Start by marking “I'm Yours, Baby (Yeah, Baby, #5)” as Want to Read:
I'm Yours, Baby (Yeah, Baby, #5)

I'm Yours, Baby

(Yeah, Baby #5)

Guy Rule: Don’t knock a girl up and disappear for a year.

Weston Davis was a jaded CIA operative who didn’t believe in love at first sight—until the moment he laid eyes on Aspen Kennedy and knew she was meant to be his. With an undercover operation only days away, the timing was horrible. But he didn’t let it get in the way of spending an explosive weekend with her before
Published August 21st 2016 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about I'm Yours, Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'm Yours, Baby

Start your review of I'm Yours, Baby (Yeah, Baby, #5)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3 Stars

These are total guilty pleasure reads and this one was pretty par for the course.

OTT alpha.
Possessive caveman mentality (aka real life restraining order)
Very little character/relationship development
Sexy smexy scenes

Perfect for when you are in the mood for that sort of thing.

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
RATING 4.5 STARS

I’m Yours, Baby is book five in the Yeah, Baby series by Fiona Davenport. I really, really enjoyed this one. In addition to the Hero hotness, this one had the added bit of suspense that set it apart from the others in this series.

Weston Davis is a CIA agent, ready to go deep under cover for an extended amount of time, when he took a weekend to go to Atlanta to visit his sister. While sitting in a bar, he met a woman who, at first sight, just stopped time. He knew right away that
Coco.V
Nov 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
💝 FREE on Amazon today (11/24/2018)!💝

3.5 stars. This book was the only one I had yet to read in the Yeah, Baby series and I liked it. As for the previous books, this duo once again delivered a short but nevertheless delightful story featuring two likable characters. The smoldering chemistry between Weston and Aspen was palpable and their story was deliciously naughty and entertaining.

Like its predecessors in the series, this book is a great combo of sweet romance, straight-up-smut, insta-everyt
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Aug 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
description

Weston Davis is a tatted up CIA billionaire operative. His life and career choice don't make falling in love easy, and he hasn't had much use for it. That is until he locks eyes on Aspen Kennedy from across a crowded club. Aspen is out for a night on the town with her friend, when she locks eyes with one gorgeous piece of manmeat. One explosive weekend later, Weston is gone without a trace, and Aspen is left with one adorable reminder of the man that crushed her heart...

"I was awed at the sig
Chantal ❤️
Gi's Spot Reviews
One year prior to the story, Aspen and Weston spent one torrid weekend together, and thought it was just the beginning of their journey. Instantly enamored for one another, they wouldn’t let the work absence of Weston on a mission stop them from believing. When that night resulted in an unexpected pregnancy, Aspen was desperate for a contact, a lifeline, but after incessant tries, and a lonely birth, she lost all hope in faith in their future as a couple.

It was finally time for me to accept the
Barbara➰
Though it was short, this packed a punch. I loved how Weston decided Aspen was his no matter what.
"I’d made a decision. Aspen was mine, and I wasn’t letting her go without a fight. No, fuck that. I wasn’t letting her go at all."

He wanted so bad to be a father to their baby and have a family.
"Excitement coursed through me at the thought of every milestone I would witness, at all the things I would teach him. But, I was also determined to get her pregnant again as soon as possi
Maria...
3 Stars

A nice short smut! I liked Weston and Aspen and their little baby boy! As I said it was a smut so obviously they couldn't keep their hands to each other. And that led to making more babies...
Bookloverme
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I liked this one better than the last one. Both characters were likable and it was love at first sight.

The story is about Weston and Aspen.

He's working for the CIA and he went undercover overseas for a year but before he left, he met her and they spent the weekend together.

For a year, she thought he pulled a disappearing act on her and abandoned her and their child. And he thought she didn't want to hear from him. But it was all a misunderstanding and someone's responsible for that. He just nee
Vashti
Aug 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Faster that you can say Usain Bolt,this couple met,had instant attraction with the best sex ever,then the hero ups and leaves for a secret undercover missionthat lasted a year.And during this year apart,the heroine had his baby unbeknownst to him.Did I mention that our boy here is tatted with pierced junk !
This was the perfect just before you go to bed read though there is the danger of getting the sharpie out and tatting up your significant other ,though I dare not get out the needle to start t
Denna
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this! Seriously I loved everything about it. Weston and Aspen were both Awesome. Also this book was Hot, I know all of Fiona Davenport's book are steamy but this one just seemed extra steamy to me anyways!!
Vintage
Ridiculous and tropey but fun nonetheless.

We have your every day tattooed, millionaire bad boy CIA operative who falls in insta-lust with a sweet and apparently parentless heroine. A one weekend stand and he has to leave for "work". Millionaire CIA hunky H gives her a secret email to contact him, but his handler, the pouty Kat, tells him he never received any messages over the past year. Gee, I wonder what could have happened to them?

Back with the heroine, she now has a three month little bad bo
Nanci **Warning**IWasASailor⚓️MyMouthisDirty
This book was so cute! Loved it!

A couple meet- have sex- H leaves on assignment for the CIA.
Heroine gets preggers tries to contact H to let him know he's going to be a daddy.
H never gets the messages due to psycho women obsessed with him.
They work it out, fall in love and live HEA making babies.
Fatimama
Nov 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Story was cute and fast-paced. I was slightly irritated by the Hero coz he never suspected his handler to be reason why he did not receive all the emails from the heroine. He’s supposed to be in the CIA 🙄
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Totally perfect installment in this sexy series. Weston was over the top and amazing. I loved his devotion and his bossiness. Aspen couldn't fight what was right in front of her. This amazing man knocked her up..then he knocked down the walls that kept them apart. Every time I open a Fiona Davenport story I know I'm gonna get exactly what I want. Alpha Male perfection, some seriously sexy times and 100% Safe Romance. Throw in suspense and I'm just satisfied all the way.

