud, shedding a couple tears and swooning. It's refreshing to have a story that some people can relate to.

Even though this book can be read as a standalone I highly recommend you read the series as the characters intertwine through all the books.
D.L. Gallie
Apr 11, 2017 D.L. Gallie rated it it was amazing
Who would have thought a book that started off with chlamydia could give you the feels; good and tingly feels, not burning yucky ones
BJ knocked this one out of the park. It was funny, it was romantic, it was the perfect way to end the Game series. She even had me gasping at the end and not in a good way but then managed to make me laugh and all was right in the world again.
It was great to be united with the Bliss/Game gang and their usual I appropriately funny shenanigans. It is sad to say goodb
Mytimeoutbookblog
Apr 17, 2017 Mytimeoutbookblog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: melissa
Arc received for an honest review.
Reviewed for the blog by Melissa.

This is the fourth novel in the Game series and this time around it is Amy and Thomas's story. I went into this novel after having read the others in this series but in all honesty you really do not need to read the others in order to read and love this novel. Each new novel I read in this series I swear is my new favorite but this one has far passed the others. This one has become my all time favorite of the series and I wish I
« previous 1 3 4 next »
BJ Harvey is the USA Today Bestselling Author of the Bliss Series. She also regards herself as a smut peddler, suspense conjurer and a funny romance thinker upper.

An avid music fan, you will always find her singing some hit song badly but loving every minute of it. She’s a wife, a mom to two beautiful girls, and hails from what she considers as the best country in the world—New Zealand.

Facebook:
More about B.J. Harvey...

Game (4 books)
  • Game Player (Game, #1)
  • Game Maker (Game, #2)
  • Game Saver (Game #3)

“First, you’ve gotta swear on your life that you will not breathe a word of this to anyone.”
His lips twitch and he lifts an eyebrow at me. “So it involves your dick then?”
0 likes
“Tonight we had a moment and she may not realize the significance of that yet, but I’m damn well going to make sure that she does.” 0 likes