Start by marking “Sidelined (Wilde Players #1)” as Want to Read:
Sidelined (Wilde Players #1)

Sidelined

(Wilde Players #1)

From the USA Today Bestselling Authors, A.M. Hargrove and Terri E. Laine comes a new standalone sexy sports romance, Sidelined – A Wilde Players Dirty Romance.

Cassidy

I hate him… I love him… He destroyed me… and now He needs me.

Published August 11th 2016 by Wicked Truth

To ask other readers questions about Sidelined, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sidelined

Start your review of Sidelined (Wilde Players #1)
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Aug 11, 2016 marked it as cover-love
AND we have a winner in today's "LICK THE COVER" contest there's not really a contest I just made that part up...*lol*

description
Myla
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing

When pro-football player Fletcher got into an accident and in need of a therapist little did he knows that he will bump into his high school sweetheart Cassidy. He’s still smitten by her beauty and memories of their past come rushing in and how their love for each other falls apart. Cassidy is trying to be professional in treating Fletcher with his injury. Promised herself not to fall for him again, no matter how swoon worthy Fletcher is. But Fletcher has one goal in mind to get back Cass and
Alex ♈
Nov 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
I actually liked this book. It was sexy and funny; and the both MCs were OK.
I loved how the hero wooed his girl/h. And I understood her doubts and sort of liked her resistance (much better for me than immediate surrender and whiny/weak heroine).
Fortunately it was not a typical 2nd chance romance – there was no unnecessary drama about their break-up and the h didn’t put her life on hold afterwards. H was not a manwhore -!!!Hurrah!!!
There were some twists/drama I found not quite
Allyson
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars... it was a really cute read!!
Naomi
Oct 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: own-a-copy, on-kindle
Original Review @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

3.5 Stars

I have come to love stories written by Terri E. Laine & A.M. Hargrove, so it was a no brainer for me to pick Sidelined! I enjoyed getting to know Cassidy and Fletcher, as their old feelings redeveloped after being apart for seven years. Sidelined was a quick, sizzling read with a touch of suspense that I devoured quickly.

The story begins with Fletcher being in an accident, which eventually leads him into Cassidy's office, so she can help him
Darlene I read to many boooks
Can ex's rekindle that long lost love? or is it done and over with?!

Flecther a football star gets in an accident.. costing him the season.. as he recovers and gets better his therapist happens to be his ex-girlfriend Cassidy who he left behind for his dreams.

The sexual tension.. the angst from their past and present.. its so good you wanna smack both parties... plus some drama from someone's ex

What i hated about this story.. so much "will we" "won't we" from Cassidy.. like make up your mind!!!
This was a quick and entertaining read. I love these two authors together. They gave us a novella that had all the parts of a full length novel. Great storyline, relatable characters and some extremely steamy scenes.

If you are a fan of a second chance love story and are looking for something that only takes a couple hours to read, then give this book a try. I know it has a football theme to it, but don't worry, it isn't overloaded with a lot of football jargon. That is actually more of a side
Lana
Aug 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Again ok read,really quick!
Fletcher and Cassidy dated when they were in college but Fletcher was following his dream by playing for NFL so they broke up and years later Fletcher comes to his hometown and get hit by a car so he needs quick rehab asap and guess who works at rehab center - Cassidy...so they begin second chance love story.
 photo tumblr_nxzkjjdOPO1re3x32o1_500_zpso5egiii6.gif
Chrissy
Aug 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2016

Looking for a quick, steamy, angsty, second chance romance? Then pick up Sidelined by A.M. Hargrove & Terri E. Laine today!

Fletcher is a pro-football player, home for a while to take care of his parents house, while they are out of the country. Everything is going great till he’s hit by a car and needs to rehab and prove himself able to play for his team again. When he steps into the rehab center, he never thought he’d see the girl who got away, and
Tara The Obsessive Book Reader!
If your in for a quick , drama pact , smoking hot, football player book . Then this baby is definitely for you .

This story is about a man named fletcher who is smoking hot and a women named Cassidy. These two dated when they were younger and then had to break things off and then years later they are being put back together due to an accident that happens. This book will keep you on your toes and there is a lot of drama that does occur in this book !

