Start by marking “Zeus (Lost Gods #1)” as Want to Read:
Zeus (Lost Gods #1)

Zeus

(Lost Gods #1)

*WARNING* This is not an erotic romance. It does however, have sex when warranted and lots of violence and cussing. You have been warned.

What if you woke up one day and found out you used to be a god? But you don’t care when you can’t save the one you love. Unless you claim your legacy and your powers, even if you have to kill your father to do it.

Ze found he would do
Published August 16th 2016 by Isisindc Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Zeus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zeus

Karen's Bookshelf
Aug 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have read my share of romance books built around Greek Gods and Goddess', but Zeus: Lost Gods is a slightly new twist on the mythical gods. In LaVerne Thompson's new release we meet Ze (Zeus) the man, not the God, at least not fully the God. He had a rough beginning, but has worked his way to the top of his game by any means necessary. Now that he's made it to the top, he thought the hard part was over, but he couldn't be more wrong.
Kassia thought she had a pretty good life, loving parents, a
Katara Johnson
Aug 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC for an honest review. Once again Laverne Thompson has wowed us with her originality and creativity. Ze knows he is someone important but can't figure out how and why as if he is missing a "memory" . However he doesn't expect that his soulmate was to come in his life and change up everything he believed. This book has legacy, love and survival and leaves the reader wanting to read more.
Cristene M.
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Zeus Has Returned!!!

This was a very intriguing book, I loved this take or version of the story of Zeus. This was a very great story of Zeus and Kassia. This story takes us on a unique journey of the Greek Gods, who knew Zeus was so sexy and interesting. After Kassia and Zeus are stranded on what seems to be an island, strange occurrences start to happen for the both of them. While they are trying figure their way off or to get help, they also have the added stress of Kassia’s medical condition.
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First I must say, this is a book that HAS to be read . I love mythology and this a perfect mix of the Greek Gods and how they play a part in today's world. Ze (Zeus) and his lifelong friend Linc have fought to survive in today's Greece , move away and find a life that they can make their own. Ze owns a world wide corporation with Linc beside him. Kassia is dying from a rare cancer and her only chance is in China. She is flying on Ze's corporate plan and meets him. He is attracted to her in a way ...more
Michelle
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fans of mythology and LaVerne Thompson
Shelves: interracial
Sweet heavens where do I begin? I am in book lust over Zeus!! I mean, who wouldn't want to wake up and find out they are really an Olympian god but over the course of your lifetimes, you've forgotten who you are and lost a measure of your power. Then you meet the love of your life and discover through her you can regain your fll power!! But the test and trials to get their are daunting. Then you find out that an long ago enemy is breaking free of his prison and you are targeted as well as your l ...more
Monica
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Who doesnt love Greek mythology? I've read a few and this is new and different and I really ended up loving it. We meet Ze who has no idea he's a God or has the capability of being one. He's has some strange visions/dreams and has no idea where they are coming from or what to do about them. He's got a good life and money rolling in. Then he meets Kassia. She's terminally ill and on a journey to a last ditch effort to survive her cancer. When things go pear up what will Ze and Kassia do and with ...more
Haylee James
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my wow, and I do mean wow. This book is amazing I couldn't stop reading it once I started. This book has something for everyone, it has action, steamy scenes, amazing characters, gods, and it's very smooth and easy to read. If I had the power of the gods, I would do anything for the ones that I love. Everyone should read this book.
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
An intriguing introduction to this new Greek mythology fantasy full of adventure and romance. The story introduced this new world and the concept it left off with so much to be discovered yet. I look forward to seeing where the series goes.
Sydney Hopke
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I haven't read a lot of Greek mythology stories and this was great!! The characters you get to know and their personalities are just wow! It's a story that had you wondering what's going to happen next and you want to know. Can't wait to see what happens in the next book.
Kristen Flood
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I opened this book I wasn't ready to fall in love with a God. But fall I did. Zeus, the first installment of the Lost God Serires waa an amazing beginning to a exciting storyline. It took a minute for the story to grab me but when it did, I couldn't stop reading.
Nikki Bao
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Zeus is the CEO of a company and a man. Kassia is a woman with a disease that has given her an expiration date. Fate, or should I say The Fates, have decided to change them. Can the changes save Kassia's life and their budding romance?
Cinta
Jan 14, 2018 rated it did not like it
So Odin is a Roman god? Really? I wanted to cry when I read that.
Fashionista
Mixing my two favorite genres- romance erotica & history. 😘💋👍🏾🙌🏾
Amanda
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was pretty good...I enjoyed the setup for the overall countdown to the "end". Can't wait to read the next book.
Christine Sobczak
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story. Great new twist on mythology. I was drawn in from the beginning and couldn't put it down. Highly recommended!
Lori Hammons
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As a fan of mythology in general, I absolutely loved this book.  Zeus and Kassia's story is suspenseful and exciting.  The storyline never lulled.  On to book 2.
Shannan
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love the twist on the idea of the ancient gods who were once destroyed being reborn as not quite gods, but not human either. Then you add humans, love, and learning you'll have to face dear old dad; Cronos -and you've got a great plot.
I found my reading a bit slow in spots and others I didn't wanna put book down. There's some definite strings left untied. Though the book reaches a conclusion, it's clear this isn't the end of the story, so this is a definite cliffhanger.
Jessica Mitchell
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Adventure, romance and danger.
All is not what it seems in this book. Yes there are gods of the past or remnants of them left in the people. Some remember who they are and others need help to remeber. But are they strong enough to defeat the mighty Cronus once and for all.

