Start by marking “Rath's Redemption (The Janus Group #6)” as Want to Read:
Rath's Redemption (The Janus Group #6)

Rath's Redemption

(The Janus Group #6)

Rath's short-lived rebellion has gone horribly wrong. The Senate lies shattered, devastated by a surprise attack. The Federacy sits at the mercy of General Yo-Tsai, a brutal dictator who now controls a super-weapon. Above the planet Tarkis, Rath drifts helplessly in orbit, watching as the Jokuan invasion fleet descends on his homeworld. His girlfriend has been captured, ...more
Published July 28th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Rath's Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rath's Redemption

Start your review of Rath's Redemption (The Janus Group #6)
andrew moffat
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Space story

I've just finished the series . I thought after the first episode that we were onto a winner,and I was not disappointed . I thoroughly enjoyed each and every chapter of each of the six books ,no faffing on talking about the colour of her eyes,his splendid physique, the love of their lives etc. Just plain old fashioned story telling keeping a hold of the reader from start to finish. I personally loved it and would recommend it to anyone who likes a good fast paced out there tale
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
This review was originally posted to Jen in Bookland

Okay. First off have you all read the prior 5 books in this Janus Group series? If not, go. Read them. I will wait. Seriously. Read them if only so then you can read this book because this book? Oh my goodness was this book so amazingly fun and exciting and better than I ever could have imagined. You should have seen me reading this on the train, my husband sitting next to me, squealing like a little girl. Just beyond ecstatic reading this
Jim Kratzok
It's done!

This was the final book of the Janus Group series. The Federacy is in a shambles. The Jokuans are invading. Rath is in quite a bind and the biggest double cross in the galaxy is taking place. So, yeah there is a lot young on here. The myriad loose ends do get tied up nicely. For more detail, you'll have to read it yourself.
Ian
May 10, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a perfect ending to the series but it was a very short read.
Steve Muir
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: both-read
Loved every page of it!
Marc Byers
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Ending to a very entertaining series of 6 books so far. My guess is there will be more to come, but this one does a great job wrapping up all the story-lines of the previous 5 books. Really books 1-3 and 4-6 are separate story lines, but they all tie together well. Piers does a great job keeping the reader pulled into the characters and story. I'm very much looking forward to the next segment of Rath's journey.
Ian Walker
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Back-to-back books of brilliance.

I went from the first to the final book as I could not stop this ride once I started.

A well-developed world woven with interesting characters in a flawlessly written, fascinating story I long to see on the screen.
Elizabeth Wood
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
(Kindle Edition)

I was provided this book for an honest review.

I love this series! So much so, that the conclusion has caused a bit of a depression. It's always hard to hit the end of a great series. I only hope to see some spinoffs, as there are so many great characters in this series, that there have got to be many more great stories to be told.

Rath is dropped into the biggest "Charlie Foxtrot" of his life and has to find a way out. It's action packed, with twists and turns galore. Multiple
E.J. Fisch
Oct 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Yet another fun installment in this series. I enjoyed how the ensemble cast interacted but also loved the development of each individual character. The ending was a little more anticlimactic that I'd expected, but I liked how Platt's military background really showed in his writing. The plot from this particular trilogy was nicely wrapped up, but things have been left open enough that I have a hunch we'll be seeing these characters again.
Milan
Dec 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
David
Sep 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun

Not the next great American novel (or
series) but a fun, quick, read. . . . . . . .
Russ Petty
Jul 25, 2018
Matthijs van Soest
Feb 19, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Heart of Vengeance (Vigilante, #1)
  • Oath of Vengeance (Vigilante, #2)
  • Shattered Bonds (Jane Yellowrock, #13)
  • Terra and Imperium (Duchy of Terra, #3)
  • The Terran Privateer (Duchy of Terra, #1)
  • Duchess of Terra (Duchy of Terra, #2)
  • Bound By Law (Vigilante, #3)
  • A Shattered Empire (Sorcery Ascendant Sequence, #3)
  • Blood of Innocents (Sorcery Ascendant Sequence, #2)
  • Bound by Honor (Vigilante #4)
  • Through Fiery Trials (Safehold, #10)
  • Trans Galactic Insurance: Adventures of a Jump Space Accountant
  • Bound by Blood (Vigilante, #5)
  • Salvage Title (The Salvage Title Trilogy Book 1)
  • Salvage Fleet (The Salvage Title Trilogy Book 2)
  • Salvage System (The Salvage Title Trilogy Book 3)
  • Orbital Claims Adjuster: Adventures of a Jump Space Accountant Book 2
  • Third Moon Chemicals: Adventures of a Jump Space Accountant Book 3
I grew up in Boston, but spent most of my childhood in various boarding schools, including getting trained as a classical singer at a choir school for boys. I joined the Army in 2002, and spent four years on active duty, including a year-long deployment to Iraq in 2004 as a tank and scout platoon leader.

When I’m not spending time with my lovely wife and daughter, I’m frantically working on my next

The Janus Group (6 books)
  • Rath's Deception (The Janus Group, #1)
  • Rath's Gambit (The Janus Group #2)
  • Rath's Reckoning (The Janus Group #3)
  • Rath's Trial (The Janus Group #4)
  • Rath's Rebellion (The Janus Group #5)