Start by marking “Her Southern Temptation (A Legacy Falls Romance)” as Want to Read:
Her Southern Temptation (A Legacy Falls Romance)

Her Southern Temptation (Legacy Falls)

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  21 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
A transplanted northerner, new to the south...

Allie Magill is familiar with the hard knocks of life. The widowed mother of a four year old, Allie has landed in the South where the air is thick with humidity, the nights are hot, the men are honorable, but even hotter. But business as usual is stilted when she meets the new construction company owner, Jake Warren. Now it's a
ebook
Published October 2016

To ask other readers questions about Her Southern Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Southern Temptation

Pamela
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Allie Magill has been through hell and back. She is bound and determined to make a new start for her and her daughter. Things are running smoothly with her new job, until one chance encounter with Jake Warren. The man oozes sex appeal, but Allie just isn't interested. One thing Allie is sticking to her guns on is that her relationship with Jake will remain strictly business.

Jake Warren knows instantly that he wants Allie. He's always been a love 'em and leave 'em type of guy, but around Allie he
Lori Leger
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this little story about a northern girl, Allie Magill, moving down south to mediate with construction business owner, Jake Warren. At first Allie only melts from the unaccustomed heat and humidity. But soon this southern man has her melting for other reasons. Northern exposure meets southern heat for a hot, sweet read that could have been longer.
Lisa Coots
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this story. Only complaint, too short! I wanted more. Looking forward to learning more about Legacy Falls and the people that live there.
Kellie
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
HOT HOT HOT!! Jake is the kind of hero that will make you swoon...Hot, Passionate, Sultry Southern Gentleman all the way! Allie is the kind of heroine you can relate to, she's strong because of what she has been through in the past and afraid to get too close to her new temporary business partner because he all but screams sex appeal and she is afraid to get hurt. Trish brings these two unlikely characters together with witty banter, sexual tension and a sweetness that makes you long for your ow ...more
Taylor Anne
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm in love with Jake! Those five words are all that is needed. But here's the rest. Jake and Allie are thrown together because of a business deal. Allie's past combines with Jake's attitude of going after what he wants. The struggles they face are real. Once again, Trish pulled me into this story with her writing ability. This book will leave you deeply satisfied.
Judithann Brown
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great sexy romance

Leger has written a sexy romantic story to fit the theme of the Legacy Falls Romance series. Jake and Allie are a great couple and their attraction to each other is fun to watch grow. Highly recommend.
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Publication Date – October 5, 2016
Genre – Contemporary Romance
Type – Stand-Alone Series
Rating – 4.5 out of 5 Stars

Complimentary copy generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

My Thoughts - Story
These are the type of books that I enjoy reading! When I’m feeling yucky and down in the dumps, this was the perfect book to bring me out of my rut.

I loved the banter between our
Amy Shelton
Jan 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian I Dig Good Books.

The prologue was gut wrenching, heart breaking, and devastating. It left you with questions that made you immediately turn the pages to read what was to come. It definitely had my attention without a second guess.

Sadly, while his was a really good read at the same time, it was hard to rea
Eden Butler
Jul 21, 2017
Roxy Love
Anais
Trish Leger
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Diana DuBois
Jul 29, 2017
Debbie Allen
Nancy
Jul 30, 2017
Trish Leger lives in South Louisiana and also has a full time job--other than the writing. She is married and from a loving, boisterous family. Since food is so important in the south, it is also important to her, ranking right up there with writing, reading and watching movies.

Writing with a strong sensual bent, intent on capturing the growing relationship between a couple falling in love, Trish
More about Trish F. Leger

Legacy Falls (8 books)
  • Behind My Charade (Legacy Falls)
  • Platform Four
  • An Unexpected Hero (A Legacy Falls Romance)
  • Dear Dixie (A Legacy Falls Romance)
  • Home (A Legacy Falls Romance)
  • Iron Heart (A Legacy Falls Romance)
  • Beyond The Ghosts (Legacy Falls Project)