Linc and Ze (aka Zesus) have always been friends ever since growing up together and surviving their Greek childhood together. Now thriving business men they have what it takes to not be what they were all those years ago... poor
Amanda Barbee
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Zeus lost gods book 1 by Laverne Thompson is a modern twist on an ancient subject. The Greek God's and their destruction.

With only one God remaining alive but no longer a true God, the Fates bring him up to speed in a not so awesome way. When Ze finally wants something for someone else more than his self the memory of who he truly is and what he has to do is given back to him.

So many things about this story intrigued me. The writing, the characters, the first dang sentance. I was hooked. I def
Ree
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Walk with the Gods

As a long-time lover of Greek mythology, I was thrilled to read this fantastic novel. Author Laverne Thompson has done a terrific job meshing the old tales of the Gods with the trials and struggles of human existence in the modern world. I found Ze to be very intriguing, and Kassia, with her sweetness and gentleness, is a delight. The story is extremely fast paced, and takes several twists and turns I never anticipated. It definitely kept me guessing! I am very eager for the
Hannah
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Zeus The Lost Gods #1 was absolutely fantastic. I loved every moment of this book. I have always enjoyed Greek mythology, but this created a whole new and exciting tale based in the present time. I cannot wait to read the next one and I could not put this one down.

When Ze first meets Kassia, he knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that he has to find a way for her to live. Kassia has been given only three months to live, and treatment plans that have no chance of working. After being stranded on a
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Try Stopping A God

This is my first book by Lavern Thompson and I would like to say I was pleasantly surprised. This book kept my attention from beginning to end by it being well written, containing a hint of Mystery, intrigue, and just a well executed plot.

I look forward to finding her other books Ledo and Linc to find out the continuation of this story line.
Kevin Sells
Oct 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'm a fan

This is a good story. Great characters, fast smooth action, nice premise. Found myself immersed pretty quickly and only reluctantly put the book down for... necessities. I'm going right into Book 2.
Adriane Alexander
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a good start to this series. I can not wait to get the next book.
Kaila
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
this was a fun read.. it was intriquing and interesting. kept you on the edge of your seat.. overall very good story and characyes. im glad i got to review it
Deborah Hawley
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book grab my attention fast! Between Ze and crew things are gearing up and I can't wait for the next installment.
Samantha
Aug 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I liked that this was a little different from other Greek mythology stories. I am looking forward to reading the other books in the series.
Crystal
Oct 17, 2016
Maria Riley
Aug 17, 2016
Kay
Oct 28, 2017
LaVerne Thompson is a USA Today Bestselling, award winning, multi-published author, an avid reader and a writer of contemporary, fantasy, and sci/fi romances. She also writes romantic suspense and new adult under the pen name Ursula Sinclair also a USA Today Bestselling Author, her alter ego, who likes her relationships a little more complicated.

Her stories are highly sensual with erotic elements

Lost Gods (3 books)