Start by marking “Every Little Thing (Hart's Boardwalk, #2)” as Want to Read:
Every Little Thing (Hart's Boardwalk, #2)

Every Little Thing

(Hart's Boardwalk #2)

11 hours, 26 minutes

The New York Times bestselling author of the On Dublin Street series returns to Hartwell, Delaware—the perfect place to get away from it all, and find what you never knew you needed....

Bailey Hartwell has many reasons to feel content—her successful business, a close circle of friends, and her steady boyfriend…even if their romance feels staid after t
Published March 7th 2017 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about Every Little Thing, please sign up.
Clau She doesn't cheat on her boyfriend. <spoiler> It's more like the other way around. Tom, her boyfriend cheats on her at the very beginning. And in case…moreShe doesn't cheat on her boyfriend. <spoiler> It's more like the other way around. Tom, her boyfriend cheats on her at the very beginning. And in case you are wondering, I wouldn't say Vaugh is like a rebound. Bailey's relationship with Tom was dying even before he cheated on her. And she breaks up with him immediately. </spoiler>(less)
Rose Yes. Although other couples are mentioned, you don't need to know "their story" to enjoy this story.…moreYes. Although other couples are mentioned, you don't need to know "their story" to enjoy this story.(less)

Start your review of Every Little Thing (Hart's Boardwalk, #2)
Christy
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4 stars!!!

photo turn off the lightsturn on the stars_zpsof34sbin.png
“You don’t know how perfect you two are for each other. One ice, one fire, but both stubborn as hell.”
Every Little Thing is the second book in Samantha Young’s Hart’s Boardwalk series. When I finished the first book, I was so ecstatic to get a book about Bailey Hartwell and Vaughn Tremaine. I love that enemy to lovers story line and I could tell that their story would turn into an epic love.

Bailey Hartwell is the owner and operator of Hartwell’s inn and the town prin
Rachel Reads Ravenously
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, ebooks, romance
4 stars!

“Vaughn Tremaine may have been a pompous, smug, wealthy, arrogant businessman who thought he was better than me, but he could also kind of be honorable when he wanted to be.”

Bailey is a successful inn owner in Hartwell, Delaware, a small and charming boardwalk town. Bailey has always had a comfortable and safe relationship with her boyfriend of ten years, until she walks in on him having sex with a younger woman. And while Bailey is upset, she’s more dismayed that she wasted so muc
*TANYA*
Apr 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I couldn't focus on anything else. Lol. BEAUTIFUL!!

"I feel like I've loved you forever!" Sigh!!! I'm sooo in love with this series!!!!
Ramona Popescu
Samantha Young is one on my favorite writers. Period!! Since falling irrevocably in love with her Dublin Series, I've read every one of her books and could relate so much to many aspects she presented there. Family, friendship, loyalty are only a few of her trademark elements and for that I will always love her stories.

After saying goodbye to my favorite people from the Dublin Series, we were presented with another beautiful family and environment, this time having another background. If you th
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
*Amazon*B&N*Kobo
Enter Giveaway HERE

Every Little Thing is the second book in Samantha Young's Hart's Boardwalk series and not a book I thought I was going to survive waiting for. The story follows Bailey, Hartwell's golden girl, as her life takes a change. She's used to being content but she wants more, and that more comes in the form of Vaughn Tremaine. As much as she wants to hate him she just can't seem to stop admiring him from afar. Even when he's an ass towards her in order to push
Jessica ❁ ➳ Silverbow ➳ ❁

Better than THE ONE REAL THING (which I found a little generic).

EVERY LITTLE THING wasn't groundbreaking or anything--this is contemporary romance we're dealing with--but it felt less cookie cutter, and more importantly, while Vaughn and Bailey both had Secrets, they weren't secrets of the OTT, drama llama variety that Young frequently favors.

So HOORAY for that.