#OneClickNow #AutoRead #S
Aug 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Insta-lust. Insta-love. Insta-baby.

Great book. Lots of insta-stuff, plus a great romance with hot sex and a crazy stalker. Kinda reminded me of Alexa Ripley but with more story and believe-ablility.
Janie
Aug 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: love-the-cover
Carmen Rae
Yeah Baby. This series just totally hits the alpha spot every time. Its a great quick, hot insta love series that just always delivers what I want and this one was probably one of the best. But with that all said it is incredibly insta love with a very obvious story line so don't read it if that isn't your thing. Luckily for me it's mine and I fucking loved it.

Check out my reviews here
Angie H.
Aug 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
The kind of book that leaves you with a happy face. Exactly as the description says insta - love, sweet, with a little drama packed into a short read. I totally enjoyed it. :)
 B.E.Love
Sep 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
3 1/2 stars. This was a fun, fast, sweet and hot book. I liked both the hero Weston and the heroine Aspen. Was this book a little predictable, yes but that wasn't in a bad way. This is just one of those fun reads. I will say I did find one error in the book but it wasn't huge. I really like this authors writing, it's very easy to get into and I have really enjoyed every book I have read from her. She writes very possessive heroes with one track mind and whats not to like about that.
Melody Cox
This is the third (Yeah, Baby) I have read but it certainly wasn't near as good as the other two.

The word that describes this book best is insincere. It just seemed it was lacking in sincerity and I really didn't care much for it. It also didn't have the loving, sweet hero and seemed to be all about the sex for him and believe me they had plenty of it yet, it was missing the excitement.

It was very easy to figure out who the bad guy/gal was and that portion of the story did not hold my attention
Lučka
~~~ 2 stars~~~

Why do I torture myself!?

This novella
description

The plot was beyond far-fetched and without a concept. I can't even explain what the heck was that. It was all over the place.

The OTT alpha hero and the shit that came out of his mouth...

♡Tonya♡
Sweet, sexy, steaming hot and an adorable little baby to boot. I can't ask for more than that. Fiona Davenport is hitting the nail on the head for me. I wish it was longer.....and of course I wish for a better epilogue (this one was sweet but it could have been further out IMO) but they are giving me devoted alphas, babies, insta love and HEA's! Bring on the next one!
Ari Reavis
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku-i-ve-read, own-it
3.5 Stars

Cute, sexy, and short.
The 'villain' was super obvious.
Anna
Love Weston and Aspen.
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Melissa
Jun 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

I read this a book several years ago and never left a review. I reread it today and enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time.
Safety and Spoilers
Completely safe. No om drama, ow drama in a colleague who is obsessed with Weston. She causes major issues, but remember the story is safe! No history on the H’s sexual past, h is not a virgin but has only been with one person. Both celibate during separation. No abuse!
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4 Stars / 4 Steam Fans

Such a fun and sexy thrill ride starting from a one night stand. Weston is a CIA and Aspen was the woman that stole his heart. A year has passed Weston has been gone and Aspen's life has changed. This story makes me want to read the rest of these standalone novellas and stories in this series.

This specific video review will be included in the September 2019 wrap-up.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.
Debbie DiFiore
N/A books scare me

11/9/2018

Okay I reread this and rescored it. I think it was great that he was celibate and I just need to get over my prude self. It's a little raunchy and I like more romance but it was still a good story. I raised it one star but maybe I should raise it two. He was celibate and that is so rare anymore.

09/12/2017

I admit N/A books aren't my favorite. Maybe because I am an O/A (old adult) but I still try them once and a while. This was a novella and I like the secret baby trope
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• The Football Pants Chronicles
  • Definitely Kinky
  • Date Night
  • Keane: Time of my Life
  • Plumbing the Virgin
  • Sweeter
  • Smolder (Guardian Protection, #2.5)
  • Doctor Dave
  • Mafia Cinderella
  • She's the One (Castile Family #4)
  • Ride a Rancher: Ranchers Only Series
  • Textin' Up My Heart
  • Balls Out
  • Adrian (Love Under the Lights, #3)
  • Christmas in Blackwood (Blackwood #1.5)
  • Fated
  • Double Booked
  • Wynter's Captive

Yeah, Baby (9 books)
  • Baby, You're Mine (Yeah, Baby,  #1)
  • Baby Steps (Yeah, Baby #2)
  • Baby, Don't Go (Yeah, Baby, #3)
  • Dance With Me, Baby (Yeah, Baby, #4)
  • Brief Me, Baby (Yeah, Baby #6)
  • Play With Me, Baby (Yeah Baby, #7)
  • Safe With me, Baby (Yeah, Baby)
  • Devour Me, Baby (A Yeah, Baby Novella)

News & Interviews

“I was doing my best to keep my voice down, but when my orgasm finally barreled through me at warp speed, I shouted, “Fuck yes, beautiful!” We both froze and our eyes strayed to the baby monitor. After thirty seconds of silence, the sensations roared back and I pumped hard as I emptied myself into Aspen’s greedy pussy.” 0 likes