Start by marking “Love 2.0 (A Cates Brothers Book, #4)” as Want to Read:
Love 2.0 (A Cates Brothers Book, #4)

Love 2.0

(Cates Brothers #4)

Elvis has been spotted in the little town of Climax, North Carolina. Or at least, a shapely female Elvis impersonator—who’s got Kaz Cates all shook up . . .

Published April 18th 2017 by Lyrical Shine

To ask other readers questions about Love 2.0, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love 2.0

Start your review of Love 2.0 (A Cates Brothers Book, #4)
Annika
description

After a beginning that had me cracking up hysterically, I had high hopes for this book. That first encounter between Mira and Kaz, her disguised as Elvis delivering a sexy birthday singing telegram for Kaz's twin brother? Pure genius. I still can't hold back a big grin just thinking about it.
The ensuing chapters had me entertained just as much, but somewhere around the 40% mark, the story kind of lost me.
While the characters - both primary and secondary - were really likeable (despite Mira's
Terri
Apr 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Review also found at http://kristineandterri.blogspot.ca/2...

I received an advanced copy of this book from the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! the expected publication date is April 18th 2017.

This is part of the Cates brother series featuring 5 brothers where each up to now has received their own story. While I have read the story of Quinn and Tynan, I somehow missed Sijan's story. This is the fourth featuring Kaz. One can only assume that Paxton's story will
Niki_g
I would like to give this book a 3.8 Stars!!

ARC provided against an honest review.

The story is as amazing as a romantic thriller and romantic comedy.

I cannot put the book within a single parameter. It has many corners in it like action, suspense, love, sex, one night stands, comedy, crying over past, defence classes etc.

It was a long and thorough journey for a reader. Both the protagonists; Kazimir (russian background) and Mirabel(spanish background) meet as strangers who are destined to be
Janice
Apr 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Kaz is having one of those days. Cyber criminals, federal agents . . . and now, Elvis. In reality, the King is Mirabel Diaz, earning money by delivering singing telegrams. But Mira’s got another reason for being here: she knows Kaz Cates is secretly a master hacker with the skills to help people disappear, and that’s exactly what she needs to do. Still, Kaz can’t help wishing she’d stay awhile . . .
Sara
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yet another fantastic read from Lee Kilraine. This book has everything you want from comedy to romance to drama and suspense, it covers a wide array of feelings and makes you think about future innovations. Love 2.0 makes you love the Cates brothers more than you already do from the other brothers stories. It's a fun read about small town life and how much family is willing to do for you even when it's not your own family. The chemistry between the two main characters just jumps off the page at ...more
C bond
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
netgalley

this was an ok read.
Cynthia
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Guess what??? It doesn't matter if you don't have an adoring family & cherished long-term friends. Those things are supposed to be warm & fuzzy, but we all know family can be a colossal pain in the ass, & friends---well, friends come & go. (Only enemies are forever.) It turns out you get the same brain boost from total strangers that you have a high-five moment with. Loneliness is thinking somebody else has the answers, while all along you were wearing the ruby slippers!
Tracy Sylvester
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book, and am leaving my honest review. Kazimir(Kaz Cates) is a computer nerd and former FBI employee. Mirabel Diaz is a Certified Public Accountant on the run from a stalker. When Mirabel heads out to find the Wizard to help her disappear she finds him, but doesn't know it's him until much later. This book is a sizzling, intriguing, page turning romance!
Laurie
Oct 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Maybe a 3.5. I love the characters on this series & this book was no exception. Some of the gaming aspects of the story I found myself skipping through.
Lee Kilraine
Feb 12, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
LOVE 2.0, Book #4 in my Cates Brothers series is available on Netgalley! This is Kaz's story. https://s2.netgalley.com/catalog/book...

Meet the heroine...
"Mirabel Díaz had heard the expression hide in plain sight, but she was relatively sure walking down Main Street of some small town that time forgot, dressed as Elvis, the Las Vegas years, wasn’t quite plain enough. Her white bell-bottom, rhinestone-studded pantsuit was turning heads. Of course, the fact that her boss Monty had given her a
Cleo
Jodie Forde
Sep 24, 2017
Elizabeth Neal
Apr 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Kaz, one of five Cates brothers, honed his hacking, err computer skills from a young age. His abilities have more than served him well since, though at times is also causes trouble, as evidenced by yet another visit by the FBI, his former employer. He now offers his cyber security talents to others, and regardless of how many times and ways the FBI tries to lure him back.

Mirabel (Mira), an accountant, is currently All Shook Up, yes, she's dressed as Elvis. LOL But she grows closer with every
Ali Foito
Dec 11, 2017
Jill Lynch
May 18, 2019
Eva
love 2.0 is the fourth installment in lee kilraine's cates brothers series. this can be read as a standalone though, since i had no trouble following the plot even though i hadn't read the earlier books in the series. kazimir cates, or kaz, is a computer whiz. a well-known hacker, he refuses to play nice with the fbi, but still uses his hacking powers for good. in addition to his online game and the cyber-security contract work he does for private sector businesses, he's also been secretly ...more
Kayla
Sep 06, 2019

• I Wish You Were Mine (Oxford, #2)
  • Irresistibly Yours (Oxford, #1)
  • You Don't Know Jack (Sexy in NYC, #2)
  • Dare to Love
  • Rocannon's World
  • Dare to Desire (Dare to Love, #2)
  • Tart (Delicious, #2)
  • Southern Hospitality
  • Incarceron (Incarceron, #1)
  • Planet of Exile (Hainish Cycle #2)
  • The Beginning Place
  • Rookie (Seattle Sharks #4)
  • Built (Saints of Denver, #1)
  • Worth the Wait (Guthrie Brothers #2)
  • Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere
  • Skater (Seattle Sharks #6)
  • Bruiser (Seattle Sharks #7)
  • Harley Quinn: Night and Day
Lee Kilraine lives in the pine woods of North Carolina. When she isn't typing away on her computer with her golden retriever, Harley, destroying something at her feet, you might find her on her front porch swing plotting her next book while guarding her garden from the local gang of deer. She has a weakness for dogs, bacon cheeseburgers, red wine and Alpha heroes. She loves reading and writing ...more

Cates Brothers (6 books)
  • Bringing Delaney Home (Cates Brothers #1)
  • Could This Be Love? (Cates Brothers #2)
  • Crazy Love (Cates Brothers #3)
  • You Can't Hurry Love (A Cates Brothers Book, #5)
  • Wanted: Mom For Christmas (Cates Brothers, #5.5)