As far as foundations laid for forthcoming books, I am a little concerned about what the future holds for the one Devlin who
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

Gosh, it's been a month or more since I've read this book. I have to say that I still remember the feels it gave me. I recommend this book to the lovers of small town romances with powerful, mysterious businessmen heroes and likable heroines.
Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Every Little Thing
Series: Hart's Boardwalk #2
Author: Samantha Young
Release date: March 7, 2017
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

Well, I absolutely adore this series, but I'm sad to say that this second installment was a bit of a let down. Along with everyone else who read The One Real Thing, my anticipation was soaring for Bailey and Vaughn's book. These two were bursting with potential and I couldn't wait to see how their love/hate attraction played out. These two had
Jayme
4,5 stars! There is something in this series, that it's easy to fall in love with the atmosphere and heroes of this town. I definitely fell in love and I wouldn't mind to spend summer in such a place. Or just more time while reading the series.

About the plot: Vaughn Tremaine (36.) came to Hartwell to escape his life in Manhattan. He was only there to build a successful hotel, but somewhere along the way the ocean side town became his home. Great influence also had a certain sassy redhead that he
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
❤4-4.5 STARS ❤

"We were two people who were attracted to each other and didn’t want to be."

Firstly I have to say that I enjoyed this a lot more than the first book! I fell in love with Bailey and Vaughn's story. Samantha Young delivers a lovely, steamy and passionate romance.

description

"Vaughn looked at me like he wanted me. I knew there was power in my smile but wow."

The constant push-pull between Bailey and Vaughn made the story entertaining! They were intense and passionate when they were together. I ha
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
3.5 SMARTBUTTERY STARS

“Not so smart for a smart guy.”

There are stories that are surprisingly hard to rate. While I loved a lot about this book there were some thing I just couldn't get on board with. Let me explain.

Bailey is Hartwell-royalty. She is a descendant of the original founders and well-liked all around. She owns the inn on the boardwalk and is "OK" with her life. Is she happy? That would be an exaggeration. Her boyfriend sports a serious case of commitment phobia which cla
Catarina
4 Sexy Stars

Bailey and Vaughn didn’t start on the right foot. They disliked each other from the first moment and they stayed that away for the couple of years after. Everything changes when Bailey’s 10 years relationship ends and some events put them together. That’s when they realize they may have more in common than they though… and they may not hate each other as much as they also thought.

description

I’m going to start by saying Samantha Young books. “On Dublin Street” it’s one of my favorite series
Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 Angst Filled Stars

Every Little Thing is a standalone and is part of the Hart’s Boardwalk series. Think small town with cute people. I really enjoyed Vaughan in Every Little Thing. We got a little glimpse of him and what’s not to love, he’s a business man from New Work and he owns hotels. I love me a successful Hero.

Bailey owns a little inn with her sister and Bailey works really hard to keep her place going. She’s a spitfire and independent woman. The tension between Vaughan and Bailey was
Michelle
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.*

Vaughan is just amazing

I was so looking forward to this book. Vaughan and Bailey came crashing together in the last book The Line Real Thing which was brilliant by the way. There sexual tension was crazy. I thought they hated each other after the way Bailey was with him but you could see that there was something behind the arguments the horrible comments. So as you can tell I was dyin for this book.

Bailey is
Annie

EVERY LITTLE THING is the second book in the Hart’s Boardwalk series by Samantha Young. I used to enjoy Young’s writing before but I’ve come to realize that may her books are now missing that magical element that ON DUBLIN STREET had. I just can’t get into her characters anymore. She seems to have a thing for unlikeable characters because the opening scene is of the hero who has just finished sleeping with some no-name redhead but is thinking/looking at another woman. He then promptly goes
.Under the pages
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
[EN] They have hated each other for four years, ever since Vaughn decided to invade Bailey’s town with a fancy five-star hotel. But let’s be honest, it’s just not hatred between them because there’s also a lot of heat in there that has been hidden only because of Bailey’s boyfriend. But when Bailey catches her boyfriend cheating on her, Vaughn decides to show her how the fire between them, is actually a lot more than that.

