Start by marking “Ivory Queen (Order of the Bell, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Ivory Queen (Order of the Bell, #1.5)

Ivory Queen

(Order of the Bell #1.5)

Twenty-five years ago, the venomous Queen Avoria was banished from the enchanted realms of Florindale and sentenced to spend eternity inside a cursed mirror.

After a seemingly endless tumble through the mirror’s abyss, Avoria awakens in a gloomy metropolis in the darkest corner of Wonderland. There she meets the shrewd King of Hearts, Cornelius Redding, and the two strike a
ebook, 1st Edition, 30 pages
Published January 10th 2017 by Blaze Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Ivory Queen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ivory Queen

stefansbooks
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Ivory Queen 5/5⭐s
1. While I enjoyed this novella very much, I still have a question: Did Avoria eat the Diamonds too?
Kathryn Rose

GalaxyGirlReviews

This was a pretty decent story to hold readers over between the first and second books. I feel like I know a fair bit more about the Ivory Queen and enjoyed the little bit of backstory we were given. However, it was a very short story and I felt that there could have been more added to give us an even better look into her mind and heart. You get a small sense of who she was, but it would have been nice to see more of an example of how wonderful she was before the darkness took her over.

I am gla
Suze Lavender
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The terrible and dangerous Queen Avoria was sentenced to spend eternity inside a mirror. However, the mirror doesn't contain her any longer and she's now in a dark corner of Wonderland trying to return to her former glory and gather more power than she's ever had before. Together with the King of Hearts she makes plans for revenge. Avoria devours souls and is especially interested in the souls of those who are working against her. Her newfound freedom is the beginning of a way to destruction, wh ...more
Janelle
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Ivory Queen is a well-written glimpse into the magic mirror. My heart actually broke to read about Queen Avoria's past...while sacrificing her life for her people, she became a monster. The Ivory Queen answered questions, raised more, and was a great stepping stone between book 1 and 2. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Samantha Beard
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read this immediately after I finished The Carver, and I am really glad I did! Avoria is a really fascinating villain and I was very excited to see through her eyes and learn a lot more about her past through this short story. If you enjoyed The Carver and plan to continue, I do recommend reading this. It provides a lot of background on events mentioned in the first book, and gives more insight into Avoria's motivations. She's honestly pretty terrifying! Can't wait to read The Unseen!
Krystal Wade
Aug 04, 2016
A.Bibliophiles.Book.Blog
Aug 22, 2017
Deborah Otway
Jan 11, 2017
Shelly
Apr 19, 2017 rated it liked it
This was okay as a filler in between full novels, gave some clues to Avoria backstory. Not great, certainly not as good as the first book. I await the second full installment of the series.
Janet
May 01, 2018
BlazePublishing
Dec 05, 2016
Jacob Devlin
Aug 04, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Olivia
William Bitner Jr.
Feb 08, 2017
Candy Smith
Feb 08, 2017
When Jacob Devlin was four years old, he would lounge around in Batman pajamas and make semi-autobiographical picture books about an adventurous python named Jake the Snake. Eventually, he traded his favorite blue crayon for a black pen, and he never put it down. When not reading or writing, Jacob loves geeking out at comic book conventions and blasting Italian pop rock music in his car. He does m ...more

Order of the Bell (4 books)
  • The Carver (Order of the Bell, #1)
  • The Unseen (Order of the Bell, #2)
  • The Hummingbird (Order of the Bell, #3)