Start by marking “Cole” as Want to Read:
Cole

Cole

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  10,836 Ratings  ·  897 Reviews
I shouldn’t have remembered him.
He was just a guy who walked through a restaurant. I didn't know his name. We never made eye contact. There was no connection between us at all.
But I could feel him.
The tingle down my spine. The command in his presence. The snap of tension in the air around him. That was the first time I saw him, and I was captivated.
The second time was diff
Published February 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Cole, please sign up.
Romance Between The Sheets OMG - What a great excuse to go back and read Carter 1 & 2 before this is released for like the probably 5th time - Carter Reed my first love of…moreOMG - What a great excuse to go back and read Carter 1 & 2 before this is released for like the probably 5th time - Carter Reed my first love of Tijan! (less)
Molly no - his age is around the same as addison's. The line you are probably thinking of is when she mentions his good looks will still be there when he is…moreno - his age is around the same as addison's. The line you are probably thinking of is when she mentions his good looks will still be there when he is 50. (less)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Looking forward to meeting Cole Mauricio!

Stand-alone.
Release: February 27, 2017
Pre-order: | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |
Blurb:
Book Blurb:
I shouldn’t have remembered him.
But I could feel him.
The second tim
Sabrina
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Addison Bowman has been through hell and survived, or at least she's trying to. After seeing her husband die in a crash it's been hard for her to move on. When her friend tells her about an exclusive apartment building that has an opening she decides it's time to move out of the house she shared with her husband, What she didn't expect though was to run into Cole, and the effect he would have on her life.

This is a book that brings a lot of questions with it and will have you captivated from the
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

COLE: The mafia genre is one of my highest one click fetishes, so anything mafia I tend to jump on it, add in a favourite author like Tijan and I was beyond excited to get my grabby claws onto this..

Thirty year old Addison Bowman is still recovering from a devastating blow which shook her world to the core, when she witnessed her husband dying right in front of her eyes by being taken out by a drunk driver, nothing ever prepared her for what transpired right before her very eyes.

Lost in
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionThis cover is just OK. It's a little boring in my opinion. Nothing about it says "READ ME" and it doesn't give a good representation of the story within. It is just kind of "MEH" overall.description

descriptionA year ago Addison lost her husband Liam to a drunk driver. Haunted by his memory and encouraged by her best friend Sia, Addi decides it is time to make some changes and moves into The Mauricio. A very exclusive, very expensive building that no one is quite sure who owns. There she runs into the attractive and m
NMmomof4
2.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: This just wasn't my cuppa. It's no secret that I'm not a huge fan of fade to black scenes, but this took it to another level. We have a casual sexual relationship that consists of two nights together that were faded out to spare the sex details, and then we are to believe they are all of a sudden in love? I feel like I missed a lot. And I'm not just saying the sex details. I needed to understand that progression from lust to love! Fade to black only works for me if I f
Natalie The Biblioholic
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, mafia
It's LIVE & on Blog Tour!

It's been a year since Addison lost her husband, Liam, to a drunk driver. She's been barely living.
"Everything was dull. Grey. Black. White."

With the support of her best friend, Sia, she takes the huge step of finally putting her house on the market in an attempt to move on. She ends up moving into a coveted unit in The Mauricio, a building that is not only expensive and exclusive, but it's shrouded in mystery. And the mystery doesn't end there because she then m
Snow
Jan 31, 2017 rated it really liked it

4.5 "Cole" stars

Addison Bowman/Sailor lost her husband Liam to a tragic hit and run accident, and still a whole year after she's barely living. She's there, but not really present. She's going through motion and life on authomatism more than anything else, trying to move on but not really trying per se.
Everything was dull. Grey. White.

She's hanging around her best friend Sia, who's vibrant persona keeps Addison somewhat interested in the things around her. And when Sia nudges her to make tha
Lo Bookfrantic
4 ★★★★ Stars

Genre: Romance / Mafia
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person – Dual

"I came to you, and the ghosts left me."

