Start by marking “Freddie Entangled (The Essien Series, #6)” as Want to Read:
Freddie Entangled (The Essien Series, #6)

Freddie Entangled

(The Essien Series #6)

Violence marked Freddie Edun's early years. Coming to work for the Essiens saved him from the angry young man he was and gave him focus. Now he's walking the path of success, and partnership in Banks Security business is within reach. He just has to seal this deal with a potential client first. Until he meets the client's wife, and the deal risks taking a nose dive.

Kike O
ebook
Published March 31st 2017 by KT Press

To ask other readers questions about Freddie Entangled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Freddie Entangled

Start your review of Freddie Entangled (The Essien Series, #6)
Doris
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I've been a fan of this author ever since her first book, and the Essiens are my favourite series of hers. In this installment, we meet Freddie... le sigh...
You can't help but fall in love with him.
His protectiveness towards Kike leaps off the page.
Kike is a complex heroine. Stuck in a loveless marriage, she needs help to leave her husband and that's where Freddie comes in. I was curious to see how the author would handle this, and believe me she deals with some hefty issues in this story.
The
Kelsey
Kiru Taye is an outstanding author! I thoroughly enjoyed FREDDIE ENTANGLED, and loved that while it was the sixth book in a series, that it didn't leave me confused, or asking too many questions. This was a hot novel, that will leave readers wanting so much more than what Kiru Taye has to give, and in such a great way!

When we first up with the Ogun family, it is a rather peculiar situation. Kike Ogun, a well know actress in Nollywood, receives a phone call that her son cannot be found. Things s
Yolanda Hunter
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book. Can't wait to read the sequel . This series is great. I 've gotten a taste of the whole Essien clan. Plus I A.

I chose this rating because it held my attention and kept me interested . It was also great reading about a different culture.
Freyja
I can't wait to read that I just finished Kola and Tony's books... Ohhh my god it was too good.
I lost my sleep for a week but i dont regret at all. Keep us in touch.
You are a good writer.
I am here wondering how he is going to be romantic since for me he is the STONE of all trilogy but hmmmmm I have a little idea with him and Kechi but chutttt let's wait :-)
Amber
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Freddie Entangled is heartbreaking, passionate, and refreshing in its beautiful delivery of a wonderfully unique and deeply touching story of learning how to rise from the ashes of life. This story took me completely by surprise, and I loved every wondrous second of it! Nothing feels quite as good as a well-written and brilliantly executed storyline that tilts your world on its axis and never lets you recover from it. This story gave me that and so much more.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. The
Love Africa Book Club
This is the 6th book in the much loved contemporary romance series about the Essien family based in Lagos, Nigeria. In the first of the duet, Freddie is working his way up to partnership in Banks Security when he gets tangled up with Pastor Lekan and his actress wife, Kike on an assignment. The glamorous couple are not all they seem and soon things begin to unravel. Will Freddie be able to keep Kike safe and keep his sanity with all the mind games going on? This book steams up the eReader!
Abby G. Amos
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent Read!

OMG, this was a Great Read and I can not wait to read the next part to this book! I just LOVE Freddie! Keke needs to truly know what she wants and what her limits will be when it comes to her husband. I know everyone will enjoy reading this book! I definitely will recommend this book to others!!
SassyMama
Dec 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Cliffhanger read ...NOT my cup of tea...but still INTRIGUED enough to discover the outcome of Freddie and Kike’s BIZARRE journey to love.
TESSIE
Apr 09, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not what I expected

I have read a lot of Kira work and every book has been a great read until now. This book was not what I expected at all.
Kayla
Jul 17, 2017
sophia
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Different for me.

I love Kiru's writing. Although it goes into subject matters that are different for me. It's a really good story. I was so happy to see Freddie's story, I purchased it without reading the burp. I may not have bought it due to the fact it has installments. I NEVER buy books with installments. I feel that's a way for the author to keep us on the hook and charge two and three times for one novel. HOWEVER, this is one book I understand, a little, having installments. It's dealing wi
Maya
Nov 29, 2017
Dellis Grant
Apr 13, 2017
Michelle Austin
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
description

Freddie Untangled was a great 5 star read.

Kike is a famous actress and married to Lekan who is a Pastor with a very dark side.
Freddie works in security and after a near kidnapping, his company is hired by Kike and her husband. He is Kike’s bodyguard and takes the job very seriously.

There is something about Freddie that gets to Kike. He makes her feel things she hasn’t felt in a long time. Freddie is also finding himself attracted to Kike, there is somet
Michele
Jun 21, 2017
Kelda Cabbil
Apr 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cliffhanger

Enjoyed Freddie story can't wait until part two. Will he finally get the girl and live happily ever after like his "brother's" The Essisen's
Ja'Net
Yvette Simpson-Williams
Nov 06, 2017

• This Crazy Paradise
  • Love Me Unconditionally
  • A Powerful Attraction (Quicksand #1)
  • Without You (Quicksand Book 2)
As a lover of romance novels, Kiru wanted to read stories about Africans falling in love. When she couldn’t find those books, she decided to write the stories she wanted to read.

Kiru writes sensual stories featuring African characters whether on the continent or in the Diaspora. When she's not writing you can find her either immersed in a good book or catching up with friends and family. She curre

The Essien Series (7 books)
  • Keeping Secrets (The Essien Trilogy, #1)
  • Making Scandal (The Essien Trilogy, #2)
  • Riding Rebel (The Essien Trilogy, #3)
  • Kola (The Essien Trilogy Book 4)
  • A Very Essien Christmas (The Essiens Series, #5)
  • Freddie Untangled (The Essiens, #7)

News & Interviews