[PT] Eles têm-se odiado durante os últimos quatro anos, desde que Vaughn d
Karen Mc
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing

There is not much more exciting as a reader and/or blogger than meeting a book you’ve been dying to read or an author whose work you’ve wanted to meet for a while. The giddy delight I get when I meet a new or new-to-me author’s words is BOOKWORM BLISS! That rush during that initial read is off-the-charts incredible! I finally popped my Samantha Young book cherry after embarrassingly hoarding her books for years…yes…YEARS!!! Oh what a beautiful and brilliant book Every Little Thing was from begin
Beatrice Masaluñga
Mar 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult, arc
Thank you Berkley Romance for providing an ARC via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

On the previous book of The Hart's Boardwalk series (The One Real Thing), there are two characters that stood out for me: Vaughn Tremaine and Bailey Hartwell. These two don't get along well but the tension they created was palpable and it made me more curious so bad.

Bailey Hartwell is a fiery, passionate, independent and kindhearted woman. Everyone knows her because her ancestors are founders of their s
AJ
4.5 stars!

I loved the first book in this series, The One Real Thing. Not only was it a wonderful story, but I fell in love with the town of Hartwell and its residents and I have been so excited to dive back into this world – this time for the story of Bailey and Vaughn (this book can also easily be read as a standalone).

Bailey Hartwell is all kinds of awesome. She runs her family’s popular, much-loved inn on Hart’s Boardwalk, and has a close circle of friends that she loves dearly. She is bold
Eliza
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it

I am hopelessly charmed by Samantha Young’s delightful town of Hartwell. Its idyllic setting and charismatic residents make for a wonderful accoutrement to a series that continues to enamour with every novel read.

Bailey Hartwell’s ancestry is woven into the fabric of the town. She’s fiercely protective of its heritage and the people in it. As the owner of the local Inn her competition and adversary is wealthy hotelier, Vaughn Tremaine. Their well-documented disdain for another stems from Bailey’
Geri Reads
Mar 10, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!

I've been looking forward to Bailey and Vaughn's story since The One Real Thing. They have this tangible chemistry wrapped in animosity that was enjoyable to watch. So my expectations were set very high.

For the most part, my expectations were met. I enjoyed their hateful banter and the fact they're obviously hot for each other. But their romance was uneven for me. They spent so much time sniping and hating each other throughout the book that the romance kinda fell by the wayside for m
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: page-turner, owned
4.5 Stars

I have another cover on my paperback it's also beautiful but I like this one more! Glad I could finally read this paperback, thank heavens for weekends!

I enjoyed this one so much! As all my friends know I love enemies to lovers stories so much!

Samantha Young had me captivated from the start and I felt all the feelings Bailey and Vaughn felt!

The dislike I felt for Vanessa Baileys sis wasn't small. Damn even know I get irritated with thinking about her..

Vaughn and Bailey danced a lot aro
Malene
3.5 Stars
Bailey and Vaughn’s story was great! I already knew they had amazing chemistry from book 1 and in Every Little Thing it just multiplied. The enemies vibe they had going on gave me some awesome banter which was the perfect build up to the explosion of the two them in bed together. They had a difficult time finally getting their act together and just communicate which is also why I struggled a bit with the story. Them not talking and being apart dragged on for too long.
Luckily it didn’t
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

3.5 Enemies-to-lovers Stars!

I went into Every Little Thing rather blind by not reading the first book in the Hart's Boardwalk series. That being said, this can be read as a standalone novel, though I'd have enjoyed getting the entire background of the town and cast of characters. Obviously our two main characters, Bailey and Vaughn are introduced in that first book, or rather their rather tumultuous hatred for each other... An enemies-to-lovers romance, Every Little Thing captivated both romance
nick (the infinite limits of love)

Reading a Samantha Young book is always such a pleasant experience. She has yet to disappoint me, and with Every Little Thing, she was written another strong romance novel with some fantastic characters. I love that I can always count on her to deliver a swoony read.

