Start by marking “The Year's Best Crime and Mystery Stories 2016” as Want to Read:
The Year's Best Crime and Mystery Stories 2016

The Year's Best Crime and Mystery Stories 2016

The Year's Best Crime & Mystery Stories contains the best crime and mystery stories that were originally published in 2015 in either print or electronic format as selected by editors Kristine Kathryn Rusch and John Helfers.

Reading through thousands of titles and carefully narrowing their favorite reads down to the ultimate list that is presented in this volume, the
Published August 3rd 2016 by Kobo Editions

To ask other readers questions about The Year's Best Crime and Mystery Stories 2016, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Year's Best Crime and Mystery Stories 2016

Diana Johnson
May 25, 2017 rated it liked it
As excited as I was when I found this on Amazon, especially seeing 1 author in particular who I love to read, I was very disappointed at many of the titles included.
I will say there are a few short stories on their own I would definitely have given a five star rating although the actual number of stories deserving of that (in my opinion) makes this far less.
In many of the stories the editing (if there was any done) is not apparent and a few even left me feeling as though I'd stumbled blindly thr
Ben Breen
Mar 02, 2018 rated it liked it
There are some great stories here (along with a couple of poor ones), and the individual narratives are more deserving of 4 or 5 stars.

But the editing is so poor as to make things almost unreadable. It feels like an early computer reading algorithm has been given some scans and nobody has read through what it's done. Such a shame, and a great disservice to the gems you can find if you persevere.
Beverly Wright
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

A perfect collection of great short mystery stories. Please find some more for me. My kind of reading for entertainment
Patty Simpson
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
The stories were excellent, but whoever edited it should be horrified that it was released with so many typos/errors/missing words/repeated sentences/etc.
Carolyn kavanagh
Rebecca
May 24, 2017
Jillian Scrimger
May 20, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Please Add Authors to an Anthology 4 15 Mar 13, 2017 02:50PM
Kristine Kathryn Rusch is an award-winning mystery, romance, science fiction, and fantasy writer. She has written many novels under various names, including Kristine Grayson for romance, and Kris Nelscott for mystery. Her novels have made the bestseller lists –even in London– and have been published in 14 countries and 13 different languages.

Her awards range from the Ellery Queen Readers Choice Aw