Start by marking “Dangerous Tides (Drake Sisters, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dangerous Tides (Drake Sisters, #4)

Dangerous Tides (Drake Sisters #4)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  10,434 Ratings  ·  237 Reviews
With her sensual blend of paranormal romance and breathless suspense, New York Times bestselling author “Christine Feehan boldly goes where no writer has ever gone”*. Now she introduces Libby Drake, of the magical Drake sisters—each mysterious, gifted, and enchanted by prophecies of love…

Dr. Libby Drake is sensible and practical. To her more adventurous sisters, she’s alwa
Mass Market Paperback, 354 pages
Published July 1st 2006 by Berkley Books (first published June 27th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Dangerous Tides, please sign up.
Martha Oceans of Fire.

Oceans of Fire.

Alexandr Volstov is an Interpol Agent following a trail of missing Russian artifacts. He crossed paths with Abilgal (Abbey) Drake after she witnessed the murder of his partner working undercover. It took place while she was studying dolphins in the ocean near her home of Sea Haven. They met four years earlier but have been estranged,(less)

Becky
This is one of those times when I wonder to myself whether the publisher read the same book I read. Maybe there was some devious plot afoot with two stories being switched at printing, and I just got unlucky enough to get the hideous, annoying, barely literate story instead of the beautiful, interesting and readable one. I actually have doubts as to whether editors have even heard of this book. If so, the ones responsible for giving it their stamp of approval should be fired, and probably slappe ...more
Naomi
Jul 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Pretty good though I thought the ending was slightly anticlimactic
 Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)
Despite a slow start, I ended up loving this book. There was much to love in it, after all. If you read this book, hang in the past the helicopter scene, which was filled with a bit too much technical information. You might like it, but I found it was a little dry for me. Shortly thereafter, things really take off.

Ty Derrick isn't your typical hero. He is extremely intelligent. So intelligent that he isn't very good at doing the normal life kinds of things. He has poor social skills, and will sa
Susan
Dangerous Tides is book four in Christine Feehan's Drake Sisters series. The story revolves around Libby Drake and Tyson Derrick.

Libby is the confirmed "good girl" of the Drake family. Her power lies in healing others, and she has spent her professional life as Dr. Libby Drake, traveling the world with Doctors Beyond Borders, trying to help those in need.

Tyson Derrick is a brilliant biochemist working for pharmaceutical company BioLab. Spending most of his life in a lab, Ty spends his vacation
Dee
A good solid 4 Stars

Re-Read - November 2015
Originally Read - 2011
La chica que leía
4.5🌟
Tempo de Ler
Libby está farta de ser a Drake «boazinha», sempre responsável, caridosa e sem pensamentos maldosos. De regresso a Sea Haven, Libby decide que se quer tornar selvagem e imprevisível como as suas irmãs…e parece ter encontrado o homem ideal para a mudança. Ty Derrick é o oposto de Libby - convencido, arrogante e viciado em adrenalina - mas é também um génio da bioquímica que investiga os efeitos secundários depressivos que um novo medicamento aparenta provocar em pacientes oncológicos adolescentes ...more
Gina
Apr 17, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Great book! Exactly what I would have expected, just what I wanted, and exactly what I got. But then again, I've been with the Drake Sisters since the beginning, so I'm biased.

Feehan knows how to write descriptions so that a vivid picture pops into your head. I adore the banter between the sisters ~ it makes you feel close to them, as if part of the family. Libby and Ty are made for each other and balance each other very well. All the characters in the book are strong with personalities of their
Mojca
Libby Drake, fourth of the seven Drake sisters, is the compassionate one, a doctor with a heart of gold, unable to say no to anyone. She can’t seem to be able to say no even to people who are vegetating in their hospital beds, more dead than alive, with their brain resembling scrambled eggs.

