Start by marking “BETWEEN CLOUDS AND STARS” as Want to Read:
BETWEEN CLOUDS AND STARS

BETWEEN CLOUDS AND STARS

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  106 Ratings  ·  74 Reviews
My life is perfect. I have money, power, good looks and countless women ready to do anything to get their hands on me, and my rather large package. My business brings in billions every year and my airline has the fastest airplanes in the world. In short, I have everything a man can dream of. Or so I thought until I met Estelle Klide.

The second I saw her, I decided to make
Published September 21st 2016 by Sharlyn G. Branson

To ask other readers questions about BETWEEN CLOUDS AND STARS, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about BETWEEN CLOUDS AND STARS

Wit & Wonder Books
Aug 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

This is a special, sexy and wonderfully written novel which takes place in the FUTURE ! It's not a genre I usually read but it is as romantic, passionate and engrossing as any other genre that I am drawn to. Sharlyn G. Branson is a new author for me and Between Clouds and Stars is the first but certainly not last novel I will read by her.

I was pulled into the story of two people trying to achieve their HEAs.

A story about a Alpha Billionaire
Sivutha
Sep 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-r2r
4 Futuristic Stars

You got flying cars and robots!! Need I say more?!?!

Nick Frey is filthy rich, powerful, charming good looks and endless women he desire. But the only thing that money and power can buy is Estelle Klide. After their first encounter, Nick will stop at nothing to get Estelle.

Estelle had tough life growing up. After losing both parents in an accident and she was taken in by a family who didn't care enough for her. They forced her into an unwanted marriage that ends up in a disaste
Sallie
Sep 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow just wow. Not my first book I've read by Sharlyn and definitely won't be the last. Each page she takes your heart or gives it back. It's a rollercoaster of emotions for Estelle. You get a glimpse of her horrid past throughout the book and it's a miracle she can still stand. Her life has never been a fairytale but when the hot owner of the company, Nick takes her on a whirlwind trip, she dreams of it. Nick knows he's not letting her go, the only problem is will she open up about the secrets i ...more
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Aug 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
There is something about this book that feels very genuine and heartfelt and the flow of the writing makes it easy and enjoyable to read.

Estelle Klide has not had an easy life. After losing both parents in an accident and being taken in by a family with no concern for her well-being, she is forced into a marriage that ends in disaster. Two years later, Estelle has managed to put herself back together and move forward with her life, while continuing to fear that her past may catch back up with h
Flora Lafferty
Sep 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A great read! This book captivated me from the first chapter...I could not put it down! It is set in the future, but so well written that you feel you are there! A beautiful love story with a wonderful ending. Great work, Sharlyn Branson. Can't wait to read more of your stories in the future!
Kmack254
Sep 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Together we’ll overcome every obstacle. With you, I feel like I’m flying through the clouds and stars."

Sharlyn G. Branson is such an awesome person! I'm fan of her books and I appreciate the opportunity to review Between Clouds and Stars. Alpha billion-check, happy ever after-check, drama-check, robots and flying cars - oh wow! Every time I thought this story was going in one direction something unexpected was introduced into the story. So many moments my mouth was left wide open and I thought
Misti Sonntag
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I had no idea what I was getting when I started. I heard it was set in the future and a little wary. But to my surprise I loved this story. I didn't know if there would be some kind of supernatural in it, thank goodness there wasn't. There was really fast planes, flying cars, robots and no STD's anymore.

Nick and Estelle fall for each other at first site. Even if Estelle is scared to love after her terrifying past. Nick is a player and he thought he would never settle down. These two are really
Gio Millan
Aug 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A must read!! This book takes place in the future where there are robots and flying cars which is pretty cool. A young woman who has had a tragic life of hurt and pain finally finds out what the real meaning of true love is. Sharlyn keeps you guessing as to what's about to happen in the story which kept me wanting more. Be prepared for an emotional roller-coaster and some great sex scenes. It is also a HEA standalone which I have been enjoying. Must read!!
Timmy Jane
***COMPLIMENTARY COPY PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***

“You and I make a great team. Together we’ll overcome every obstacle. With you, I feel like I’m flying through the clouds and stars. It’s wonderful, babe…I’ve never felt like that with any other woman. You know how much I love flying, and you make me feel like I have wings. I wouldn’t replace you with anyone else.”

Squeee.... 5 Beautiful Stars!

First of all this is my first time to read a book that sets in future. S
Jacquie
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Beautiful, Heartwarming Stars!!

All I can say about Between Stars and Clouds is "WOW!! This book is HOT, SEXY and you MUST read it!!"

I was captivated from the start and it only got better and better from there! This well written and futuristic novel is not my first Sharlyn Branson read, having read her Limits of Destiny series (highly recommended!!) and it definitely won't be the last!! I fell head over heels in love with Nicholas Frey...gorgeous, hot, Alpha-billionaire who knows exactly what h
E. Bond
Sep 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book captivated me from the first chapter. I could not put it down! It was an emotional rollercoaster. Must read! If you are a fan of instalove and an alpha billionaire, then this book is for you. I highly recommend this book to all romance readers!!!
Andrie
Sep 29, 2016 rated it liked it
3,5 stars

Too short but i liked it a lot. I had fun. Nice characters and an interesting side of the near future...
Hayley
Shelves: favorites
An absolute brilliant read Sharlyn... Loved every bit of Estelle's & Nick's story... It was crazy hot, chemistry was through the roof.. Loved the ending!!
L Morales
Sep 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this book!!! It was a emotional rollercoaster!! Nick Frey is my new book boyfriend and I love him!! I was so happy that Estelle and Nick finally got the happily ever after they deserved.
Joyce Mollie
Sep 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a great story! I could not put it down! A beautiful love story with a great ending. Thank you for the arc, Sharlyn Branson. I loved it.
Can't wait to read more of your stories!
CristaJay  Reilly
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am once again very happy that I got to read another one of Sharlyn's books she is amazing. I loved this book I look forward to reading more of her books.
Erica
Sep 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is my sixth book by the author. I fell head over heels for her Limits of Destiny series and jumped at the chance to review this one.