I have been waiting for Bailey and Vaughn’s story ever since we met them and their antagonistic chemistry in The One Real Thing. I just knew that their story would be explosive and it certainly was. I really adored both Bailey and Va
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s
"You are a big fish in a small pond."

"I'm a fucking shark in the ocean."

After meeting Bailey and Vaughn in the first book, I couldn't wait to get to their story. Bailey is so in your face and Vaughn is so reserved that I just knew there would be fireworks and indeed, there were.

Essentially, Bailey and Vaughn love to hate each other and badger each other every chance they get. Things start to change after Bailey walks in on her boyfriend of ten years having sex with a colleague
Liv ☾
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Vaughn and Bailey

5 STARS!

☾Ahh so cute! Ever since I read On Dublin Street by Samantha Young, I have been hooked on her books! While this is completely different than that book, her writing still gives me the same feeling.

☾Bailey is a really kickass character! She's beloved by her small town, currently with her boyfriend of 10 years (hoping I'm remembering correctly), and owns a popular inn that she loves with everything she has. After her boyfriend cheats on her, she finds herself captured
~Stéphanie's Journal~
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Every Little Thing was one of my most anticipated read this year. I fell in love with the Boardwalk in The Real One thing and I was eager to return to it as soon as possible. The promise of a love story between Vaughn & Bailey was as appealing as having news from other characters.

"You don't know how perfect you two are for each other. Once ice , one fire, but both stubborn as hell"

As much as this book is a stand-alone I would recommend beginning with the first book of the series. You have all th
Dee Montoya
Feb 25, 2017 rated it liked it
3 STARS****

Every Little Thing was romantic, enjoyable and with a very delectable Alpha-Male hero that will make you crazy with lust.

photo 45347E26-BECF-48D9-95CB-FABC94983FF6_zpsxgzkyu2f.jpg

Bailey is the sassy redhead who owns the Inn in town, and Vaughn is the sexy hotelier who just moved into town after opening his first hotel in the boardwalk. Bailey and Vaughn didn't get off to a great start when they first met, because Bailey is very protective of keeping the legacy of the town intact, and Vaughn was a thread with his new five star hotel.

The
TereseDK
4.5 stars!

Me, aften finishing Every Little Thing:

photo excited5_zps37edc5d5.gif

This was even better than The One Real Thing, imo. Vaughn and Bailey gives us the perfect love/hate story with a whole lotta sexual chemistry added to it. There is a lot of back and forth, which I love, a lot of brooding, antagonising, scheming villains, bitchy sisters, and introductions to future storylines (not too much, but just enough to make me very anxious about Jack/Em and Dahlia/?).

If you enjoyed book 1, I think you'd love book 2!

Dual
in which book amor fati is there? 1 5 Oct 29, 2017 11:43PM

• Outmatched
  • Kiss of Vengeance (True Immortality, #2)
  • Bound by Forever (True Immortality, #3)
  • War of Hearts (True Immortality, #1)
  • The Invitation
  • Noble Prince (Tin Gypsy, #4)
  • Forsaken Trail (Runaway, #4)
  • Happily Letter After
  • How to Save a Life
  • The Rivals
  • Quarter Miles (Runaway, #3)
  • Wrecked Palace (Wrecked, #3)
  • Still Standing (Wild West MC, #1)
  • Perfect Wreckage (Wrecked #2)
  • Dream Chaser (Dream Team, #2)
  • Sweet like you (Honey Springs #1)
  • Teach Me (The Wolf Hotel #3)
  • The Crush
Samantha Young is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. She's been nominated for several Goodreads Choice Awards. Samantha writes adult contemporary and paranormal romance, YA urban fantasy and YA contemporary fiction and is currently published in 31 countries.
She resides in Scotland.

Hart's Boardwalk (4 books)
  • The One Real Thing (Hart's Boardwalk, #1)
  • Things We Never Said (Hart's Boardwalk, #3)
  • The Truest Thing (Hart's Boardwalk, #4)