Start by marking “Ready to Soar (The Loudon Series Book 5)” as Want to Read:
Ready to Soar (The Loudon Series Book 5)

Ready to Soar (The Loudon Series Book 5)

Kate McKenna Price is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Her in-laws announced their retirement with the expectation that Don would return to the family business, a winery located three hours due west of Kate and Don’s home in Loudon. To make matters worse, her in-laws offered Kate her own restaurant as a bribe. Ever loyal to her mother, she is holding fast to her root ...more
Published July 28th 2016 by MC Two Press

To ask other readers questions about Ready to Soar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ready to Soar

Start your review of Ready to Soar (The Loudon Series Book 5)
Megan C
May 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I read the prequel, The Last First Kiss, and got to know the back story of the main characters Kate and Don. What is great about this book, is that it deals with what happens after "happily ever after". Life is complicated. We all have difficult choices to make. This book reminds me of my own choice to move away from home and finding my own way in the world. I highly recommend it!
Michele Brooks
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The 5th book in the Louden Series, it was amazing. Each book is mostly based on a different family member but all other family members are mentioned throughout the book as well. Love the way she continues the series.
Clarice Weiland
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ready to Soar is hard for Kate to think about leaving her hometown. But when Don is given the chance of a lifetime Kate to has to decide between her mother's and her husband'a future.
Like all books from Lucinda Race a box of tissues should be at your elbow.
Lucinda Race
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I loved Kate and Don's story and can't wait to see whats in store in Crystal Lake.
Rubina Khan
Donna
Jun 21, 2019
Melanie
Oct 19, 2019
As a life long fan of romantic fiction I have spent hours reading novels and dreaming of one day becoming a writer. As life twists and turns, I started writing nonfiction articles but longed to turn to my true passion, romantic fiction. After developing the story line for The Loudon Series, it was time to start living my dream.

I've written eleven (11) books, 4 of which will be released