Image result for gif gunshot

Addison Bowman after the death of her husband and unable to move on; she finally decides to start fresh. Moving out of her husband's house and into an exclusive apartment building was the first step to her new life. Addison is soon to find new hope in her life and a lover she truly was not expecting.

"He was beautiful like a fallen angel, but so lethal at the same time."

Co
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Full review posted 2/28/17
This quote sums up my thoughts perfectly. “It was breathtaking. That was the art I appreciated”

Cole Mauricio is my mother-effing dude!! If you’re looking for a dark, dangerous, and sexy AF hero; you’re talking about Cole. He did it for me in a big way!

“He was startlingly beautiful. His hair was dark, almost black, and cut short. He had chiseled cheekbones and dark eyes that weren’t like the others…They were there to take orders, and this was the guy who gave them.”

Stacey is Sassy
description

Will this new attraction be her destruction?

Would you believe this is my first story by Tijan? I know, crazy. I, unfortunately, was under the misguided impression that the author wrote high school romance. Of all places, I got the recommendation to read Cole from the weekly puzzler in my historical romance reading group on Goodreads. Thank you, Okie. Without you, I would never have known and that would have been a terrible shame. Who would have thought historical romance set me on the path towar
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
I’m a huge fan of Tijan. And COLE only confirmed why I love her books so much.

I fell in love with the author’s Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High, #1) series. Those books are famous for their drama, drama, drama :D.

Reading Cole was almost an entire new experience. The characters were mature and the drama almost low-key compared to Fallen Crest High.

COLE was a wonderful book.
And if you are a fan of MAFIA books – this one is for YOU!!!!

When I went into this book I had no idea that it was connect
Jacqueline's Reads
Jul 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I haven’t read a Tijan book in a long time. I stopped reading the Fallen Crest series and I’ve been meaning to pick something up because I know the feels this author can give me.

I will say this. I was hesitant from reading Cole because the reviews have been meh. I also didn’t want a dramatic read (based on the cover), but the cover was misleading to me (not to the general public) just to me because I mistaken this one for a darker read, which it wasn’t. Shame on me.

I liked Cole, it wasn’t like
Betul
Sep 15, 2016 rated it liked it
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

I love mafia romances, it is one of my favorite subgenres. I was excited to get started on this book, and I really enjoyed the first half of the book. Addison was a very likable character, she had been through a very rough patch and was trying to find her way in life again. Thankfully she had her bestie Sia, who dragged her out of the house to socialize on many occasions. This book felt very mysterious, and the main male character Cole wa
Karen Mc
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I’ve had to do a lot of things I don’t like to do. But I’m not as black as I’m painted. I’m human. I’ve got a heart in me. ~Al Capone

I just devoured Cole by Tijan Meyer in one sitting!!! Cole was INSTA-LOVE!!! I could not stop reading. My heart is still beating out of my chest. My pulse is still pounding. This story is still spinning around in my head. What an ADRENALINE RUSH!!! Cole is a roller coaster of a mafia romance, a hypnotizing and heart-racing ride of BREATHLESS BLISS!!!

The first few
Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
This book is all about having a case of the Hot-Guy-itis. You know how when you see a guy that's so hot you know if he said come to my secluded home on an island in Greenland, you'd say YES. Whereas normally, you'd be thinking how that guy probably wants to murder you or turn you into a sex slave in his secluded island house in a country where you don't speak the language. This dude is so hot, you're ok with it.

Addison lost her husband a year ago and to get over the loss she moves into a super
Shannon Moore
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm afraid I'm having a bit of a hard time with Tijan's books, in the sense that I don't really know how to feel about them. This was the second book I've read of hers in about two weeks, and I have similar problems with each.

First off, the heroine. The heroine in this book I did like better than the last, until she just stopped doing anything exciting. The first 50% or so I thought she was good! Likeable, putting her live back together, I liked her thoughts about Cole, etc. But then once this
Christen
Sep 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: wiseguys
I can't wait for this to come out, the summary alone gives me goosebumps.

Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥

Characters: 5
Scorching Level: 5
HEA: Not telling

Amazing!