There was a lot of times I wanted to strangle
Bookish
Oct 22, 2016 rated it did not like it
Was hard to finish this book. This is a contemporary second chance romance. Found the reason for the H/h breakup to be rather unbelievable. Found the /h to be insecure, selfish, and annoying. These characteristics made the H/'s love and devotion to her ridiculous. The interaction with the/h's ex OTT and not in an angsty amusing way. This is my first book by the author so I am hopeful this was just a book not meant for me.
Tracy
Oct 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Cecilia Mörk
Apr 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
4,5 stars..

It's about second chances, how something devastating might end up being the best thing ever happened to you!

Hot, steamy, sexy, action filled, painful at times, did I mention sexy??
Lynn Jones
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omg such a Great Book

This was my first book by Terri E. Laine and I have to say it won't be the last. I absolutely loved this story. The author did a great job with the story line and her characters. She gave them life and purpose in this enchanting story. I could not put it down once I started reading it. I'm not going to tell you anything about the book because I don't want to spoil it for you. You absolutely need to read this book.
Michel Reinhard (Saucy Southern Readers)
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg
The football season is almost upon us. The training camps are underway and the fans are gearing up for opening day. Sports romance fans are also getting in the mood for some football, or should a say a hot football romance. A. M. Hargrove and Terri E. Laine have delivered the opening football romance for the readers to devour. First up on the players roster is Fletcher Wilde, NFL quarterback. Are you ready for some hot passes and scoring touchdowns that will make your panties wet and your
Coco.V
Apr 17, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (4/17/2018)!

Blurb:
Cassidy

I hate him… I love him… He destroyed me… and now He needs me.

Fletcher Wilde, a gorgeous quarterback in the NFL, is the man I should have married. He’s the one that walked away, choosing football over me. He shouldn’t be back, especially not looking that good. And not sitting in my waiting room chair with a bum leg and confident cocky grin that sets my insides on fire.

It’s impossible to forget how he rocked my world both in and out of the bedroom.
Kelly - Words We Love By
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The duo has done it again! First it was gut wrenching love, then taboo love and now a sports second chance romance!
What a great book to start off the football season! It's a fun read that will keep you warm while sitting in the stands this fall. Fletcher "Wilde Hands" Wilde is a NFL football player who only has eyes for his long lost love, Cassidy Miller. When Fletcher is involved in a hit and run accident he is left with an injured shoulder and knee his only hope to be able to return to
Tiffany Johnson
Aug 17, 2016 rated it liked it
3-3.5 stars

This is a quickie, novella type (ends at like 55-60% with previews of other books rounding out the rest.) Second chance more so than enemies to lovers, IMO, with the sports romance as Fletcher is a QB.

When an accident lands Fletcher back in his hometown, he never imagined his physical therapist would be his old high school girlfriend, Cassidy. It's clear their relationship demise caused a lot of hurt on both sides so tensions are high between the two. The spark is obviously still
Andrea
5 scorching stars!!

Put a hot quarterback and a feisty physical therapist together, add just the right amount red hot scenes to spice things up, sprinkle with laugh out loud moments, throw in some nail biting tension for dramatic effect, mix well and you have the perfect recipe for the beginning of a brand new series from my favourite writing duo, A.M. Hargrove & Terri E. Laine.

I thought Fletcher was a bit of a jerk to begin with but I cut him some slack because of his accident and because
Diane plourde
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing

A 5 star for Sidelined by A.M. Hargrove and Terri E. Laine, for this fast paced romantic comedy that was hot and heavy. It was intense with an hint of some suspense.

Fletcher and Cassidy took different paths years ago. They were never able to meet in the middle. Now Fletcher, a football player crosses paths with her. Old feelings will resurface but will they able to rekindle what they had?

