Start by marking “The Princess and the Sorceress” as Want to Read:

The Princess and the Sorceress

(Lost in a Fairy Tale #2)

When Genevieve was sent to the future, she didn’t think she’d be able to fit in. A year later, she has great friends and the chance to go to college—something that wouldn’t have been possible in her own time.

Jenny is just getting the hang of being a princess and can’t wait for her wedding day. What she doesn’t expect is a visit from Maurelle, an evil fairy bent on destro
Kindle Edition, 2, 311 pages
Published June 30th 2016 by Dragons & Fairy Tales Press

Start your review of The Princess and the Sorceress
Shannan
I haven't read the first of this series so I was a bit behind. But the book is written so well that though it might've helped, I didn't actually need to Princess and the Prom Queen to enjoy this book. Jaclyn gives us time travel, romance, mystery, suspense, body swapping, magic, fantasy, and more in this book. I loved that it covered multiple points of view but each are marked so you know whose head you're in. The unfolding of why Maurelle so despises Jenny and Genevieve was a shock to an extrem ...more
Nisa
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fun fairytale

What a cute, cute story this is. If you love fairytales and happy endings, you will love this one. Take a break from all the seriousness of life and enjoy a moment of long-time agos where magic is wondrous and dragons are fierce.
Lidia
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my review of the audio version as posted on Audible:

Possible spoilers alert!

Jenny and Genevieve are back - literally. They are back to the times not their own, with families that raised them but weren't really theirs. It's all Maurelle's work - the evil witch never stops plotting... And the girls have to do something about it, otherwise they'll get stuck where they are and will never again be with the boys they've fallen for...

That's the premise of the second adventure of our old friends
Texas
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Timeless/The Princess and the Prom Queen #1 - This is not my age group, so for me the book started a little slow. After everything was set up, the story took off running and never slowed down. I like the twists and turns that was contained in this well written fairytale. The characters grew on me and I was glad to see realistic dialog. Not stupid formula in this entertaining tale. 4*

Endless #3 – A delightful version of Cinderella complete with magic and happy blending of the original Cinderella
Kathy Brickert
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Exciting

This was a great story but it quickly became evident that this was not the beginning of the tale! While sold as a stand alone novel, it has a lot of clues that I'm sure would have made much more sense if I had read the first story! I enjoyed the book and I see I will have to read on for the ending. Wish I had known from the start this was the middle book in a three part series! But still a good read!
Mandy
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Murelle is back again to cause havoc on Jenny and Genevieve by switching their places once again after them being where they originally were to belong for a year. Jenny is just about to marry Sam when suddenly Murelle comes to curse her taking her back to the future although happy to see her family she grew up with she can’t stop thinking of Sam and the kingdom. Another awesome read in this series love it!
Alan T
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jenny & Sam, Genevieve & Erick

Jenny and Genevieve switch places, Jenny to the modern era on her wedding day to Sam. Genevieve returns to the kingdom in the middle ages. Maurelle is at work trying to destroy the kingdom to take it for herself.

Excellent plotting and characterization.
Tamera Westhoff
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Romance Fairy Tale Retake

Sam and Jenny and Erick and Genevieve’s story continues and changes and comes back together. Time travel and fairies, medieval and modern times swap. Hurray for happy endings! I was glad for the happy ending for everyone!
Jackie
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the ending to the story that started in Timeless. If you haven't read that one, I suggest reading it first. Genevieve and Jenny are switched once again. Will they be able to find their way back to the time they are supposed to live in? This story has romance and action.
Rmsooon
Jan 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Ive read " the princess and the sorcesess " ,, it eas okey some action is going on ,, i gave it 3.5 out of 5
Ella Brown
This was amazing book. There storyline was so different from what I expected it to be. This is something I would recommend for a middle schooler and high schooler.
Elizabeth Mueller
Aug 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
By Jaclyn Weist

Super cute read!

Nothing is coincidental. Not when you have a handful of helpful fairies, and one sorceress bent on vengeance! Jenny finds herself whisked back into the future just as she’s about to kiss the groom. Genevieve finds herself longing for modern conveniences as she switches places as well. But there is more to this tale than time swapping.

This book does not read as a standalone; it is a direct continuation from the first book (The Princess
Tania
Jul 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Reimagined Fairy Tale

Tania
Jul 20, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jenny and Genevieve find themselves needing to trade places again. Genevieve is torn from her life in the modern world and thrown back into Fairytale Land, while Jenny fast forwards several hundred years. The back and forth between centuries is taking its toll, but more disturbing is what plan the villainess Maurelle has for the girls and their family line. While Jenny tries to find her way back to save her prince, Genevieve tries to help Jenny in any way she can. The girls have their work cut o ...more
Kimberly Westrope
May 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the 2nd book in the Lost in a Fairy Tale series, and I recommend reading Book 1, Timeless: A Sleeping Beauty Retelling first, as this is a continuation of that story.

I love time travel stories, and I really enjoyed this one with a twist. Two young women unwittingly trade places – one from medieval times and one from present time. This is a well-told, imaginative story with an engaging plot and great characters and sweet romance. I really liked everything about it.

I listened to the audio
Apr 14, 2019
Karen Ouska
Oct 03, 2018
Jaclyn
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Teya Teya
Apr 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I swear I read this before and I'm not sure why I do not have it on here. I had not realized there was a second story. It is just as exciting as the first if not more. It's also a sweet love story.
Rocketkoala
suruchi sahni
May 28, 2019
April
Oct 04, 2017

• Breach of Promise: A Promise to Marry Later Romance (Forever Home Romances Book 3)
  • Love and Social Distance
  • The Academic Bride (Billionaire Marriage Brokers, #1)
  • The Love Notes: A High School Reunion Romance (Forever Home Romance #1)
  • Not the Bodyguard's Princess
  • Only A Moment (Twickenham Time Travel True Love Romance Book 3)
  • Search Angel: A Small Town Reunion Romance (Forever Home Romances Book 2)
  • Prance Like No One's Watching: A Guided Journal for Exploding Unicorns
  • The Royal's Enemy: A Magnolia Bay Sweet Romance (Gentlemen of Magnolia Bay Book 2)
  • Christmas on the Anvil
  • New World (New World #1)
  • Never Say Necklace (Love on the Run, #1)
  • Mr. Write (Sundaes for Breakfast, #1)
  • Plants vs. Zombies Volume 1: Lawnmageddon
  • Plants vs. Zombies: Timepocalypse
  • Farmer Boy (Little House, #2)
  • The Art of Plants vs. Zombies
Jaclyn is an Idaho farm girl who grew up loving to read. She developed a love for writing as a senior in high school, when her dad jokingly said she was the next Dr. Seuss (not even close, but very sweet). She met her husband, Steve, at BYU, and they have six happy, crazy children who encourage her to keep writing. After owning a bookstore and running away to have adventures in Australia, they set ...more

Lost in a Fairy Tale (3 books)
  • The Princess and the Prom Queen
  • Endless: A Cinderella Retelling (Lost in a Fairy Tale)