Start by marking “The Keeper of the Scroll” as Want to Read:
The Keeper of the Scroll

The Keeper of the Scroll

World War II has been over for many years. But no one has forgotten Lilith’s Abode, where the fires raged and the chimneys touched the sky.

Eleven-year-old Ada encounters some of the survivors when she visits her grandfather for the summer. These “lost souls” live in a manoir under the watchful eye of the Keeper of Spinka, who is a friend of her grandfather’s.

The keeper

Published July 28th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Keeper of the Scroll, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Keeper of the Scroll

Start your review of The Keeper of the Scroll
Jenny
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A unique and interesting approach to a dark historical event. I enjoyed the story, the characters and felt myself wanting to know more. The message is uplifting and reminds us of the possibilities within each of us to do good. Very well written.
Greg T
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend this book for readers of all ages. The book is well-written and encompassed fantasy, suspense, tenderness, and some history. Overall I found the story delightful and heartwarming. Waiting for a sequel!

Doctor G
Stacey
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the book and think others would as well. Recommended for ages 12 and older. An interesting and heart warming story about a very tragic historical period. Very highly recommended.
Lee F
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Lovely story. Heart warming. Recommended for all ages.
George Boyer