It was a short story but one that I enjoyed. Even if it was short, I got to know the characters.
Deanna Moore
Aug 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sidelined is the first book that I've read by these authors. I absolutely loved the story and what I loved even more was the way the main character, Fletcher, was so open about how he felt about the female lead, Cassidy. Fletcher and Cassidy have always loved each other but were torn apart when Fletcher was signed to a pro football contract and Cassidy felt like she couldn't leave her home. They were reunited when Fletcher was injured in a hit and run accident and Cassidy was the only one in ...more
Rady Reads
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I guess I fell in love with Fletcher Wilde. He's pro football player and get injured in car accident. His chances to get back to field are good with the right physical therapy. To his surprise the therapist just happens to be his former girlfriend Cassidy from high school. Although both of their hearts were shattered in the past they can't fight the attraction rising between them but it's always been there. Yet Cassidy is afraid to love again. Can they both fight for their love together and ...more
Becca
Aug 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
A quick sexy read

If you're looking for a quick, sexy read then this is a book for you. Fletcher and Cass were high school and college sweethearts until Fletcher left college early to be drafted into the NFL. One misunderstanding led to Years apart. After Fletcher comes home to help house sit - an accident occurs landing him in the hands of Cassidy once again. Can these old livers reconnect or is the past to hurtful for them to see a future together?

I love second chance romances and Fletcher and
Fran Gray
Aug 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Took a chance and it paid off big..loved it!

I just happened upon this book, so glad I gave it a chance too. Cassidy and Fletcher were HS sweethearts that went their separate ways. Things happened and now they have to face each other and the sparks that never extinguished flare up...hot...spicy and very steamy. Can they get over themselves in time to realize they are meant to be together? Will outside influences once again tear them apart? Surely, you can't expect me to spill the beans. :)
Melanie Kulpa-Effnert
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The author couple never dissappoints. You get it all: heartbreak, sex, rage, hate, swooning and unconditional love. With SIDELINED you get a epitome of a dedicated man and a beautiful written story as well.
The only sad part, and that's because it isn't getting the full 5 stars but "only" 4,75 *, the story was definitely too short.
Heather andrews
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing

It's apparent that Fletcher thinks highly of himself, "he shrugs. “My boys are potent, Cass. And they’ve been patiently waiting for you. Besides, if we are going to have ten kids—” I loved this book, Fletcher was a great guy.
Danielle Pullen
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fletcher Wilde is amazing!

This story is a great quick read. The characters are lovable and well developed! The story is a fast fun read with just enough sports! There also is some great drama you don't see coming!

Loved it! Recommend to read!
Kathryn
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a HOT read where we find a second chance love story!!!
I adored it and loved Fletcher and Cassidy!!!
Nicola Chiappinelli
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

A lovely hot romantic read. Lots of twists and will they won't they moments. Such a fun easy read. Hope there are more books for Ryder and the others.
Tammy
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sidelined

5 stars. I absolutely loved reading about
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Worth Every Risk
  • Chasing Butterflies (Chasing Butterflies #1)
  • The Last Shot
  • Catching Fireflies (Chasing Butterflies #2)
  • Billionaire With Benefits (Make Her Mine)
  • Killian (On the Line, #1)
  • The Social Experiment Boxed Set (The Social Experiment, #1-3)
  • Boarded by Love (Bellevue Bullies, #1)
  • Always You (Second Chances #1)
  • Secret Desires (Roughshod Rollers MC Book 4)
  • Craving Dragonflies
  • That One Moment (London Lovers #5; Lost in London Book 2)
  • Pour Judgment
  • Consume (Civil Corruption, #3)
  • Hated You Then (Love Hurts, #1)
  • End Goal (Harris Brothers, #3.5)
  • Our Song
  • A Beautiful Sin
One day, on her way home from work as a sales manager, USA Today bestselling author, A. M. Hargrove, realized her life was on fast forward and if she didn't do something soon, it would be too late to write that work of fiction she had been dreaming of her whole life. So she made a quick decision to quit her job and reinvented herself as a Naughty and Nice Romance Author.

Reader, Writer,

Wilde Players (3 books)
  • Fastball (Wilde Players #2)
  • Hooked (Wilde Players #3)
“Fletcher has always had a good heart, but to see him in action warms a place in me I thought was frozen over. When” 0 likes
“My hands work nervously as I wonder what seeing him again will feel like. I do know one thing; there isn’t a pathway to a relationship for us, not when either of us is willing to move. When” 0 likes