Start by marking “Twin Wars (D.O.R.K. Series, #3)” as Want to Read:
Twin Wars (D.O.R.K. Series, #3)

Twin Wars (D.O.R.K. Series, #3)

Madison Daley has grown to hate the drama that Beverly Hills and family come with…

or is it a war?

Paperback
Published November 1st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Twin Wars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twin Wars

Mari
Nov 09, 2016 Mari rated it really liked it
Each book gets better and better. All hell breaks loose for Madison. Raven is really out for blood and why Madison has no clue. Madison has broken free from Raven. Raven pulled the biggest stunt to hurt Madison for their 18th birthday. Madison is trying to keep a low profile. Madison has Devon,Dalton and Chandler as her friends and she is happy for that. Kiki is one of ravens minions, but she pulls Madison aside with the proof of what Raven did was intentional. Madison tells her to hold on to it ...more
Haley Allison
Aug 08, 2016 Haley Allison rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: must-read
This is the third book in the Diary of a Rocker's Kid (DORK) series. I strongly recommend that people read this series in order, because you will be lost if you try to start on this book!

What a ride! This was my first series ever, and I'm sorry-not-sorry for the cliffhangers in all these books. This book was not originally going to end on a cliffhanger, but Mads wouldn't let me leave things the way they were, so alas, a fourth book is needed. Thank you for taking a chance on a brand new author a
Melissa Spillman
Nov 01, 2016 Melissa Spillman rated it it was amazing
After Madison's long-lost twin sister, Raven Redinger, staged a double heartbreak video for the sake of publicity, she lost Madison's trust and instigated an all-out feud...or is it a war?
Each sister is willing to do anything to finish the other for good. Raven wants to crush Madison and take everything away from her, while Madison wants to stop Raven’s reign of terror, even if she
has to stoop to her level to do it
Books2blog
Dec 16, 2016 Books2blog rated it it was amazing
5 stars

I could not put this book down and read it in one sitting! The second book definitely threw out some things that shocked me and as it ended I was begging for the third book. Let me tell you it did not disappoint!

This author eeally nailed her job, because I must say,I hate Raven with a passion. She is this evil, conniving, rich girl who thinks she's untouchable, and she somehow always seems to come out on top.

I loved Mads, the small-town girl, naive, sweet and has a good heart...the comple
Jessica
Oct 20, 2016 Jessica rated it it was amazing
I volunteered to read an Advanced Readers Copy, I did not receive any form of payment for this ARC. This is review is based on only my thoughts of this book.

I have been waiting for this book for a while now. when I saw it on my kindle I jumped right into the story. You will need to read the first 2 books in this series or you will be lost.

Each story in this series gets better and better. I was sucked into this story. Once I started it I couldn't put it down.

My heart breaks for Mads. She is put
Debra Barnard
Nov 15, 2016 Debra Barnard rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love , love , love!!!

I started reading this series 3 days ago. I just got book 3 last night and finished it in one day. Looking forward to book 4.
Rae Sontheyon
Nov 01, 2016 Rae Sontheyon rated it it was amazing
The Yin and Yang of Chaos . . .

Just when you think Raven can't be anymore cruel she turns out to be a psychotic b*tch! So if you haven't read the previous two novels sorry for the tiny emotional spoiler. This is the third, and thankfully not last, installment of the D.O.R.K. Series where girl power is strong and music is life.

Drama is the one thing Madison Daley, and her family, have been unable to escape since reuniting in Beverly Hills. It definitely doesn't help when her twin sister, Raven
Katie
Oct 30, 2016 Katie rated it really liked it
Twin Wars by Haley Allison

4 star review

Reviewed on behalf of 2 girls who love books blog.

So we are back again with the third instalment of the D.O.R.K series. This isn’t a standalone novel; you need to read the first 2 books to understand what is going on in the story.

Previously we’ve seen Madison Daley find out that she has a famous rock star for a dad, discover her all-time favourite actress is actually her mother who left her as a baby and find out she has an identical twin sister called Ra
United Indie Book Blog
Oct 18, 2016 United Indie Book Blog rated it really liked it
Dusty Summerford (Reviews by Reds)
Twin Wars is the third book in The D.O.R.K Series by Haley Allison. You must read first two books before this one, and believe me, you won't regret it.

This series is about Madison Daley. She discovers that her father is not who she thought he was. She meets her mom and finds out she has a identical twin sister. A sister who is pretty much Satan in the flesh. She has it out for Mads and will do anything to take her down. In the last book Raven, her twin, betrays her beyond belief. This book is a
Angela
Nov 11, 2016 Angela rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good for Mads

Madison and her evil twin are back at it. It's hard to imagine that these two are sisters, let alone twins.
Ileana
Ileana rated it it was amazing
Nov 06, 2016
Lissa Hawley
Lissa Hawley marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2016
Lizzie
Lizzie marked it as to-read
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jessica Green
Jessica Green marked it as to-read
Elizabeth Patrova
Elizabeth Patrova marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2016
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2016
Ileana
Ileana marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2016
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2016
Misty Sulouff
Misty Sulouff marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2016
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2016
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2016
Wanda Slack
Wanda Slack marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2016
Terri Hebert
Terri Hebert marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2016
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2016
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2016
Kimberlie
Kimberlie marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2016
Jessica Cheney
Jessica Cheney is currently reading it
Nov 08, 2016
Haley Allison is a South Carolina, USA native. She discovered a love of writing at age fourteen and hasn't been able to turn off the motor fingers since then. Today she lives in a quiet country home with her husband, son, and Boston Terrier. Her hobbies include amateur photography, designing teaser graphics for her novels, and composing piano music.

Haley's current project is a YA Contemporary Fict
More about Haley Allison...