Between Clouds and Stars is a bit different than her previous books, this one takes place in the future, 2046-2048, which is usually not even close to something I would choose to read but having read this author I had to give it a shot.
Nick's rich, cocky, in control and used to getting what he wants. What he wants is his new employee Estelle.
Little does he kno
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Sep 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, alpha-male
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

I loved this book. But if you not a fan of insta love or insta lust then don't read it.

This book was set in the future. And it was so cool to read about maid robots and flying cars.
Nicholas Frey was the ultimate alpha rich playboy. Until he met Estelle Klide

Estelle had a rough life and she was finally getting back to normal until she saw Nicholas and she wanted him!

This book was so a sweet insta love book that was just what I needed after my
Kristian Erdmann
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying this is not the type of genre I usually read. I love this author and have read many of her books and thought well if I'm going to give it a try I might as well give it a try with her. And I was not disappointed this is amazing book full of real emotion love and all that sexiness that you come to expect with this author. To say Estelle had it hard would be an understatement and all Nick loves to do is fly he just never knew a woman could make him feel that way that is until ...more
Charlene
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Between clouds and stars is a standalone novel, following the characters of Nicholas Frey, or Nick, a sexy playboy billionaire who has everything he could want. Not only does he have money, power, and any woman he desires, he is used to getting what he wants, when he wants it. Estelle Klide, the beautiful woman who manages to find herself in his crosshairs, and though she doesn't realize it at first, Nick will stop at nothing to make her his. As the couple become closer, events threaten to tear ...more
Angie Box
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book for my honest review and I have to say this is an new author to me and I feel in love with it from page one until the last page this book brought out a lot of emotions in me and I know that what happens in this book happens everyday the storyline and charcters are awesome. Sharlyn G. Branson is a very amazing writer and her style of writing is so wonderful she is not on my list to read more of her books. Thank you so much for giving me this amazing opportunity to r ...more
Michelle Bishop
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Estelle wants to be loved but with her hard childhood & past relationship... She is not sure wants to put her heart out there again.
Nicholas is man with lots of money, good looks & all the women he could ever want.
Neither one of them wanted that to change till they laid eyes on each.
Ever wonder want the future will be like well Clouds and Stars will take you there. You will go Awwwww through the whole book. Just a perfect future.... love, babies & yummy loving! How can you go wrong!
Wendy Fisher
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a nice sweet (and quick) romance. Estelle catches Nick's eye and he immediately pursues her. A fake arrangement quickly progresses into the real deal. But Estelle has secrets she's not quite ready to reveal to Nick. She is caught up in his romancing her. She's never been treated the way he treats her. Will this last much longer? Can she trust again? Can she share her secrets? Can they find a forever? I loved how this had a futuristic storyline. The characters were so lovable. The story was ...more
Emma bramley
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
this is a futureistic novel, which is sexy and wonderfully written. this is not my usual genre but a fantastic read, i was
totally hooked from the first page till the last one. this book has fab characters you just fall in love with. this is
definitley a hot and sexy read you wont want to put down.
highly recommended

Debbie Torrey
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Estelle is a young woman raised by unloving step parents then married to an abusive husband. He goes to jail and she restarts her life. She meets Nicholas Frey and her life is turned around. Set in the future where there are super fast airplanes,flying cars and robot maids. Sharrlyn Branson does it again with this thrilling spicy book that takes you away. Recamend.
Martine
Sep 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in exchange for a review.

I loved it ! I immediatly fell in love with Estelle and Nick ! She's such a sweet and lovable person who unfortunately suffered through a lot of ordeals in her past. Thankfully, she meets Nick and happiness finally shows up.

I absolutely loved this book and could hardly put it down. Thanks Sharlyn !
Heather andrews
Aug 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nick is quite the cocky man, "he smiled smugly and replied, “I promise to leave you very satisfied.” I liked this book, Nick knew when to take charge, when to make his woman feel cherished and loved he was a great guy.
Gala
Oct 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this book from the begining to the end!

The love story between Nick and Estel is stunning, sweet and overhealming.
Highly recommended to all readers who love insta-love, hot chemistry, hot sex scenes and HEA.
Tara  Skaggs
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing book. Nick is a rich business man who takes an interest in Estelle an employee of his. Estelle has endured a lot in her life but has survived. You get to see their relationship grow and find out if they live happily ever after or not. I recommend this book.
Mrs. Esquilin
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!!! Sharlyn once again you did it... I thought Destiny series was amazing... But this book left me speechless.. I loved it from beginning to end.
Angie E.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I love Alpha Male...: ***$0.99 or FREE on KU*** 2 57 Nov 19, 2016 12:24PM
Bargain Basement: ***$0.99 or FREE on KU*** 1 6 Nov 10, 2016 09:55AM
Join Sharlyn's mailing list for exclusive material and free e-books ➜ bit.ly/2cbBsjN

Sharlyn G. Branson is a Bestselling author of contemporary and new adult romance—BEAUTIFUL DEVIL DUET, BETWEEN CLOUDS AND STARS and THE LIMITS OF DESTINY SERIES (ranked #1 on Amazon USA, UK, Australia and Canada). She is known for her sexy romance style that's full of mystery and emotions.

Sharlyn is happily marrie