Well, that’s Tyson “Ty” Derrick for you. The daredevil genius researcher slash firefighter’s harness had failed while he was trying to save a teenager, and he ended up in the hospital without hope of making i
Filipa
This is my favorite book of the series yet. I loved Tyson... he was such a great character. I loved to get to know him. The romance was perfect for these two, very well written. If only I wouldn't have guessed who the perpetrator was right in the beginning of the book... Anyway, it was a great reading for my spring break and I couldn't ask for more.
Ally
Jul 18, 2008 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2008, ebook
I didn't enjoy this book as much as the previous two partly as I didn't feel you were given such a background on Libby Drake and found her character a bit lacking but still enjoyed the book.
Hope
Jul 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
love this collection
Olivia
“Libby wants to be a bad girl,” Sarah announced.
Jonas’s eyebrow shot up. A slow smile spread across his face. “Libby, hon, there is no way you can be corrupted by the rest of your sisters. You’re just too sweet.”
Libby glared at him, totally exasperated. “I am not. Come on! You could help out a little, Jonas. I have the ability to be just as wicked as the rest of my family.”
“Hear, hear,” Elle said.
“Well said, sister.” Joley nodded her head in agreement. “Not true, but well said,” she agreed.
Kathy
D.C.A. Savia
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jessica
Aug 10, 2016 rated it did not like it
I found myself bored with Libby and Ty's story. I enjoyed the first two books more than this and ironically, the book lengths of those were considerably much shorter. Several times, I actually put the book on hold to do other things because I just needed a break from them. I didn't like Libby or Ty at all. Their characters, I just couldn't connect with them, I didn't even want to try after a while. If Libby was a nice girl, that's cool. I actually prefer those types but she was beyond nice. She ...more
Miche
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
Coccibelle
It was a very annoying story. The main characters were irritating! The male lead was so full of himself because of his Nobel prize and his genius status. He was very overbearing. The female lead was supposed to be a very smart doctor but it did not lived up to my expectations. It was very long with such a slow pacing. It was not that enjoyable. It was a little bit a waist of time. I read the 4 first chapters and then skip right through the last chapter.
Jamie
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: feehan
I loved Ty and Libby!!
I enjoyed how we see Ty become more involved with life...
My favorite so far..
My only criticism is why don't we see more from the sisters leading men. It's like they disappear after their story is told... I miss seeing them continuing to interact with the sisters and becoming family!!!
Ana
Jul 20, 2017 rated it did not like it
There were so much 'As you know, Bob' conversations that my eyes started glazing over everytime a character started speaking. The exposition was tedious, clunky, and too long. It felt like the story would never actually begin. DNF.
Tina Henry
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another exciting read

This book was outstanding. I simply couldn’t put it down. This author has a new fan and I can’t wait to read their next book published.
Linda Chase
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Feehan

One of the most fantastic authors iv had the pleasure of reading.these drake sister books are out of this world
Jill
Aditivo: 3.5
Previsível: 2.5
Christine Chesters
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a cliffhanger! I cannot wait for the weddings!
Evelyn Hutchinson
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed this stories in the series. Ms. Feehan is leaving the rest of the fiancés are barely mentioned. For continuity, I would have liked them to be a little of their involvement.
Brenda major
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book

Another awesome book! I can't read anymore books until I have finished this series! I have finished the sea haven books also
Ivana
Feb 17, 2018 rated it liked it
A good book, even if the central villain is pathetically obvious.
Are
Jun 21, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun fluff

I like the idea of seven witch sisters supporting each other and finding love. Fun to read . Good summer book.
Kelly
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

Freehand has a way with visualization. Captures your imagination with her magic. All her books have hope woven through the stories.
  • After Twilight (Dark, #6.5)
  • Storm of Shadows (The Chosen Ones, #2)
  • Master of Fire (Mageverse #6)
  • Shadow Touch (Dirk & Steele,  #2)
  • Walk on the Wild Side (The Others, #13)
  • Bound by Light (The Dark Crescent Sisterhood, #3)
  • The Master (Sons of Destiny, #3)
  • Gideon (Nightwalkers, #2)
  • Stroke of Midnight (Were-Hunter, #1.5; Nightcreature, #1.5; Vampire Huntress, #3.5)
Christine Feehan is a #1 New York Times bestselling author multiple times over with her portfolio including over 70 published novels, including five series; Dark Series, Ghostwalker Series, Leopard Series, Drake Sisters Series, the Sisters of the Heart Series and Torpedo Ink. All of her series have hit the #1 spot on the New York Times bestselling list as well. Her debut novel Dark Prince received ...more
More about Christine Feehan

Drake Sisters (7 books)
  • Magic in the Wind (Drake Sisters, #1)
  • The Twilight Before Christmas (Drake Sisters, #2)
  • Oceans of Fire (Drake Sisters, #3)
  • Safe Harbor (Drake Sisters, #5)
  • Turbulent Sea (Drake Sisters, #6)
  • Hidden Currents (Drake Sisters, #7)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Two By Two
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“You mean his kisses." Hannah corrected her.

Jonas narrowed his gaze. "You seem obsessed with his kisses, Hannah."

She shrugged. "It's been a while. I'm looking for a little action."

His eyebrow shot up. "Oh, really?" Jonas leaned down, his hand twisting in her hair, holding her head perfectly still as his mouth took possession of hers.

Libby gasped in shock. The kiss seemed to go on and on forever. And there was definitely tongue. Hannah not only wasn't struggling, she seemed to be kissing him back.

Jonas pulled away just as abruptly, shoving his hat on his head and turning toward the living room. "That should hold you for a while. Next time you're feeling a little hard up, give me a call." He strode out of the room.”
0 likes