Riveting, gripping and passionate! I love Tijan's writing and this book had me hooked from the start. An excellent blend of mafia, romance and suspense!
When Addison meets the enigmatic Cole, she has no idea who he is and what he does. All she knows is that he is imposing, handsome and elusive. When their chance meeting starts becoming more
Amanda Brown
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
There have been so many great releases so far this year. I am feeling overwhelmed trying to keep up. Cole intrigued me the second I seen the cover and read the blurb. I mean, you're crazy if you weren't at least a little curious.

Although I have heard of Tijan, I have yet to read any of her books until Cole. This may have been a mistake because I should have probably started with the Carter Reed series. I have a tendency to make this mistake often. It is nearly impossible to keep track of this st
*TANYA*
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Absolutely taken by surprise!!! The second half of this book was ever so endearing. I loved it. I cried and that hasn’t happened in a VERY long time lol. I will most definitely be reading more books by Tijan
Bindi Boo
Mar 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Another dark-ish romance read! LOVED it.
First book by this author(i think).. definitely going to check out her other books
Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ by: Stacey is Sassy
Shelves: audio_books
3.5 Stars!!

Let me start by saying that this was my first Tijan book and although I didn't fall head over heels in love, I did enjoy it very much. That said, I think I would have enjoyed it more had I read the Carter Reed looks prior to this one, it seemed like Cole's story started there?

Addison (Addi) is a widow who's husband was killed by a drunk driver. She's been a widow for a year and is having difficulties moving on. She still lives in the house they shared, has frequent nightmares and th
Shayna
~*~ 4.5 STARS ~*~

I always have a special spot in my heart for Tijan's characters. They get me every single time. There is just something about them that draws me in instantly. Addison and Cole are just another example of that. This sexy and suspenseful mafia romance had me on the edge of my seat from page one. Just like the heroine's feelings in the beginning, I was on high alert for what was to come. This angsty drama-filled love story has heart, soul, and emotion. COLE took me on a rollercoast
Ashi- A hopeless romantic girl :D
Feb 27, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: disappointed, dnf
DNF @ 45%
I don't know if i am in majority or minority here but i definitely dnf this book.

To be honest i was waiting for this book to release for a week or two as recently i am not getting any good reads and then i read the blurb here and it got me intrested. So this afternoon i got my hands on it hoping to get my next dreamy book or atleast a worth read.
But what I got was Nada chemistry Between the couple as they meet like two times and then they sleep and sleep together only. No hangouts and
Alex ♈
Mar 03, 2017 marked it as dnf
Shelves: weak-heroine
Violina The Romance Lover
First book by Tijan - fan girl down! LOVEEEED IT! COLE YOU OWN MY HEART! Review to come!
♡Tonya♡
Mar 05, 2017 marked it as on-the-fence-about-this
I've been waiting forever for this...I didn't realize it was yet ANOTHER dead spouse story
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
It’s not a mafia story. It’s a love story.

When you're a fan of Tijan even if you haven't read any of her works and yet you keep on tabs with her new releases, such a fool. And that's me! I regret it big time of for taking it so long to finally read her work. So I started it with Cole...
He was the leader of the mafia. I was about to all in love with him, and his name is Cole Mauricio.

Ho-lee guacamole! This book is genius! I wasn't just about to fall in love with Cole but I fallen in lov
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
Full review to come!
TheresaDK
Jun 23, 2017 added it
Shelves: dnf, snooze-fest
DNF@40%

I just couldn't get into it.. the MCs don't meet until late and once they do I felt no spark, even though I think I was supposed to.

Moving on....
Fallen Into Tijan...: This topic has been closed to new comments. April Group Read: Cole 6 16 Apr 30, 2018 08:06PM
Fallen Into Tijan...: Cole 3 53 Jan 20, 2017 06:55AM

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
“I’m going to do everything you want me to do. I won’t do anything you don’t want me to. If you want me to hold you, I’ll never let you go. If you want me to kiss you all night long, you’ll have to buy me chapstick in the morning. Anything you want, I’ll do.” 5 likes
“I extended my middle fingers. Both of them. When she saw, I moved them around in the air.” 0 likes